• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you will say the Pats tampered and that's why all the Luck turnovers.....
Why not just let all the QB's do whatever they want? Seriously.
What matters? That would be a level playing field. That is what they expected when they changed the rules to allow the QB's to work up the footballs the way they like......

lmao lets do that in baseball ? basketball ? ice hockey ? soccer ? brady is one of the main clowns for this stupid shit he played with the psi and got caught . not him but the pats staff did it . they are pros make them be pros . wonder what they would do in golf with a tampered ball ?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao lets do that in baseball ? basketball ? ice hockey ? soccer ? brady is one of the main clowns for this stupid shit he played with the psi and got caught . not him but the pats staff did it . they are pros make them be pros . wonder what they would do in golf with a tampered ball ?
The Patriots did not tamper with the balls. You know it, I know it. We all know it.
Wait for the investigation results.....

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the colts didn't screw with your balls !

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the colts didn't screw with your balls !
Actually, I don't think anybody did. Other than Kensil sticking needles in them to test them 10 of the balls were just off reg. That easily occurred just by testing them.
I do a lot of mountain biking. When you check the pressure in the tires, you lose 5 pounds. Not so much in testing a football but not zero. Kensil, an ex Jet official, running in the back room with the balls and "checking " them and not logging them seems most suspicious. I do have concerns about how many people "checked" that one ball that Indy got their hands on. Every time somebody "checks" it (read, fucks with it) it loses 1/2 psi.
Just wait for the investigation, teddy.....

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure how you could tamper with a golf ball. Maybe buy some cheap imitations through Alibaba and sneak them into your competitors golf bag?
:noidea:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really think about it, the whole issue about deflated balls is one of the stupidest things ever investigated. Surely they were not under-inflated to the point of making any kind of a difference; if so, can anyone please explain what the advantage would be?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really think about it, the whole issue about deflated balls is one of the stupidest things ever investigated. Surely they were not under-inflated to the point of making any kind of a difference; if so, can anyone please explain what the advantage would be?

yes just like spy gate .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how you could tamper with a golf ball. Maybe buy some cheap imitations through Alibaba and sneak them into your competitors golf bag?
:noidea:
in golf they have to be approved
Actually, I don't think anybody did. Other than Kensil sticking needles in them to test them 10 of the balls were just off reg. That easily occurred just by testing them.
I do a lot of mountain biking. When you check the pressure in the tires, you lose 5 pounds. Not so much in testing a football but not zero. Kensil, an ex Jet official, running in the back room with the balls and "checking " them and not logging them seems most suspicious. I do have concerns about how many people "checked" that one ball that Indy got their hands on. Every time somebody "checks" it (read, fucks with it) it loses 1/2 psi.
Just wait for the investigation, teddy.....
jackson int ball was way under and the colts had nothing to do with it . the pats and hoodie would sell his mom to get a slight advantage . to a pat fan they love it and to others they hate it . funny thing is the ravens don't like the colts and i can understand why !

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jackson int ball was way under and the colts had nothing to do with it . the pats and hoodie would sell his mom to get a slight advantage . to a pat fan they love it and to others they hate it . funny thing is the ravens don't like the colts and i can understand why !
English please

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The more you pontificate on this subject the more you sound like a pubescent girl who just discovered the game of football 6 months ago. Holy shit :L

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL teddy, everything you do not agree with is bullshit, ok mon ...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a waste of money ? the past is the past who really cares ?
:exploding:

tumblr_nl9b6zejKN1qclcbeo1_500.jpg

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a waste of money ? the past is the past who really cares ?

Yeah I'll probably get bored with it after playing it for the next few weeks.

At least until "3 games to glory IV" comes out.

One had the version of the game played world wide which is the entire game with the timeouts and pauses cut out to shorten the broadcast. That was good.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait till the Wells report comes out. You might be suicidal after reading it.:nod:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much money are these crap-shoot investigation things costing the league? That is a better question.