• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Panthers

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great up front and great LB's and that Josh Norman is stellar
The safety that made the pick 6 is a stud too. Looking at their schedule, I don't see them losing before the playoffs

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The safety that made the pick 6 is a stud too. Looking at their schedule, I don't see them losing before the playoffs

Yeah Nola, 2 w Atlanta, the NY Giants and TB, sets up real nicely for running the table

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kurt Coleman is ABSOLUTE garbage. I'm shocked he plays for such a good D. He is bad... REALLY BAD!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That half time show was an embarrassment. It was worse than the Eagles. Country music is so goofy.
Not a CW fan either, but to each his own. I immediately turned the channel.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo will get more tests on left shoulder but likely done for year
By Will Brinson | NFL Writer

November 26, 2015 8:17 pm ET

Tony Romo is set to get more tests done on his left shoulder after suffering another injury Thursday against the Panthers, but the expectation is his season is done, sources tell CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora.

The Cowboys quarterback suffered a broken left clavicle in Week 2 against the Eagles and returned against the Dolphins in Week 11, vaulting Dallas to a victory and giving the Cowboys hope for their season.

Week 12 NFL Picks

That hope was dashed completely Thursday, with Dallas getting lit up by the Panthers on offense and defense, and with Romo throwing three interceptions before suffering another injury to his non-throwing shoulder.

On the final play of the third quarter, Romo was sacked by Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis and went to the ground, remaining there for a long time and looking like he understood the severity of the injury. (This was similar to the injury earlier in the season when he was spotted mouthing "it's broken" as he left the field.)

Dallas was expected to contend for a Super Bowl in 2015. Instead the Cowboys are now likely contemplating how high they'll wind up in the draft.

Tony_Romo_Injury_Left_Shoulder_Out_For_Season.jpg
Romo is probably done for the season. (USATSI)

Probably no real surprise here

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo will get more tests on left shoulder but likely done for year
By Will Brinson | NFL Writer

November 26, 2015 8:17 pm ET

Tony Romo is set to get more tests done on his left shoulder after suffering another injury Thursday against the Panthers, but the expectation is his season is done, sources tell CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora.

The Cowboys quarterback suffered a broken left clavicle in Week 2 against the Eagles and returned against the Dolphins in Week 11, vaulting Dallas to a victory and giving the Cowboys hope for their season.

Week 12 NFL Picks

That hope was dashed completely Thursday, with Dallas getting lit up by the Panthers on offense and defense, and with Romo throwing three interceptions before suffering another injury to his non-throwing shoulder.

On the final play of the third quarter, Romo was sacked by Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis and went to the ground, remaining there for a long time and looking like he understood the severity of the injury. (This was similar to the injury earlier in the season when he was spotted mouthing "it's broken" as he left the field.)

Dallas was expected to contend for a Super Bowl in 2015. Instead the Cowboys are now likely contemplating how high they'll wind up in the draft.

View attachment 56692
Romo is probably done for the season. (USATSI)

Probably no real surprise here
In the long run, it may be for the best. If the Cowboys have a good offseason and Romo can stay healthy next year, the Cowboys will have a legit shot at a ring

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the long run, it may be for the best. If the Cowboys have a good offseason and Romo can stay healthy next year, the Cowboys will have a legit shot at a ring

I hope you're right, though Im not as optimistic as you are. I don't see Tony being able to continue to get pounded into the turf for a full season with that shoulder going forward. I heard on the broadcast today for the first time that JJ said this last injury, that Tonys clavicle was broken in 6 places, hadn't heard that before today.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Luckily for Dallas the positions they need to upgrade aren't difficult to find and not extremely expensive in FA outside of finding some good DB's. RB is an easy fix. LBers are also easier to find. All my Eagles friend fans were calling me up telling me how bad Philly and Dallas are but Dallas is WAAAAAY better shape. THey have the 4 important pieces (QB, LT, CB, DE, and a #1WR).

I'm not sure what Dallas should do with their 1st. I doubt they have a season like this for a while and it might be the perfect opportunity to go get Romo's eventual replacement but it will be hard to pass up on a early pick that can contribute immediately. Do they draft for today or tomorrow? If there is a QB their scouts love it might be a great time even if they have to trade up a couple spots.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas needs to Draft their future QB in this draft We will be picking in the top 3. Weeden can not win more than maybe 2 games this season. If we don't pick a QB next season we will be having this same conversation this time next year. Any chance the Colts screw the pooch with Luck? Its not possible but he'd luck good in Big D

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first thought when Romo went down was Romo Career might be over.....was I the Only one?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first thought when Romo went down was Romo Career might be over.....was I the Only one?

I think he will go all out to come back next year, but I am afraid he's one more break away from having to call it quits, if that thing breaks every time he goes hard to the ground on that shoulder

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're right, though Im not as optimistic as you are. I don't see Tony being able to continue to get pounded into the turf for a full season with that shoulder going forward. I heard on the broadcast today for the first time that JJ said this last injury, that Tonys clavicle was broken in 6 places, hadn't heard that before today.
Yeah, the fact that it was broken in 6 places only confirms the Cowboys had no business putting him back on the field this season. Even if his career were over, they'd have to keep him on the roster, lest all that signing bonus prorate be accelerated to next season

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that this game is out of the way I will pull for Carolina and NE to both be undefeated in the SB.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the fact that it was broken in 6 places only confirms the Cowboys had no business putting him back on the field this season. Even if his career were over, they'd have to keep him on the roster, lest all that signing bonus prorate be accelerated to next season

oh yeah they will roster him, even if his arm isn't intact

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that this game is out of the way I will pull for Carolina and NE to both be undefeated in the SB.

Where's the love for your NFCE brethern?:noidea:
Just kidding Manster tough break today for sure. I was looking forward to see what the boys would do the rest of the way once romo came back.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas needs to Draft their future QB in this draft We will be picking in the top 3. Weeden can not win more than maybe 2 games this season. If we don't pick a QB next season we will be having this same conversation this time next year. Any chance the Colts screw the pooch with Luck? Its not possible but he'd luck good in Big D

There is absolutely NO WAY they let him go. Even if he doesnt want to resign with them they'll still tag him. No way, no how and if he did hit FA he'd be the first 200 million dollar player in the NFL.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the love for your NFCE brethern?:noidea:
Just kidding Manster tough break today for sure. I was looking forward to see what the boys would do the rest of the way once romo came back.
I can never pull for any NFCE Team except foy my Cowboys.
Besides although it bleak I still hold hope Dallas can pull this off.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it now: dallas is going to win tonight, which will propel them to run the tables and make the post-season

Uhhhhh yeahhh....about that....i was kinda stoned when I made the prognostication above :D