• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats CU Fans

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy to think even with the kicker having some struggles it was the special teams that played a big role in the Buffs winning this game.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That OLB you guys went against last night was awesome. McKinley I think?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tak McKinley - definitely showed draft potential.

I've watched Ken Olgubode just blossom as a player for the Buffs - he is a Wade Phillips type MLB. Keep an eye on him - outside of Tedrick Thompson - Olgubode is MVP on defense.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly ugly game, but I am thrilled the Buffs won it! 7-2 and still in the driver's seat for a trip to the Pac-12 Championship Game! This team was so bad for so long that I was skeptical of their chances this year, even after a 3-1 start. They likely won't move up after that sloppy performance and may even get jumped by a couple teams behind them, but they didn't lose and have a legitimate shot to reach a 10-2 record on the season with a the Pac-12 CG and ensuing bowl game waiting ahead.

Go Buffs!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly ugly game, but I am thrilled the Buffs won it! 7-2 and still in the driver's seat for a trip to the Pac-12 Championship Game! This team was so bad for so long that I was skeptical of their chances this year, even after a 3-1 start. They likely won't move up after that sloppy performance and may even get jumped by a couple teams behind them, but they didn't lose and have a legitimate shot to reach a 10-2 record on the season with a the Pac-12 CG and ensuing bowl game waiting ahead.

Go Buffs!

The Buffs still beat the spread - so I don't think their rating declines.

They are winning - even when they play poorly - the hallmark of a very good team

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffs still beat the spread - so I don't think their rating declines.

They are winning - even when they play poorly - the hallmark of a very good team

Agree. Definitely an improvement over recent years where performances like that would lead to 56-10 final scores against the Buffs. What's good is this isn't a marginal team that somehow finds a way to keep winning. This team is legitimately good. A remarkable turnaround from last season. I hope it means good things for the program's future. Seems it should. With all the money the school is spending on stadium and facilities upgrades, now seems a good time for the team to elbow its way back into relevancy and stay there.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Definitely an improvement over recent years where performances like that would lead to 56-10 final scores against the Buffs. What's good is this isn't a marginal team that somehow finds a way to keep winning. This team is legitimately good. A remarkable turnaround from last season. I hope it means good things for the program's future. Seems it should. With all the money the school is spending on stadium and facilities upgrades, now seems a good time for the team to elbow its way back into relevancy and stay there.

Those things go hand in hand - The Buffs are lining up recruiting commitments for 2017 and 2018

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had heard that was one of the biggest issues when recruiting was that the facilities were so far behind most other major programs. To me that can be one of the biggest selling points especially to the recruits from afar that they are walking into a top class organization. I've been to the Huskers' facility before and man you walk in and you are blown away by all that they have available for the athletes. So good to hear that the Buffs are finally catching up. You pair that with winning and I think Colorado can quickly climb the latter of the Pac-12 for recruits. I would add it really shouldn't be hard to sell them on coming to Boulder of all places. Beautiful campus and of course tons to do outside of the campus.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had heard that was one of the biggest issues when recruiting was that the facilities were so far behind most other major programs. To me that can be one of the biggest selling points especially to the recruits from afar that they are walking into a top class organization. I've been to the Huskers' facility before and man you walk in and you are blown away by all that they have available for the athletes. So good to hear that the Buffs are finally catching up. You pair that with winning and I think Colorado can quickly climb the latter of the Pac-12 for recruits. I would add it really shouldn't be hard to sell them on coming to Boulder of all places. Beautiful campus and of course tons to do outside of the campus.

Post Card - right there! :)

The Buffs have really set up their facilities well for the athletes - and then there's the flat irons. Men's Basketball had a great recruiting season too - the Volleyball team was nationally ranked - the Soccer team was highly ranked this past month too - CU competes well in track - especially the running events - I expect the Women's Basketball team to compete this year too.

Colorado athletics is back for the foreseeable future.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep when I heard about upgrades awhile ago I thought things could turn around. I must admit 5 yrs ago I wasn't sure at all the Univ was even interested in FB program.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffs play Zona in Zona - Rick Rod - continues to destroy the wildcats. Still could be a sandwich game - as the Buffs have Wash. St. and Utah coming up at home - and Zona's record is like 2-7.

If you have been watching "The Rise" Videos you know these Buffs will be focused for this game. I'm hoping they get their stroke back on offense tonight.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffs play Zona in Zona - Rick Rod - continues to destroy the wildcats. Still could be a sandwich game - as the Buffs have Wash. St. and Utah coming up at home - and Zona's record is like 2-7.

If you have been watching "The Rise" Videos you know these Buffs will be focused for this game. I'm hoping they get their stroke back on offense tonight.
Not sure how many knew this going into UCLA game but Bruins have a very high ranked secondary nationally ( thought I heard that in pregame before that game ) so Sefo and O struggles in that game is fairly justified. They'll rip Zona I believe and at least games vs Wash St and Utah are home. Ps. Rb Lindsey is having best year of career and saw stat where he is 2nd in rb receptions of plus 10 yds after catch I believe. Love what he's doing this year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how many knew this going into UCLA game but Bruins have a very high ranked secondary nationally ( thought I heard that in pregame before that game ) so Sefo and O struggles in that game is fairly justified. They'll rip Zona I believe and at least games vs Wash St and Utah are home. Ps. Rb Lindsey is having best year of career and saw stat where he is 2nd in rb receptions of plus 10 yds after catch I believe. Love what he's doing this year.

Another thing to keep in mind is that while the Bruins don't have a great record they have been in almost every single game this year. The week before playing us they gave Utah all they could handle clear down to the end. Texas A&M had to go overtime to beat them. So the Bruins have played a tough schedule and hung pretty well with some good teams.

The Buffs still almost self imploded in that game though. All the personal fouls and turnovers were ridiculous. Cannot expect to win if that continues. And while I do think the Buffs will eventually destroy Arizona right now it is tied at 7 and the Buffs are giving up some big plays. This team needs to stop with these stupid mental mistakes.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say some calls going the Buffs way but kudos to them for taking advantage. This AZ team has impressed me a little but the Buffs with the big play passing game is quickly closing on being a top-10 team in the nation! I cannot believe I just typed that. I'm not sure even the most homeristic Buffs fan would think they would be that this year. Although I guess I did live in K-State country when they were a mediocre team and I remember in the dorms some of the guys talking about them competing for the National Championship so maybe there were some predicting this.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense seems sluggish, not quick to the ball, sloppy tackling and lack of intensity and terrible pursuit. Need a talk in too right now

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense seems sluggish, not quick to the ball, sloppy tackling and lack of intensity and terrible pursuit. Need a talk in too right now

Agreed. They have really carried this team the last few games and just seems like they did not take AZ as serious as they should. I would think the losses by so many top-10 teams this week would put them a bit on edge. At least the offense for the most part has looked much better. Just seems like we can't have both sides of the ball show up at the same time. I guess as long as one of them does to get the win we will have to be ok with it.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another aspect of a very good team - they played sloppy and still won going away and by beating the spread again. I like this kind of game to come off prior to Wash. State next week. Wake up call kind of game. From what I've seen Wash. State is better than Utah - so a more challenging opponent.

The pursuit was awful and the tackling has half hearted at times as CD pointed out. Interesting offensive game plan by the Buffs - obviously re-establishing Fields as a downfield threat. Tony Lindsey and Sefo are emotional spearheads for this team. The Buffs - conceivably - could be playing for the National Championship - that's amazing for this position to be in for this former bunch of losers. McIntrye has been an amazing motivator this season.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two tough games coming up. Washington State is no joke and neither is Utah. Thankfully both games are at home, but the Buffs have no margin for error thanks to USC beating Washington. At this point I'm just hoping that both Colorado and Utah win this weekend to make sure that USC doesn't win the South.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffs have a very big test with Wash. State - I'm even surprised WS is not ranked ahead of the Buffs. Going to need home field magic to win this one - I think.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffs have a very big test with Wash. State - I'm even surprised WS is not ranked ahead of the Buffs. Going to need home field magic to win this one - I think.
Probably because they lost to an FCS team.