• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats CU Fans

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see Colorado not just collapse on themselves after a tough loss last week. Really bounced back nicely and put the rest of the Pack-12 on notice. This Stanford game will be huge. They could actually run the table the rest of the way possibly. Might be getting ahead of myself but this team just feels like they have arrived into being a top-25 team and maybe being the 2nd best Pac-12 team in the nation. Again getting way ahead of myself thinking all of this but just exciting to see the Buffs actually competing again.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great performance by CU defense vs Stanford today along with rb Lindsey running his butt off. 4-1 Pac 12. Very proud guys! :)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaaaand, congrats again!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-2. First bowl eligible season since 2007. This program has been a disaster since Barnett left, and now we have the look of a program that can crack the T25 again.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to risk being over hopeful like Cd but if CU gets to Pac 12 championship game vs Washington who they won't play unless they get there AND pull off win, my oh my, wouldn't that be something.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to risk being over hopeful like Cd but if CU gets to Pac 12 championship game vs Washington who they won't play unless they get there AND pull off win, my oh my, wouldn't that be something.

It's hard not to get too excited at this point. 3 of the next 4 at home. The toughest opponent we have left in Utah is at home. Finally a time to get excited about CU football again. Been a very long time. Nice to see some of the old programs making a nice come back to the top after a few years of down football. Nebraska undefeated, Michigan looking good, and best of all Colorado looking like a much better team than most thought.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard not to get too excited at this point. 3 of the next 4 at home. The toughest opponent we have left in Utah is at home. Finally a time to get excited about CU football again. Been a very long time. Nice to see some of the old programs making a nice come back to the top after a few years of down football. Nebraska undefeated, Michigan looking good, and best of all Colorado looking like a much better team than most thought.

So true. The next 2 games are winnable, too. Then the last two are against solid teams, with Utah looking like it's going to be a tough one. But this Buffs team seems to have its eye on the prize. With the win yesterday they became bowl eligible and that's a huge milestone for this team. But the players didn't make much of it: they simply collected their equipment and left the field, saying they have bigger priorities in mind. Great attitude. It's good to be able to get excited about Buffs football again.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA and the UTES - proved yesterday neither one has a defense - the Buffs proved yesterday - once again - they do - and it's a defense that gobbles up turnovers (longest streak in the FBS 21 straight games with a TO). The schedule is setting up nicely - the Buffs running the table on the season is not out of question.

Good times for Buff fans. MBB - also appears loaded.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Washington is for real and if CU does make it to Pac 12 championship, it could be ugly but that's ok....Future looks good for Buffs. :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Washington is for real and if CU does make it to Pac 12 championship, it could be ugly but that's ok....Future looks good for Buffs. :)

The nice thing for the Buffs though is they actually have a defense that has done pretty well against some pretty good offenses already. They are one of the few teams in college football that has shown they can win with either the offense or defense on any given Saturday. Biggest issue for them is special teams which is why i don't think they would win against Washington but I think they would give them a pretty good game.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nice thing for the Buffs though is they actually have a defense that has done pretty well against some pretty good offenses already. They are one of the few teams in college football that has shown they can win with either the offense or defense on any given Saturday. Biggest issue for them is special teams which is why i don't think they would win against Washington but I think they would give them a pretty good game.
Yes. ST's I believe cost them Michigan game mostly. I hope they replaced that coach or have started designating more practice time in this area because during Michigan game I was screaming for the ST coaches head. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to see any games since. I do get UCLA game though. I best see big improvement there ! :) Very excited for this team especially on D side. Going to prob lose close to 18 returning starters this year so hopefully the recruiting goes well as now expected by their resurgence and attention

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. ST's I believe cost them Michigan game mostly. I hope they replaced that coach or have started designating more practice time in this area because during Michigan game I was screaming for the ST coaches head. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to see any games since. I do get UCLA game though. I best see big improvement there ! :) Very excited for this team especially on D side. Going to prob lose close to 18 returning starters this year so hopefully the recruiting goes well as now expected by their resurgence and attention

Coach Mac - did not have a special teams coach for this year - he split the duties up among the existing staff. The ST coach from last year was let go and Darrian Hagen was hired as the RB coach as the replacement. Hagen has done a great job with Lindsey and Evans. The place kicking is a disaster - not related to coaching as the top two kickers of injured or sick (how often does that happen?).

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got really bad news for you...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most even major programs in college football do not have a special teams coach. Just shows how little they think of that part of the game. I would think teams would realize how great of a weapon that can be and as we saw this past Sunday night how important having good special teams can be to winning or losing. That Cardinals/Seahawks game was a Special Teams nightmare. And same with the Buffs this year in Special Teams has cost them possibly one of the biggest games of the year and almost cost them another one this past Saturday. I don't see that all of a sudden getting fixed unfortunately.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like UCLA will be without their starting QB when we play them. Schedule definitely setting up very nicely. Just hope we can get to that Utah game without losing one we should win and have that game be to decide who goes to the Championship game.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year's game against UCLA - was a great heartbreaker - I expect a very spirited Buff performance.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffs at 15 in the first playoff poll. That loss to USC is a real killer now, without that we're a top 10 team with a realistic shot at the playoffs.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffs at 15 in the first playoff poll. That loss to USC is a real killer now, without that we're a top 10 team with a realistic shot at the playoffs.

Yeah that is the problem in college football is one let down week is all it takes to ruin what could be a championship caliber season. My guess is a 1-loss SEC school probably still would have gotten in over them which to me the SEC is way overrated this year. Really you have Alabama and then everybody else in that conference. Still though Colorado has a great chance to do some damage being one of only 4 teams with a top-20 defense and offense in college football right now.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffs have beat the spread in every game this season - only team to do that. It certainly shows their focus (on offense and defense - if not special teams). I know this about Coach Mac - he finds what is wrong and he fixes it. Special teams will improve.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-2 we won a ugly game. I hope Boulder has K tryouts tomorrow. Team needs to show composure from now on because that will be tested by opponents going forward.