• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, maybe he gets your train of thought but I don't.
You were trying to explain why Harbaugh should not have to use his timeout when he was confused?
You were also trying to blame the Patriots for legally confusing him and hurrying too?
And this is all really bad because it worked and the Patriots won?
And this is really bad because the team that was confused should have won and not the team that knew the rules????
And you were sitting home watching your division rival win and then win the Superbowl?
Now you are trying to twist this into why an unbiased Miami butt-hurt fan is condemning the winner?
You still don't get it do you? The rule was flawed because it didn't allow the defense a chance to get set in a no huddle. Whether the coach new the rule or not there was nothing he could have done to stop it unless the refs slowed things down which they did later in the game and playoffs. Once the refs made the adjustment the pats use of this didn't work so they didn't bother using the loophole. The rules were changed so that the refs didn't have to worry about this in the future but obviously they changed it for a reason that pats fans aren't intelligent enough to understand. I'm not even a ravens fan but I am a fan of football and all I ever want to see is a fair game with the refs not screwing it up and in this case they inadvertently did. When you can fix BS like this you do!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still don't get it do you?

Apparently you don't either....

If it is allowed (even by a flawed rule) and you can do it, exploit away.

Till they tell you that you can't any longer.

Then find something else.

Until then it's open season.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still don't get it do you? The rule was flawed because it didn't allow the defense a chance to get set in a no huddle. Whether the coach new the rule or not there was nothing he could have done to stop it unless the refs slowed things down which they did later in the game and playoffs. Once the refs made the adjustment the pats use of this didn't work so they didn't bother using the loophole. The rules were changed so that the refs didn't have to worry about this in the future but obviously they changed it for a reason that pats fans aren't intelligent enough to understand. I'm not even a ravens fan but I am a fan of football and all I ever want to see is a fair game with the refs not screwing it up and in this case they inadvertently did. When you can fix BS like this you do!

if you want to see a game not screwed up by an official in any sport you better go watch a tiddlywinks tournament.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't comprehend that there was nothing that the opposing coach could have done except call all of his timeouts which is ridiculous. The refs were messed up and with the pats no huddling the D couldn't figure out who to cover in time. This is why the rule was changed. Do you honestly think they changed the rule to only help Harbaugh? Are you that retarded?
.....I think they should name the "new rule" after YOU,.......you bitched-n-complained about it more than Harbaugh did.....!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you don't either....

If it is allowed (even by a flawed rule) and you can do it, exploit away.

Till they tell you that you can't any longer.

Then find something else.

Until then it's open season.
So just like BB you are the punk who will use cheat codes against your friends in a video game and pump your chest. All the power to you buddy. Now go play with your lego...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you want to see a game not screwed up by an official in any sport you better go watch a tiddlywinks tournament.
It's bad enough that they F up games because of incompetence...but when a coach uses them to screw a game that crosses the line. Of course you pats fans don't care...well until it happens to you. Why is BB bitching about endzone cams and FG posts...bunch of F'in hypocrites.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....I think they should name the "new rule" after YOU,.......you bitched-n-complained about it more than Harbaugh did.....!
Ha all I did was respond to 1/10th of the whining from pats fans on how honorable pats fans and BB are. Count how many pats fans commented on here and I'm sure its even worse. Comical on how many said we did nothing wrong the rule will never change....yeah cavemen it's changing bunch of tools.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MM, "was it a misson from God"

images

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha all I did was respond to 1/10th of the whining from pats fans on how honorable pats fans and BB are. Count how many pats fans commented on here and I'm sure its even worse. Comical on how many said we did nothing wrong the rule will never change....yeah cavemen it's changing bunch of tools.

You're whiny tears are almost as sweet as Ravens fans. I'm using them in my coffee this morning instead of sugar.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're whiny tears are almost as sweet as Ravens fans. I'm using them in my coffee this morning instead of sugar.
Dude you have some serious issues...I don't even want to ask what else you like in your coffee...haha! The rule is being changed because it was obviously flawed and you still can't admit this...to funny.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just like BB you are the punk who will use cheat codes against your friends in a video game and pump your chest. All the power to you buddy. Now go play with your lego...
I don't know about Hank but I have never played a video game.
I can say definitively, that the Patriots were not cheating when they used a legal play to confuse the Ravens and apparently you. You keep saying we don't get it but what is really getting to you, is you can't sell this bullshit.
You tried, you failed. Now go back to whining about the Patriots winning the division every year!!!!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about Hank but I have never played a video game.
I can say definitively, that the Patriots were not cheating when they used a legal play to confuse the Ravens and apparently you. You keep saying we don't get it but what is really getting to you, is you can't sell this bullshit.
You tried, you failed. Now go back to whining about the Patriots winning the division every year!!!!
Rule has been changed but yep I failed...too funny. Technically never cheated agree with that but it still doesn't mean that it wasn't cheesy and BB was grasping in that game....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rule has been changed but yep I failed...too funny. Technically never cheated agree with that but it still doesn't mean that it wasn't cheesy and BB was grasping in that game....
Hey FlimFlam you really are an ass clown. It's hillarous watching you try and be creative with your word choices. You continually use phrasing like tentatively, weasel, skirting the rules... I'm not quoting you because I won't give you the credit of re-reading the drivel you already posted. But you and everone else here gets the picture. You're not clever, which is proven by the teams you root for. So how about pulling up your skirt and just admit without and BS that the PATS DID NOT CHEAT, THEY DID NOT SKIRT THE RULES or whatever other crap you want to make up. So you can claim everyone doesn't understand you and the rule change. Try manning up and maybe, just maybe people will actually care what you have to say.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird that Pats fans would comment on a thread titled "Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots". You really don't have a clue do you? Do your parents allow you to watch football after they put you in your favorite superhero pajamas? So why again is it that you're commenting in here sso much? I'm waiting in 3,2,1 should start seeing a bunch more excuses and nonsense.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a cat trying to cover up shit on a marble floor!!!!!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep classless pats fans really are clueless rules get changed, their coach gets fined, their players are on trial for murder...yet they are all innocent. There is no helping this group...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go Pats fans, they finally got it right !!!!!

eba8bc39-3db9-4ac6-ba62-ce36293ae036_zpsis3z09tx.jpg