• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News on the Wells investigation:
The 12th football, incidentally, was disqualified from analysis, a person with knowledge of the matter told USA TODAY Sports, as it was intercepted by the Indianapolis Colts and brought to the visiting sideline.....

Bell: NFL cheaters could benefit from advanced technology

so the nfl is using the chain of custody to save their sorry asses . i bet if brady liked 11.5 balls over the 10.5 this wouldn't have mattered . i'm waiting for that the colts and ravens set up the pats !!!!!!!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole deflate issue is such a load of of BS. The better team won, quit hanging on to excuses for losing. Nobody is buying it and nobody cares.

Let's just move along.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole deflate issue is such a load of of BS. The better team won, quit hanging on to excuses for losing. Nobody is buying it and nobody cares.

Let's just move along.
if you are so great why cheat ? the nfl needs to fix the rule or change the rules pure and simple (brady rule ) .

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have no trouble taking a limo, helicopter, G6 whatever way easier than drinking and trying to drive!

So it looks like they're going to alter the ineligible receiver rule...hmmm and I'm the supposed crackhead for saying that it was a tacky way to gain an advantage. Should I pull out all those ridiculous comments...nah waste of everyone's intelligence.

another foolish post considering what the Pats did was 100% legal which everyone acknowledged..but keep up your ranting.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you would think that no matter how often it's said that bad things happen in the early morning hours, these idiots would learn that. If you go out don't drink, if you drink, get a ride. These guys have more money than we'll ever see and sure as hell can afford a taxi or limo or whatever.

You have to remember that these kids are in their 20's. I don't know about you but I know I also did stupid things in my 20's. I just didn't have a million dollars. If I did maybe I would have been smarter.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to remember that these kids are in their 20's. I don't know about you but I know I also did stupid things in my 20's. I just didn't have a million dollars. If I did maybe I would have been smarter.

the league keeps reminding their players about this issue and yet, there are some that continue to be stupid.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have no trouble taking a limo, helicopter, G6 whatever way easier than drinking and trying to drive!

So it looks like they're going to alter the ineligible receiver rule...hmmm and I'm the supposed crackhead for saying that it was a tacky way to gain an advantage. Should I pull out all those ridiculous comments...nah waste of everyone's intelligence.

I guess if you can't win on the field you can always participate on the competition committee.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the league keeps reminding their players about this issue and yet, there are some that continue to be stupid.

Many years ago I remember driving home from a wedding with a friend of mine almost 20 miles from the wedding to my home. I was sooooooo sh*tfaced, I must have been driving 5 miles an hour. I was stopped by the police and I actually remember talking to them (saying something about coming from a wedding etc) and I can't imagine I didn't look completely wrecked. Maybe I was more coherent that I think but I doubt it.

He just told me to be careful and sent me home... LUCKY that happened long ago.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine they will find the Patriots completely innocent. They just can't.

why do you think the report is taking so long to come out? I'm thinking when all is said and done it was a bunch of bullshit about nothing. End of story.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dream on guys!!! the only way they get an apology is for the nfl says that they did it to make the pats look bad !!! the colts and ravens had nothing to do with the psi in ne balls .

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. I think we may even deserve that apology although I doubt we'll get it.

I told you guys back when they postponed a ruling until after the SB that they were just gonna wait til the smoke cleared and people got uninterested and then do nothing at all about it....
Why, because Bill out smarted them yet again, he found a way to cheat, make the NFL look like fools and there is nothing they can do about it without admitting to their own inefficiencies.....
He got the gold mine, they got the shaft......End of story, Next........................
:lol:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another foolish post considering what the Pats did was 100% legal which everyone acknowledged..but keep up your ranting.
Never said that it was illegal I said that it was cheesy that such a great team had to take advantage of a bad rule and ultimately the refs to come back in a game that they were losing. Couldn't do it straight up. I said that they would look at the rule and pats fans said no way the rule is fine blah blah blah..well here they go looking at it. Who's the tool? Not me...that's for sure.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dream on guys!!! the only way they get an apology is for the nfl says that they did it to make the pats look bad !!! the colts and ravens had nothing to do with the psi in ne balls .

And yet the one ball with the most pressure lost was the one handled by the Colts..

They're lucky the NFL withdrew that one as evidence.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that it was illegal I said that it was cheesy that such a great team had to take advantage of a bad rule and ultimately the refs to come back in a game that they were losing. Couldn't do it straight up. I said that they would look at the rule and pats fans said no way the rule is fine blah blah blah..well here they go looking at it. Who's the tool? Not me...that's for sure.

It's ok Fin, let it all out.

6a00d8341c2c7653ef0120a643a0fd970b-pi

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet the one ball with the most pressure lost was the one handled by the Colts..

They're lucky the NFL withdrew that one as evidence.
It was handled by the Colts but it was "checked" by Mike Kensil - rogue leage official - ex Jets personnel.
I'm still blaming this on Mike Kensil. I really doubt there was any significant participation from Colts or Ravens.
Wait and see - the report will be timed to come out 2 days before the draft and die in the draft news.
Mike Kensil will mysteriouslt and inconspicuously resign a little after......
Mike Kensil, former Jets executive, may have sparked Deflategate investigation | Larry Brown Sports
Then the leaks came out from Jets associates who leaked to his wife - an espn reporter.....
The leaks were notoriously biased and inflammatory - again more based on the Jets rivalry than the Colts or Ravens, who may have contributed unwittingly.....