• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to Aaron Rodgers.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, you seem like a classy guy and I apologize if I offended you. I just can't stand it when athletes that performed poorly don't own up to their own poor play as one of the reasons for their side losing. And all the crap he said about the whole Ryan Braun thing when he obviously didn't know what the hell he was talking about was really weak. Some guy was thrown under the bus to protect a guy's reputation (and salary) when it obviously wasn't worth protecting.

Get over it. Go Pats.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is imo the best QB right now then Brady,,sorry Peyton guys he has too many injuries and it has taken its toll.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, you seem like a classy guy and I apologize if I offended you. I just can't stand it when athletes that performed poorly don't own up to their own poor play as one of the reasons for their side losing. And all the crap he said about the whole Ryan Braun thing when he obviously didn't know what the hell he was talking about was really weak. Some guy was thrown under the bus to protect a guy's reputation (and salary) when it obviously wasn't worth protecting.

You sure are a bitter POS. Did your wife leave you for the paperboy?