• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Panthers

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have listened to your solid advice Murph. Couldn't agree more, I have no idea why he's allowed to post here. His crap wouldn't fly on any other team board

Yeah I asked him to PLEASE go away after his usual BS, after the TB game and he started the general moronic garbage he spouts. I just felt like if no one ever responds to him he will eventually have to go find another bridge to troll under. I feel certain he will be removed at some point, as eventually he will earn his way off this board on his own. I've got better things to be concerned with, than to worry about engaging a troll.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I asked him to PLEASE go away after his usual BS, after the TB game and he started the general moronic garbage he spouts. I just felt like if no one ever responds to him he will eventually have to go find another bridge to troll under. I feel certain he will be removed at some point, as eventually he will earn his way off this board on his own. I've got better things to be concerned with, than to worry about engaging a troll.
Yep, same here, done with him. We do have bigger problems. No fun till Pitchers and Catchers report and Lindys NFL draft preview come out lol

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, same here, done with him. We do have bigger problems. No fun till Pitchers and Catchers report and Lindys NFL draft preview come out lol

All I want for Xmas is a RH bat.........oh and a #4 starter and to mail our butter handed SS to SD and....... HAHA JK. Thats all for the other board

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I want for Xmas is a RH bat.........oh and a #4 starter and to mail our butter handed SS to SD and....... HAHA JK. Thats all for the other board
No doubt lol. We can talk about ridding EA's contract over there and 2016 QB prospects over here:suds: