• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Cowboys/Eagles 8:20 pm on NBC

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly...and with that guy and his 3 picks playing QB, in Philly, it was a 3 point game in the 4th Quarter. If Rush doesn't miss a wide open Cee Dee Lamb, it's a 2 point game with 6 minutes left.
Imagine Philly playing in Dallas. Dak plays, Hurts doesn't. Backup QB for Philly throws 3 picks. Dallas would have won by 40(like the two games last season). The Eagles are 6-0 trash pretenders

Eagles will be making another Super Bowl run this year. Something the pathetic Cowboys havent done in over a quarter century.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper Rush threw the game away last night. His luck ran out. Those picks were not even good defensive plays by the Eagles. They were horrible throws and one of them was underthrown by at least 10 yards. Cowboys fortunate to be 4-1 with Rush at QB the past 5 games. He had several picks dropped in previous games.

I also give no credit to the Eagles for their victory last night. One of the worst 6-0 teams in recent memory.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper Rush threw the game away last night. His luck ran out. Those picks were not even good defensive plays by the Eagles. They were horrible throws and one of them was underthrown by at least 10 yards. Cowboys fortunate to be 4-1 with Rush at QB the past 5 games. He had several picks dropped in previous games.

I also give no credit to the Eagles for their victory last night. One of the worst 6-0 teams in recent memory.

They have one of the top ranked offenses and defenses in the league but they are one of the worst 6-0 teams in recent memory.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet there were some assholes puckering early in the 4th Qtr

Like @fightinfunbags said, a lot of the games have gone that way. Philly has done well in second quarters, less well in third quarters. But they usually do enough to win at the end.

I didn't like the decision to go for 2 and try for an 11-point lead instead of taking the 10-point lead late. I thought that was a mistake, and it made me nervous. But other than that I was pretty chill watching that second half even as Dallas clawed its way back.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Such sore losers, what happened to the class Cowboys fans? You lost clearly and decisively. This was no fluke win by Philly.

Your backup QB has gone 4-1 and that is better than you could have hoped for, but that was a little too much for him. You are still right in the thick of things at 4-2 and now Dak is coming back. I think your passing game has to be one of your biggest concerns. Ceedee Lamb has been surprisingly bad as a WR1.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such sore losers, what happened to the class Cowboys fans? You lost clearly and decisively. This was no fluke win by Philly.

Your backup QB has gone 4-1 and that is better than you could have hoped for, but that was a little too much for him. You are still right in the thick of things at 4-2 and now Dak is coming back. I think your passing game has to be one of your biggest concerns. Ceedee Lamb has been surprisingly bad as a WR1.
You tell um Iggloo.

One thing for sure, you know class...you proud peacock you.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and who the hell brought the word "class" to the topic?
There is no class in division games.

Prance around dude.
Enjoy yourself today here at the hoop.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tell um Iggloo.

One thing for sure, you know class...you proud peacock you.

You were awful quiet last night! Third place Cowboys fans struggling to adjust to reality?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha! Love it. For the record, no one gives a fuck. This isn’t college football where your seeding is based on perception. It’s all about winning games. “Worst 6-0 team” is the bull shit fans of go nowhere franchises have to tell themselves in order to live with perpetual disappointment.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure the Cowboys fans are disappointed but to be 4-2 right now for them after losing Dak is pretty good. I think they are still in the thick of things.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lamb not being a #1 wr isn’t surprising at all, everyone knew this. There must be something wrong with his finger. He usually smells it at least twice a game. I think it could be distracting him from football. Might be a mental problem

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Eagles for winning your Super Bowl...beating Dallas with their backup QB, in Philly, in a game that was 3 points im the 4th Quarter....yeah, y'all are amazing lmao

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like @fightinfunbags said, a lot of the games have gone that way. Philly has done well in second quarters, less well in third quarters. But they usually do enough to win at the end.

I didn't like the decision to go for 2 and try for an 11-point lead instead of taking the 10-point lead late. I thought that was a mistake, and it made me nervous. But other than that I was pretty chill watching that second half even as Dallas clawed its way back.
I thought that was a mistake also. But if you choose to go for it why not just run that same play they do on 3rd or 4th and 1? Seems to work every time. Or at least line up like that and roll Hurts out and let a TE trickle out the same way

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure I'd go with decisively.
On Lamb: what if Rush made the somewhat easy TD throw to Lamb in the 4th Qtr when he was wide open for a potential 60 yard TD to bring it to a 3 point game and give Lamb a line of 6-128 and a TD with a backup QB. Would you still say he was surprisingly bad?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Eagles for winning your Super Bowl...beating Dallas with their backup QB, in Philly, in a game that was 3 points im the 4th Quarter....yeah, y'all are amazing lmao
Thanks so much. It would help next time if you could type with emojis the interspersed tears and heavy sighs in between the sentences. Not every poster has the imagination I have.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I'd go with decisively.
On Lamb: what if Rush made the somewhat easy TD throw to Lamb in the 4th Qtr when he was wide open for a potential 60 yard TD to bring it to a 3 point game and give Lamb a line of 6-128 and a TD with a backup QB. Would you still say he was surprisingly bad?

The throw was rushed because the QB got nailed by Brandon Graham, but of course yes that might have improved his stats. Bottom line is that he has been underwhelming for weeks though. The Cowboys lack the depth and talent at WR they had in seasons past and are missing Amari Cooper.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demarcus Lawrence: Philly offense hasn’t played us yet so we’ll see how good they are

Jason Kelce: how’s this?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The throw was rushed because the QB got nailed by Brandon Graham, but of course yes that might have improved his stats. Bottom line is that he has been underwhelming for weeks though. The Cowboys lack the depth and talent at WR they had in seasons past and are missing Amari Cooper.
No, it was because he threw it too late and because he has no arm strength. Lamb beat his guy clean and was wide open.

Sure they lack the depth and talent they used to have but I'm not sure how much they miss Cooper other than to say they would be better with any additional decent WR. Cooper only has like 60 yards more than Noah Brown in almost twice the targets. Would have been a horrible decision for them to keep Cooper. He isn't worth anywhere near his cap space. Tell me they miss him when Dak has played 4 or 5 games and when Lamb, Gallup and Schultz are all healthy and playing together. There's a lot more going on than WR depth issues