• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Panthers

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a sad fucking day. At least GB got beat and ARod continued to struggle.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is absolutely NO WAY they let him go. Even if he doesnt want to resign with them they'll still tag him. No way, no how and if he did hit FA he'd be the first 200 million dollar player in the NFL.
While you likely right maybe he tries and test the market. The Colts haven't signed him yet and he's about to enter his 5th year. Maybe that bites them in the but. As for as 200M they would be stupid to do that. First it would cripple their salary cap second Luck hasn't been Elite. He's been good, but he hasn't been that OMG QB that every one drools for. He's a franchise QB,but to quote the Big Tuna lets not spray him with the anointing oil yet. He still does a lot of dumb stuff.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst season in 25 years. Could not have gone worst. Back to back horrific thanksgiving day games.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the long run, it may be for the best. If the Cowboys have a good offseason and Romo can stay healthy next year, the Cowboys will have a legit shot at a ring
If Romo can stay healthy.HE CAN'T STAY HEALTHY!!! It is over time to draft a future QB. Enough of this Romo IF Shit!!!!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While you likely right maybe he tries and test the market. The Colts haven't signed him yet and he's about to enter his 5th year. Maybe that bites them in the but. As for as 200M they would be stupid to do that. First it would cripple their salary cap second Luck hasn't been Elite. He's been good, but he hasn't been that OMG QB that every one drools for. He's a franchise QB,but to quote the Big Tuna lets not spray him with the anointing oil yet. He still does a lot of dumb stuff.
If Luck hit the FA market, there would be 20 teams in line to offer 10 years $250 million. Promise ya

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Romo can stay healthy.HE CAN'T STAY HEALTHY!!! It is over time to draft a future QB. Enough of this Romo IF Shit!!!!
You're out of luck Bud, because barring retirement, Romo will 100% be the starter the next 2 years. I'm not against them taking a QB in round 1, I just don't think Jerry is spending a top 10 pick on someone who will sit a year or two. Betting round 2-3 for QB

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're out of luck Bud, because barring retirement, Romo will 100% be the starter the next 2 years. I'm not against them taking a QB in round 1, I just don't think Jerry is spending a top 10 pick on someone who will sit a year or two. Betting round 2-3 for QB
It just ridiculous to talk if Romo is healthy, we have a chance at the superbowl next year. He can't stay healthy. What more do you have to see?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just ridiculous to talk if Romo is healthy, we have a chance at the superbowl next year. He can't stay healthy. What more do you have to see?
I think he had a season ending injury in week 3, gutted up and came back anyway, and hurt it again. He's not the first QB to miss a season. There's no reason to think he won't be healthy to start next season. I'm all for addressing QB, I'm just telling you Romo is still our starter going forward

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he had a season ending injury in week 3, gutted up and came back anyway, and hurt it again. He's not the first QB to miss a season. There's no reason to think he won't be healthy to start next season. I'm all for addressing QB, I'm just telling you Romo is still our starter going forward
Romo should be our starter next year. I still think his future is in jeopardy though. We absolutely need to draft a QB in the first round. If we don't have a serious back up plan for WHEN Romo gets injured, then JJ has doomed us all.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo should be our starter next year. I still think his future is in jeopardy though. We absolutely need to draft a QB in the first round. If we don't have a serious back up plan for WHEN Romo gets injured, then JJ has doomed us all.
I agree, but also hate the idea of forcing a 1st on a QB. Cleveland has used two 1sts on QB's the last few years and it netted then Weeden and Johnny Football

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are almost no guarantees in this league when drafting QB's, you take your best available at your draft position and hope they work out as a franchise QB. Lots of teams miss on these picks, but this likely should have been addressed and will most certainly need to be, sooner rather than later. Problem is while they not only need a QB to groom, they also need secondary help, someone to rush the passer and a RB as well. This is probably the needs in the first 5-6 (CB/FS and SS) rounds, and they are doubtful to all hit looking that deep into the draft.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are almost no guarantees in this league when drafting QB's, you take your best available at your draft position and hope they work out as a franchise QB. Lots of teams miss on these picks, but this likely should have been addressed and will most certainly need to be, sooner rather than later. Problem is while they not only need a QB to groom, they also need secondary help, someone to rush the passer and a RB as well. This is probably the needs in the first 5-6 (CB/FS and SS) rounds, and they are doubtful to all hit looking that deep into the draft.
I agree, but Dallas put all their chips on Romo and now they have to draft a QB next year and hope he is a franchise QB. Just because Cleveland messed up has nothing to do with Dallas. I would not have drafted JF in a million years. He was and is an accident waiting to happen.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst season in 25 years. Could not have gone worst. Back to back horrific thanksgiving day games.

I hate the spell check police and you can probably find mistakes in 75% of my posts but why does everyone confuse "worst" and "worse" these days? I'm an awful writer but I don't get this one?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the spell check police and you can probably find mistakes in 75% of my posts but why does everyone confuse "worst" and "worse" these days? I'm an awful writer but I don't get this one?

Seriously man? Could be his auto correct?? It doesn't matter if it is or not- I'm pretty sure we knew what he was saying.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I hate the spell check police but I see it all the time. I get "your and "youre" but I see this one a lot. Like I said I'm not ripping him personally cause I'm an awful writer.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They won't offer him that much but if he hit FA the frenzy would drive it up past 200 million. I know he isn't Brady but more then 1/2 the league is desperate for a stud QB.