• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Panthers

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 Ive never trolled here.
#2 Me and Ford have been friends for years.
#2 explains why a Troll is allowed to Troll this board. Ford is a good guy, you are an instigator.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it's Nimrod....just go the Fuck away Troll. I'm guessing the Eagles don't want you, since you hardly ever post on your own board. Pick a board and leave

I post the the NFLs Eagles board. I've been here for a heck of a lot longer than/then you and get respect from a lot of posters. Sorry dude.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#2 explains why a Troll is allowed to Troll this board. Ford is a good guy, you are an instigator.

Cause he knows I dont troll. I come objective, balanced and know football. There are some level headed people on here and some emotional people here. You may not agree with me and thats fine... but I never trolled. NEVER

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post the the NFLs Eagles board. I've been here for a heck of a lot longer than/then you and get respect from a lot of posters. Sorry dude.
Two weeks is a heck of a lot longer? You've been here 2 weeks longer and I've posted 10,000 more times than you, got 450 more likes, so carry on your delusion. Also, I don't know who respects you, but I just read BMurph's post about getting into it with you last week, and if you can't get along with him, you've got problems. Post your opinions, but cut the name calling, or we will find out if you have as much stroke on the Cowboys board as you think you do

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two weeks is a heck of a lot longer? You've been here 2 weeks longer and I've posted 10,000 more times than you, so carry on your delusion. Also, I don't know who respects you, but I just read BMurph's post about getting into it with you last week, and if you can't get along with him, you've got problems. Post your opinions, but cut the name calling, or we will find out if you have as much stroke von the Cowboys board as you think you do

Dude when I say "here" I mean since 2004 way back on the old ESPN boards. Ive know Jarntt and PDay since then. I know Ford, Jarntt, Colors and many others respect me. You hate me cause I like the Eagles. You hate me when I challenge people and simple football talk. I dont hate anyone here but Manster is the one I find ridiculous cause he cant argue. But Im sure he's a great guy and loved by his family. You get too worked up, as do I. But you need to calm down cause anyone slightly rational would absolutely be in tears reading the nonsense you wrote earlier.

When you go on the Eagles board (NFL) there are tons of Eagles fans that attack ANY Cowboy fans and it has always been absolutely absurd to me. One of my closest and dearest friends is a Cowboy fan. I dont hate people cause of the team I root for.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is your deal with ARod???

Well first I hate the Packers. I had to listen to Favre is the greatest for 12 yrs and now it just goes to Rodgers. Rodgers is a great Qb, but for some reason he always escapes blame. I will say he did say last night he has to throw it better. He just seems like an arrogant prick. When asked last night if he got hurt on the sack, he immediately said the snap- which is true but it was also a sack. One week it's the offensive line, the next week it's no running game, the next is his WRs can't get open. The greatest ones don't need excuses

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude when I say "here" I mean since 2004 way back on the old ESPN boards. Ive know Jarntt and PDay since then. I know Ford, Jarntt, Colors and many others respect me. You hate me cause I like the Eagles. You hate me when I challenge people and simple football talk. I dont hate anyone here but Manster is the one I find ridiculous cause he cant argue. But Im sure he's a great guy and loved by his family. You get too worked up, as do I. But you need to calm down cause anyone slightly rational would absolutely be in tears reading the nonsense you wrote earlier.

When you go on the Eagles board (NFL) there are tons of Eagles fans that attack ANY Cowboy fans and it has always been absolutely absurd to me. One of my closest and dearest friends is a Cowboy fan. I dont hate people cause of the team I root for.
I couldn't care less about what you were at the Dumpster fire that was Disney. I have ignored it when you've gotten into it with other guys on the Cowboys board, and generally ignore your posts in general. I got after you for being the Grammar Police to another Cowboys fan, because if that's what you bring, you can go somewhere else. I've taken Sociopath and Nimrod. One more and we'll see if you're still posting here tomorrow. Now get off my ass and I'll gladly join Murphy in ignoring you

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn. How is it every time you ask me a question and I answer it you have some other response thats off point.

You still have yet to find the other section where I rip the Cowboys I might add. What a baby. Im gonna go tell on you and get you kicked off the board. Waaah.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less about what you were at the Dumpster fire that was Disney. I have ignored it when you've gotten into it with other guys on the Cowboys board, and generally ignore your posts in general. I got after you for being the Grammar Police to another Cowboys fan, because if that's what you bring, you can go somewhere else. I've taken Sociopath and Nimrod. One more and we'll see if you're still posting here tomorrow. Now get off my ass and I'll gladly join Murphy in ignoring you

Wahhh, wahhh. You called me a nimrod and Im going to go tell. Jeez dude. Man up.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wahhh, wahhh. You called me a nimrod and Im going to go tell. Jeez dude. Man up.
Man up from behind a keyboard. Real tough. You bragged about your Disney days, I guess I could name call back and forth for the next 2 months and we could ruin this board. Or not. As I said, STFU and drop it or you're gonna be looking for a new team board dude.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man up from behind a keyboard. Real tough. You bragged about your Disney days, I guess I could name call back and forth for the next 2 months and we could ruin this board. Or not. As I said, STFU and drop it or you're gonna be looking for a new team board dude.

Aint no one kicking me off MY BOARD. I know you want me to drop it because you lied about me posting negative things about the Cowboys on different sections of the SportsHoopla but couldnt so you flipped it into "Im going to get you kicked off" But Ill be glad to end the bickering cause you're lying. Youre like all those Eagle fans that attack Cowboy fans because of the team they root for.

I never said I was tough. I never acted like I was tough. But I was telling you to man up after the, "Im going to get you kicked off the board for calling me a nimrod".

Im not posting anything here for the rest of the season so you should be happy. THe season is over and everyone is too cranky to have any fun cause our teams are bad this year. Have a great Christmas/Kwanza or whatever you celebrate bro. But cheer up. Youre way to angry. Its a message board.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aint no one kicking me off MY BOARD. I know you want me to drop it because you lied about me posting negative things about the Cowboys on different sections of the SportsHoopla but couldnt so you flipped it into "Im going to get you kicked off" But Ill be glad to end the bickering cause you're lying. Youre like all those Eagle fans that attack Cowboy fans because of the team they root for.

I never said I was tough. I never acted like I was tough. But I was telling you to man up after the, "Im going to get you kicked off the board for calling me a nimrod".

Im not posting anything here for the rest of the season so you should be happy. THe season is over and everyone is too cranky to have any fun cause our teams are bad this year. Have a great Christmas/Kwanza or whatever you celebrate bro. But cheer up. Youre way to angry. Its a message board.
This isn't your fucking board dude, you are a troll. There's no sense in proving my point, I already did, and you just kept babbling. And yeah, I'd rather stoop to having you thrown off the Cowboys board than have you ruin it. You bragged about your friendship with Ford, but it won't save you if you don't cut the crap.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wondered why anyone engaged this clown over here, then I made the mistake of doing it myself a week or so ago. Going forward I won't make the mistake of engaging him again. Not sure why he has even been allowed to post over here on the Cowboys board? He has already anointed himself the "King of this board", when he's just trolling like UK has stated, and needs to be sent back to the Eagles board
I should have listened to your solid advice Murph. Couldn't agree more, I have no idea why he's allowed to post here. His crap wouldn't fly on any other team board

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't your fucking board dude, you are a troll. There's no sense in proving my point, I already did, and you just kept babbling. And yeah, I'd rather stoop to having you thrown off the Cowboys board than have you ruin it. You bragged about your friendship with Ford, but it won't save you if you don't cut the crap.

Wow, just wow. You 100% DID NOT POST SOMETHING FROM A DIFFERENT SECTION WHERE I RIPPED THE COWBOYS.

INCREDIBLE!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, just wow. You 100% DID NOT POST SOMETHING FROM A DIFFERENT SECTION WHERE I RIPPED THE COWBOYS.

INCREDIBLE!
Took you exactly 1 minute to LIE and go back on your promise to not post here the rest of the year. Nice job

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took you exactly 1 minute to LIE and go back on your promise to not post here the rest of the year. Nice job

Yep but you still cant admit you lied. You said I posted stuff on different sections yet refuse to stay on that point. You keep changing it and cant admit you lied.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I promise to leave for a looooooong time right now can I cant deal with people who are dishonest.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep but you still cant admit you lied. You said I posted stuff on different sections yet refuse to stay on that point. You keep changing it and cant admit you lied.
That's because I didn't. At least you've admitted you're a liar. I'm done with you Dude. Hopefully. You will do what you said and not post here till after the season. As I've said, you won't be missed