• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Which one??

I think it was the topic of the Khmer Rouge and Vietnam in general but I can't remember where it was lol.

No biggie, Vietnam and that time of history comes up often enough I'm sure we will find a way to stumble into the subject again at some point.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league is trying to figure out how to save face when they release the long overdue report. Best if they are just honest and say, sorry..nothing here, let's move along. But do start using the same game balls for both teams.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league is trying to figure out how to save face when they release the long overdue report. Best if they are just honest and say, sorry..nothing here, let's move along. But do start using the same game balls for both teams.
just take the ownership of handling the game balls back.

league used to do it, now the teams are responsible.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad to see that the offseason hasn't changed much for the Ravens.

Baltimore Ravens running back Bernard Pierce was arrested and charged with DUI early Wednesday morning.
According to the Baltimore Sun, the 23-year-old Pierce was pulled over for speeding “just before 2 a.m.” and was subjected to field sobriety tests after the officer suspected that he was under the influence. Baltimore County police told the Sun that Pierce failed the field sobriety tests and was subsequently arrested and taken to jail.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Baltimore Ravens running back Bernard Pierce was arrested and charged with DUI early Wednesday morning.
According to the Baltimore Sun, the 23-year-old Pierce was pulled over for speeding “just before 2 a.m.” and was subjected to field sobriety tests after the officer suspected that he was under the influence. Baltimore County police told the Sun that Pierce failed the field sobriety tests and was subsequently arrested and taken to jail.
it is sad to say but all teams have blacksheeps . pats have a murder the colts have a alleged rapeist . these guys get full of themselves and if not for fans they wouldn't be shit . it is easy to go from hero to zero in 1 second in real life .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i could live with that ! to me they will have to say 1 of 3 things. 1 an official of the nfl done it . 2 a rogue pats employee did it . 3 we just don't have enough to say for sure .

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is sad to say but all teams have blacksheeps . pats have a murder the colts have a alleged rapeist . these guys get full of themselves and if not for fans they wouldn't be shit . it is easy to go from hero to zero in 1 second in real life .

True. No team goes unscathed. Apparently Goofdell's new Code of Conduct is not quite having as much success as he was probably hoping for. Idiots will still be idiots.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last year OldSchool was defending domestic violence.
This year he is defending drunk driving.
No the Ravens do not have a systemic problem. Really......

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was the topic of the Khmer Rouge and Vietnam in general but I can't remember where it was lol.

No biggie, Vietnam and that time of history comes up often enough I'm sure we will find a way to stumble into the subject again at some point.

Oh yeah... It might have been the thread about liberals and white guys but who knows.

We were comparing presidents and how Nixon was underrated.

Yeah basically I maintained the Nixon's peace with honor effort was in the end not successful and his invasion of Cambodia only made matters worse for that country ultimately creating a vacuum that helped Pol Pot gain power and that genocide. Something like that.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year OldSchool was defending domestic violence.
This year he is defending drunk driving.
No the Ravens do not have a systemic problem. Really......

DUI arrests are just stupid. Someone needs to drill it into these kids head (and they are still kids) that they are different from their buddies who go out and have a few.

Gronk bought a van so someone else could drive him while he makes a fool out of himself... :) He may be a loveable goof but he's not stupid.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DUI arrests are just stupid. Someone needs to drill it into these kids head (and they are still kids) that they are different from their buddies who go out and have a few.

Gronk bought a van so someone else could drive him while he makes a fool out of himself... :) He may be a loveable goof but he's not stupid.

you would think that no matter how often it's said that bad things happen in the early morning hours, these idiots would learn that. If you go out don't drink, if you drink, get a ride. These guys have more money than we'll ever see and sure as hell can afford a taxi or limo or whatever.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have no trouble taking a limo, helicopter, G6 whatever way easier than drinking and trying to drive!

So it looks like they're going to alter the ineligible receiver rule...hmmm and I'm the supposed crackhead for saying that it was a tacky way to gain an advantage. Should I pull out all those ridiculous comments...nah waste of everyone's intelligence.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crackhead? I think we were just calling you a crybaby.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crackhead? I think we were just calling you a crybaby.
Nah I heard everything the best was there is no way they are going to even discuss this never mind change the rule.....pats fans are comical.

BTW nice fish...did you catch that with your mouth? Gooni Gooo Goo....haha! :noidea: