• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Panthers

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to relax. Glad to see you're in the Holiday spirit.
You're over here correcting guys spelling and you think I should relax? Whatever. I see you over here pretending to respect the Cowboys, but I also see other threads where you dog them at every turn. Just trying to get in where you fit in I suppose

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably shouldn't have said anything cause I still don't know my "then vs. than" or "Ms. Mrs."

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're over here correcting guys spelling and you think I should relax? Whatever. I see you over here pretending to respect the Cowboys, but I also see other threads where you dog them at every turn. Just trying to get in where you fit in I suppose

Example???? Or did you just make that up. Ive always been 100% fair but a few of you can't take it when I bring up the negatives.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, you should relax cause in its context it was no big deal. What is a big deal is that you are making stuff up. Show me one post where I was on a different section of SportsHoopla ripping the Cowboys. I hate it when people make up lies.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you should relax cause in its content it was no big deal. What is a big deal is that you are making stuff up. Show me one post where I was on a different section of SportsHoopla ripping the Cowboys. I hate it when people make up lies.
I'm not digging through the archives for post that I have absolutely seen to prove an obvious troll is a troll, but the next time you do, it will be bumped and saved. Now go back to being the grammar police

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would take 2 seconds to look at my post history. Liar.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liar? Fuck you dude. 2 seconds would be more time than I'd ever waste on you. Don't worry, from here on out I'm gonna be on your ass 24-7. Troll

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I just looked, it took me two seconds to find a thread you made titled ''Murray Warrior, Dez Jerk Off. I could find plenty more, but your ignorant ass only asked for one. Now go back to the Philly board, if they will even have you. Troll

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, you won't spend 2 seconds on me but you be on me 24-7. That makes sense. It's football dude. Stop being so miserable and stop making up lies. I'm objective enough to see Dallas has been bad this year but level headed enough to not come on here once ripping them and also seeing that they can make a quick comeback. Yeah that's just awful of me. The last negative thing I've said about Dallas is that I don't think Beasley is very good. Then you make up complete lies about me going on different sections and ripping the Cowboys. It's the holidays and you're one miserable dude looking to vent. Relax... and stop lying.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I just looked, it took me two seconds to find a thread you made titled ''Murray Warrior, Dez Jerk Off. I could find plenty more, but your ignorant ass only asked for one. Now go back to the Philly board, if they will even have you. Troll

What's wrong with that? Dez was blowing up on the sideline. I can't give an honest opinion or does everything have to be pro Cowboys. THAT was last year and I'll say it for this year. Witten is a warrior and Hardy is a jerk off. Nothing wrong with stating the obvious

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I posted that on this board didnt I? I didnt go anywhere else like you said. You said I go on other sections and rip the Cowboys but I posted that RIGHT HERE. That was also last year when Murray was absolutely amazing for Dallas. NICE TRY THOUGH.

TRY AGAIN LIAR!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with that? Dez was blowing up on the sideline. I can't give an honest opinion or does everything have to be pro Cowboys. THAT was last year and I'll say it for this year. Witten is a warrior and Hardy is a jerk off. Nothing wrong with stating the obvious
Dez is an emotional dude but do far from a "jerk off", it's a joke. Dez is every bit the "warrior" Murray is, Hell, before last year, Murray had been as injury prone as Sam Bradford

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I posted that on this board didnt I? I didnt go anywhere else like you said. You said I go on other sections and rip the Cowboys but I posted that RIGHT HERE. That was also last year when Murray was absolutely amazing for Dallas. NICE TRY THOUGH.

TRY AGAIN LIAR!
I'm not a liar, you are a troll, plain and simple. Troll

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez is an emotional dude but do far from a "jerk off", it's a joke. Dez is every bit the "warrior" Murray is, Hell, before last year, Murray had been as injury prone as Sam Bradford

Dont try and spin it. I posted it right here. ANd someone who punches their Mom in the face is a jerk off.

What does Murray and Bradford have to do with a post from last year and MORE IMPORTANTLY YOU SAID I POST NEGATIVE CRAP ABOUT THE COWBOYS ON DIFFERENT SECTIONS AND I 100% DID NOT.

Stop making up lies.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice job admitting you're wrong and swapping to name calling.
I'm not wrong, I looked and found a bullshit thread started by you, calling Dez a jerk off. I'm not calling you names, I'm calling you by your name. Troll

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not wrong, I looked and found a bullshit thread started by you, calling Dez a jerk off. I'm not calling you names, I'm calling you by your name. Troll

You said I post nice stuff about Dallas on this thread and go to other sections and rip Dallas. I posted that here. Understand or will you just call me names. You're 100% proven wrong and can't stop the lie.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the vast majority of fans would say Dez is an amazing player but a jerk off. More truth. Now keep lying.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the vast majority of fans would say Dez is an amazing player but a jerk off. More truth. Now keep lying.
You are a desperate little fella aren't you? You pull out the Grammar Police on a Cowboys thread, I call you on it. I say you say nice things about the Cowboys site and negative shit on NFL. I find where you call brittle Murray a"warrior" and Dez a "jerk off", and you lie and say that was about Dez slapping his mom. If it had anything to do with Dez mother, Why is it right beside Murray is a "warrior", that's on the field liar. The funniest part about reading some of your posts is that almost all of them are over here. I'm guessing the Eagles board has given you the boot and you are the homeless Troll