• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure if you remember dirt...he mentioned you the other day.

i'm trying to get those guys over here.

Vaguely but my mind aint sharp as I get older. That's cool if you can, lots of good people here and Hammer( SonnyRed) is quite the character.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiners was it legal yes or no? Stop crying. Stop complaining. It was legal. Not only do we have the judge and jury we now have Nostradamus joining in today. If you could predict what would've/could've happened maybe that dysfunctional franchise should hire you? Just because Hairball and team didn't prepare for "legal" ineligible receiver plays don't blame the team that did prepare how to use what was legally within the rules. Beside did those couple plays end the game? What happened the rest of the game?
I will repeat myself again and again yes it's not illegal but as we found out the refs were clued out and didn't handle it properly...of course the pats took advantage of them. They adjusted in the next game giving the D an extra second or so to set and NE did F all with it. Next season they are adjusting the rule so that ineligible receivers must be in the tackle box. Why? Because it's cheesy to run guys out all over the field and not allow the D to set up and know exactly who's eligible especially if the refs don't hold the ball long enough. That will put an end to the musical chairs that the pats needed to do to get back into the game. To be quite honest they may have lost without that and homer probably doesn't catch a fish without hand grenades....what some people will do to win. You pat fans crack me up they change rules because of your BS they fine you for your BS but yet you never do anything wrong in your simple minds....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this the other day:

"It was handled by the Colts but it was "checked" by Mike Kensil - rogue leage official - ex Jets personnel.
I'm still blaming this on Mike Kensil. I really doubt there was any significant participation from Colts or Ravens.
Wait and see - the report will be timed to come out 2 days before the draft and die in the draft news.
Mike Kensil will mysteriously and inconspicuously resign a little after......"
Mike Kensil, former Jets executive, may have sparked Deflategate investigation | Larry Brown Sports

Now wait for it:

Patriots' Robert Kraft: 'No smoking gun' in Deflategate probe

Kraft speaking of Goodell: "He has a very hard job. I think he does a very fine job of what he does, and
it's tough. But he needs to make sure all the people working in the system are also doing it."

You can see where this is headed - straight to Mike Kensil!!!!!

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will repeat myself again and again yes it's not illegal but as we found out the refs were clued out and didn't handle it properly...of course the pats took advantage of them. They adjusted in the next game giving the D an extra second or so to set and NE did F all with it. Next season they are adjusting the rule so that ineligible receivers must be in the tackle box. Why? Because it's cheesy to run guys out all over the field and not allow the D to set up and know exactly who's eligible especially if the refs don't hold the ball long enough. That will put an end to the musical chairs that the pats needed to do to get back into the game. To be quite honest they may have lost without that and homer probably doesn't catch a fish without hand grenades....what some people will do to win. You pat fans crack me up they change rules because of your BS they fine you for your BS but yet you never do anything wrong in your simple minds....

Bellichick was just doing what he could (within the rules) to unsettle the Ravens defense and it worked. BFD.
Deception is part of pro-football and always has been.

If the tables had been reversed and it had the Ravens that had confused the Patriots Defense and allowed them to have a successful sequence I'm sure Belichick would have been pissed... Particularly at himself for allowing himself to be fooled and outcoached.

And there is your difference. I like Haurbaugh a lot as a coach but he should stop whining.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bellichick was just doing what he could (within the rules) to unsettle the Ravens defense and it worked. BFD.
Deception is part of pro-football and always has been.

If the tables had been reversed and it had the Ravens that had confused the Patriots Defense and allowed them to have a successful sequence I'm sure Belichick would have been pissed... Particularly at himself for allowing himself to be fooled and outcoached.

And there is your difference. I like Haurbaugh a lot as a coach but he should stop whining.
But you're missing the point no coach could have prevented it because the refs were confused and didn't hold the ball long enough for everyone to understand who was eligible or not. The pats took more advantage of the refs incompetence or ignorance of the rule than the other team. Trick plays are completely different because it's the other team that's confused the refs play no part in it. That's why this is getting fixed by the competition committee. Get it?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you're missing the point no coach could have prevented it because the refs were confused and didn't hold the ball long enough for everyone to understand who was eligible or not. The pats took more advantage of the refs incompetence or ignorance of the rule than the other team. Trick plays are completely different because it's the other team that's confused the refs play no part in it. That's why this is getting fixed by the competition committee. Get it?

according to John Mara yesterday (as quoted on ESPN)..no change. Try again Fin.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big, Bad, Belichick confusing the officials?
From what I saw last year, they seemed pretty confused on their own!!!!!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
according to John Mara yesterday (as quoted on ESPN)..no change. Try again Fin.
To be honest the refs handled it better the game after so I'm not sure any changes were even necessary so this makes sense. But to say that the pats didn't gain an advantage in the Baltimore game due to the refs flubbing those plays is admitting ignorance to the situation in general. Most pats fans simply don't understand that the opponent would have been fine if the refs had handled it better....the games after only prove that point as NE tried it a few times with no success and gave up trying it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you're missing the point no coach could have prevented it because the refs were confused and didn't hold the ball long enough for everyone to understand ineliwas eligible or not. The pats took more advantage of the refs incompetence or ignorance of the rule than the other team. Trick plays are completely different because it's the other team that's confused the refs play no part in it. That's why this is getting fixed by the competition committee. Get it?
Ok so BB told the refs prior to the game he may use something like that as required by the NFL. So they are prepared for unfamiliar plays. Not onky did the refs slow down the game they even pointed out the ineligible eligible receiver saying don't cover "him". You`re missing the point. So where is it legal for the refs to slow tge game down? There is already a rule for that which wasn`t being violated.I'm just tired of listening to other teams snivel because BB outcoaches them. Shame on your coach for not understanding the rulebook.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so BB told the refs prior to the game he may use something like that as required by the NFL. So they are prepared for unfamiliar plays. Not onky did the refs slow down the game they even pointed out the ineligible eligible receiver saying don't cover "him". You`re missing the point. So where is it legal for the refs to slow tge game down? There is already a rule for that which wasn`t being violated.I'm just tired of listening to other teams snivel because BB outcoaches them. Shame on your coach for not understanding the rulebook.
But they did slow it down in the following game giving the D enough time to ascertain who was actually eligible and where they were on the field so that they could play proper defense. We're not talking 15 minutes to line up bro....just enough to compete. Guess what happened? BB tried it and it didn't work again so he kicked it to the curb as he wasn't able to cheat the rule again. Are you guys new or something? Why can't pats fans admit that your coach took advantage of a rule and the refs inability to deal with it properly. Wow....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they did slow it down in the following game giving the D enough time to ascertain who was actually eligible and where they were on the field so that they could play proper defense. We're not talking 15 minutes to line up bro....just enough to compete. Guess what happened? BB tried it and it didn't work again so he kicked it to the curb as he wasn't able to cheat the rule again. Are you guys new or something? Why can't pats fans admit that your coach took advantage of a rule and the refs inability to deal with it properly. Wow....
Do you have a problem with comprehension? It was not illegal. So I will slow this down for you considering you`re a Flyer and Phin fan, I'm sorry. If. it. is. not. illegal. then. it. is. not. cheating. So how much time is enough? Shoukd the ref have to ask Hairball if he`s ready yet? Hey I have an idea use a timeout if you're confused putz.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see the punishment that the league is going to lay down on the Colts and Ravens for the crimes against this respectable franchise.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have a problem with comprehension? It was not illegal. So I will slow this down for you considering you`re a Flyer and Phin fan, I'm sorry. If. it. is. not. illegal. then. it. is. not. cheating. So how much time is enough? Shoukd the ref have to ask Hairball if he`s ready yet? Hey I have an idea use a timeout if you're confused putz.
I never said it was illegal they took advantage of the rule and the refs incompetence in handling it...I've typed it a million times on here so who can't read? So your solution if a team runs this is to call a timeout every time? Seriously like teams have infinite timeouts? Obviously the league told the refs how to deal with it properly in the following games and BB couldn't get away with this bush league move. Of course pats fans just can't bear to admit this...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said it was illegal they took advantage of the rule and the refs incompetence in handling it...I've typed it a million times on here so who can't read? So your solution if a team runs this is to call a timeout every time? Seriously like teams have infinite timeouts? Obviously the league told the refs how to deal with it properly in the following games and BB couldn't get away with this bush league move. Of course pats fans just can't bear to admit this...

Successful gamesmanship......

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a little crybaby pussy.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well said, but those that want to re-write history will always believe in some ill gotten gain by the Pats even though they broke no rules and the refs were well aware of the situation and the refs even pointed out who was eligible/ineligible. And I'm damn sick of people pissing in their wheaties about using a trick play to their advantage. EVERY team has a bunch of trick plays they use or want to use, all within the rules, as the Pats did

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

pathetic.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the nfl is like the laws we have and the irs . to many to know everything or even half the shit they are dishing out .

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see the punishment that the league is going to lay down on the Colts and Ravens for the crimes against this respectable franchise.

Hey Bunk, did you have a different name on ESPN, I was on there from like 1999 til they shut down, just curious !!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well said, but those that want to re-write history will always believe in some ill gotten gain by the Pats even though they broke no rules and the refs were well aware of the situation and the refs even pointed out who was eligible/ineligible. And I'm damn sick of people pissing in their wheaties about using a trick play to their advantage. EVERY team has a bunch of trick plays they use or want to use, all within the rules, as the Pats did
Dude it's not a trick play trick plays are when Edelman through a TD pass this was a blatant abuse of an old obscure rule. The other team was punished because in that specific game the refs F'd it up. Once the refs discussed what happened it never happened again so that's on Baltimore? You guys really are a messed up group. Anyway if you are not intelligent enough to understand this why bother...

Homer go back to throwing grenades in the water before you fish that's something your coach would do as he obviously doesn't believe in sport. It's basically the same thing if you want an analogy to simply this for you...