• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Panthers

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the spell check police and you can probably find mistakes in 75% of my posts but why does everyone confuse "worst" and "worse" these days? I'm an awful writer but I don't get this one?
Man sometimes you may miss a word. Worse should have been used, but if your gonna play Grammer police A-hole, go back to the Philly board. Who the fuck cares about dumb shit like that on message boards? I guess having no life and spending it on an enemy board where no one wants you explains everything.

Last edited:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man sometimes you may miss a word. Worse should have been used, but if your gonna play Grammer police A-hole, go back to the Philly board. Who the fuck cares about dumb shit like that on message boards? I guess having no life and spending it on an enemy board where no one wants you explains everything.

I wondered why anyone engaged this clown over here, then I made the mistake of doing it myself a week or so ago. Going forward I won't make the mistake of engaging him again. Not sure why he has even been allowed to post over here on the Cowboys board? He has already anointed himself the "King of this board", when he's just trolling like UK has stated, and needs to be sent back to the Eagles board

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable. I completely and utterly bust you and you keep the lie going.

I can't believe how incredibly sad you are. What a liar. Then you twist everything around.

I'll argue with you but you're a sociopath.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're going to look at our conversation and side with him Bmurph this while board is pointless. So freaking ridiculous

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did I not say I'm wrong for bringing it up and that I can't write well either. Incredible.

Manster did the same exact thing to me 2 days ago yet no one says anything. You guys have lost the ability to be rational just cause I'm an Eagles fan.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team can't win a game so I'll take my anger out on the Eagles fan. Classic.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
drama...just more drama

I was wrong in early September. I think Chip goes to USC, maybe LSU but not Texas

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I not say I'm wrong for bringing it up and that I can't write well either. Incredible.

Manster did the same exact thing to me 2 days ago yet no one says anything. You guys have lost the ability to be rational just cause I'm an Eagles fan.

Manster did the same thing to you after you called him dumb or stupid for not understanding your post. Go ahead and say it wasn't dumb or stupid what you called him. I'm not going back to look. You meant it that way.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team can't win a game so I'll take my anger out on the Eagles fan. Classic.

Everything was fine. You had said your thoughts and nobody really argued. Out of the blue you take Toms post and attack it. You said it wasn't personal but why would you bring it up ?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may not agree on some things, but when any Eagle fan comes here and starts shit, He is gonna be put in his perennial losers place.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're going to look at our conversation and side with him Bmurph this while board is pointless. So freaking ridiculous
So I'm a sociopath and Murph is clueless and this board is pointless. Here's the thing.....this is a Cowboys board. I have no idea why you're allowed to Troll here anymore. I guarantee if a Cowboys fan went to the Skins board and got into it with Dad or Cali, they'd be gone, or if you went to the Seahawks board and tapped at Wiz and insulted their board you'd be gone. You're just lucky Ford is a chill dude. Nobody will miss you when you're gone

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I hate the spell check police but I see it all the time. I get "your and "youre" but I see this one a lot. Like I said I'm not ripping him personally cause I'm an awful writer.

You're not ripping him, but you just have to point out the mistake.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may not agree on some things, but when any Eagle fan comes here and starts shit, He is gonna be put in his perennial losers place.

Tell me what shit I started besides saying "Im a terrible speller myself so I shouldnt probably say anything but why do so many people get "worse" and "worst" mixed up. THen I go on to say I shouldnt say anything cause I still dont know my "ten" and "than". Thats really starting shit in your book?

Then someone comes on and says, "You always talk nice here but go on other sections and rip the Cowboys". I said I NEVER do that and show me one post from a different section and he shows something from here and cant admit he's wrong. Then he tries to imply that Im a jerk for saying over a year ago when Murray was dominating for the Boys and Dez was blowing up on the sideline Im a troll for questioning Dez.

I shouldnt have said anything cause I hate grammar police too. But the attack from the other nimrod was so ridiculously wrong... so essentially Im a troll and a jerk and a few people come out of the wood work to let me know what a jerk I am for saying, "I cant spell well but why do people get worse/worst wrong so often. YEAH, JUST TERRIBLE.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the fact that it was broken in 6 places only confirms the Cowboys had no business putting him back on the field this season. Even if his career were over, they'd have to keep him on the roster, lest all that signing bonus prorate be accelerated to next season
I'll spare you all my "kick the can down the road" speech when it comes to restructuring these contracts...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll spare you all my "kick the can down the road" speech when it comes to restructuring these contracts...
Yeah, we can just hope that Romo is the last guy we are paying 3-4 years after he retires

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm a sociopath and Murph is clueless and this board is pointless. Here's the thing.....this is a Cowboys board. I have no idea why you're allowed to Troll here anymore. I guarantee if a Cowboys fan went to the Skins board and got into it with Dad or Cali, they'd be gone, or if you went to the Seahawks board and tapped at Wiz and insulted their board you'd be gone. You're just lucky Ford is a chill dude. Nobody will miss you when you're gone

#1 Ive never trolled here.
#2 Me and Ford have been friends for years.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me what shit I started besides saying "Im a terrible speller myself so I shouldnt probably say anything but why do so many people get "worse" and "worst" mixed up. THen I go on to say I shouldnt say anything cause I still dont know my "ten" and "than". Thats really starting shit in your book?

Then someone comes on and says, "You always talk nice here but go on other sections and rip the Cowboys". I said I NEVER do that and show me one post from a different section and he shows something from here and cant admit he's wrong. Then he tries to imply that Im a jerk for saying over a year ago when Murray was dominating for the Boys and Dez was blowing up on the sideline Im a troll for questioning Dez.

I shouldnt have said anything cause I hate grammar police too. But the attack from the other nimrod was so ridiculously wrong... so essentially Im a troll and a jerk and a few people come out of the wood work to let me know what a jerk I am for saying, "I cant spell well but why do people get worse/worst wrong so often. YEAH, JUST TERRIBLE.
Now it's Nimrod....just go the Fuck away Troll. I'm guessing the Eagles don't want you, since you hardly ever post on your own board. Pick a board and leave