• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats CU Fans

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very happy for you - a really nice win. Hopefully will get them having the faith of Mingo!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost gave it away again, but held. Great signature win for the Buffs!

Last week I said Montez wasn't ready - this week he was ready - great game from that young man. Great catches by Bobo and by Devin Ross.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were due. This is the most talented team they've had in more than a decade.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So nice to see light at the end of the tunnel. GO BUFFS

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great Win! Probably nothing worse as a team than hearing that you have to depend on having moral victories be the highlight of your season. We are finally seeing them finish some games and come out on the winning end. And to do this with your star senior QB on the sideline with an injury on the road makes it all the more special. I'm looking at the upcoming schedule and honestly the Buffs could win the next 2 with USC not looking that great and Oregon State just being a pretty bad team this year. They close out the season with some pretty tough games but getting ASU and Utah at home could help them maybe get a couple more quality wins. Bowl Game definitely has to be a consideration for this team only needing what 3 more wins to qualify.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two different teams here.

Colorado exceeding expectations.
Oregon really struggling this year and minus their best player in Royce Freeman.
I like Colorado WR Devin Ross, btw. He might have a shot as a slot WR in the NFL.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffs have some of the biggest recruits in the country coming to Boulder for the Oregon St. game. It looks like the Rise is real.

Devin Ross is a talent - but has really improved his focus - hands and commitment to the team this year. Sefo's favorite target.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I guess cracks me up a bit on this whole CU/Oregon game is CU looked much more like Oregon of the past than Oregon is right now. That just quick scoring big time speed at the skill positions and having an opportunistic defense is what Oregon has always worked to build. Now we are seeing it in Boulder.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two different teams here.

Colorado exceeding expectations.
Oregon really struggling this year and minus their best player in Royce Freeman.
I like Colorado WR Devin Ross, btw. He might have a shot as a slot WR in the NFL.
Don't think Colorado is really exceeding expectations so far. They were returning 9 players on both sides of ball, beat two teams they should of beat and the win against an overrated Oregon Pac 12 team isn't that surprising. Michigan game brought more attention to Buff program than Oregon win. Beating anyone in Pac 12 besides Stanford and maybe Washington, shouldn't/ won't raise many eyebrows this year anyway. Still, like what see with that CU team getting better and recruiting more 4 star athletes in future looks best in long time. Expect them to get bowl game this year.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy- That is a matter of opinion. It depends on whose expectations. If you're talking Colorado fans, then of course they are not exceeding expectations, but if you are talking national rankings/predictions then yes, they are exceeding expectations. Be happy about it.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know if Sefo or Montez is starting this week?

If Montez is I may have to pick him up on my college fantasy squad.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Buffs

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know if Sefo or Montez is starting this week?

If Montez is I may have to pick him up on my college fantasy squad.

It is not divulged, but I expect Sefo (if healed) - he gets a chance to put one to USC in his final year - he has had some close loses to USC. Sefo is the emotional leader of the Buffs and a team Captain. He will start if healthy.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Sefo was playing his best football to date before injury. He deserves to start but I do like the future with Montez. I sure hope the recruiting is good next year because their bound to lose a good amount of the 18 returning starters they had this year. Being ranked in top 25 ( 21 ) will certainly help and not playing Washington is a bonus to climb even higher, if-in-a. Kick USC`s butt this wknd boys!!!!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Sefo was playing his best football to date before injury. He deserves to start but I do like the future with Montez. I sure hope the recruiting is good next year because their bound to lose a good amount of the 18 returning starters they had this year. Being ranked in top 25 ( 21 ) will certainly help and not playing Washington is a bonus to climb even higher, if-in-a. Kick USC`s butt this wknd boys!!!!

The Buffs have a bumper recruiting season so far with 19 commits - a very highly rated bunch comparable to the elites of college football. The facilities are top notch - the Athletic Director is wonderful - the coach - coaches with all his heart - and has shown an ability to access his own weaknesses and address that with is associate coaches. The recruiting is going very well. Basketball recruiting has also been top notch.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffs have a bumper recruiting season so far with 19 commits - a very highly rated bunch comparable to the elites of college football. The facilities are top notch - the Athletic Director is wonderful - the coach - coaches with all his heart - and has shown an ability to access his own weaknesses and address that with is associate coaches. The recruiting is going very well. Basketball recruiting has also been top notch.
I haven't been this excited about Buffs football since they put up 62 on number 1 Nebraska. The future finally looks bright, it's an exciting time to be a Buffs fan again FINALLY!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been this excited about Buffs football since they put up 62 on number 1 Nebraska. The future finally looks bright, it's an exciting time to be a Buffs fan again FINALLY!

You bet 6482. I remember running the number up on the children of the corn. Great times.

This Buff team has something special - we fans have been burned so often in the last ten years - it is hard and slow to be all in on this team, but they are resilient and talented.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It has definitely been quite a while. Honestly I have never been a huge college football fan. Growing up I was a KU fan during a time they were down right terrible but mostly because I loved watching college basketball with my grandpa and he was a huge KU fan. Hard to get excited about a football team that might win 2 games a year. Then I started dating a girl that her family were huge Nebraska fans so started watching the games with them but when we broke up so did somewhat my actual care about what the Huskers were doing. So been searching for a while and with listening to Denver Sports radio on a pretty regular basis they obviously talk about the Buffs a decent amount so it has gotten me where I am paying attention and watching the games when I have the chance. And it has gotten me looking more at their great football history and just glad to see them returning to some of that former glory. Also great to see the state of Colorado have more to cheer about than just the Broncos.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not divulged, but I expect Sefo (if healed) - he gets a chance to put one to USC in his final year - he has had some close loses to USC. Sefo is the emotional leader of the Buffs and a team Captain. He will start if healthy.

Do we know if he is healthy this week or no word? Seems like he is questionable every week.