• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is why we love the Patriots!!!!!

7th in all-time win percentage...pretty good. Still...that's not a very flattering thing to say about any fan base.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL has so much egg on their face that it's become extremely hard to come forth with any findings. Every time they attempt to investigate something, some talking head in the NFL office calls ESPN or SI and tries to drop a dime. The incorrect story gets printed and the media starts investigating only to find that the league has screwed up again.

This we know for sure......
1. There is no evidence or video of any wrong doing on the part of the Patriots' equipment manager.
2. Belichick and Brady have vehemently denied any wrong doing.
3. An NFL official, switched out a kicking ball with a game ball during the AFCCG.
4. The same NFL official stole the game balls and tried to sell them on the black market.
5. The only under-inflated football was in the possession of the Colts for most of the first half and it was the
most seriously under-inflated ball.
6. 11 of 12 footballs were under-inflated and 10 of those were only .08 to .2 lbs under.

The Ted Wells investigation has been ongoing for 6 weeks. According to sources, the investigation is no closer to conclusion than it was when it started. Sounds like they can't stick anything to anyone and because they think they have to find somebody did something, they're chasing their own tails. Goodell should just tell them, "If you can't find anything in the next two weeks, we will announce that we could find no evidence of any deliberate wrong doing".

Problem is......the Patriots haters will think the league isn't doing its job because they want the Patriots to lose their next 50 first round draft choices, be unable to sign any free agents and give all of the teams they beat their four Super Bowl Championships the Lombardi Trophies.

no 1 really what the boy do in the bathroom ?
no.2 hernandez is doing the same thing atm
no.3 attempted
no.4 maybe never been to a black market maybe it's white
no.5 you must be an insider where is the film that the colts let the air out of anything ?
no.6 as much info as you have maybe your name is goodell or kraft .

if the pats did do it billycheat needs a year off like the saints head coach .

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think this might be a slight exaggeration?

If indeed the Patriots crossed the line, I would be satisfied with an apology (actually just a recognition of fucking up) and an assurance it won't happen again. To this point, all anyone has gotten is arrogance and condescension (which is pretty much par for the course with those in question). Oh...and of course all the conspiracy theories about how the Patriots were set up out of jealousy.

I think the Patriots will accept an apology.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL has so much egg on their face that it's become extremely hard to come forth with any findings. Every time they attempt to investigate something, some talking head in the NFL office calls ESPN or SI and tries to drop a dime. The incorrect story gets printed and the media starts investigating only to find that the league has screwed up again.

This we know for sure......
1. There is no evidence or video of any wrong doing on the part of the Patriots' equipment manager.
2. Belichick and Brady have vehemently denied any wrong doing.
3. An NFL official, switched out a kicking ball with a game ball during the AFCCG.
4. The same NFL official stole the game balls and tried to sell them on the black market.
5. The only under-inflated football was in the possession of the Colts for most of the first half and it was the
most seriously under-inflated ball.
6. 11 of 12 footballs were under-inflated and 10 of those were only .08 to .2 lbs under.

The Ted Wells investigation has been ongoing for 6 weeks. According to sources, the investigation is no closer to conclusion than it was when it started. Sounds like they can't stick anything to anyone and because they think they have to find somebody did something, they're chasing their own tails. Goodell should just tell them, "If you can't find anything in the next two weeks, we will announce that we could find no evidence of any deliberate wrong doing".

Problem is......the Patriots haters will think the league isn't doing its job because they want the Patriots to lose their next 50 first round draft choices, be unable to sign any free agents and give all of the teams they beat their four Super Bowl Championships the Lombardi Trophies.

You forgot to add that the only known physical "contact" with the footballs (beyond normal play and the refs) was by an NFL official who decided to measure the PSI of the footballs himself.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot to add that the only known physical "contact" with the footballs (beyond normal play and the refs) was by an NFL official who decided to measure the PSI of the footballs himself.

someone also forgot to add that the regular season balls are also being fussed about ! if not for the regular season balls then deflate gate wouldn't have happened . they would just say nothing here because i'm sure the nfl really wants their sb champs labeled as cheaters again .

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone also forgot to add that the regular season balls are also being fussed about ! if not for the regular season balls then deflate gate wouldn't have happened . they would just say nothing here because i'm sure the nfl really wants their sb champs labeled as cheaters again .
I'm not sure if I mentioned this teddy, but your little oriole logo is kinda gay.....

th

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if I mentioned this teddy, but your little oriole logo is kinda gay.....

th
oriole bird pisses on red soxs and will do so again this year . i wonder if kraft will say he is sorry to the colts for being cheaters ?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And so far the only person known to have fussed with the regular season balls was an nfl official. The only thing you're sure of is that you hate the Patriots.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so far the only person known to have fussed with the regular season balls was an nfl official. The only thing you're sure of is that you hate the Patriots.
known is that nfl official changed the balls in the championship game at half time . not the regular season game

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
known is that nfl official changed the balls in the championship game at half time . not the regular season game

Kessil of the NFL is also supposed to have fiddled with the balls in the AFCC game.

Yeah I'm not even sure any investigation on any regular season irregularity is even possible.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddyman has conducted his own unbiased investigation. He did it n 2 minutes with no facts and just sprinkled in some hatred.
The Patriots playoff and Superbowl DVD is ready. I think I'll watch the Ravens game first. Bet the Pats still won.....

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddyman has conducted his own unbiased investigation. He did it n 2 minutes with no facts and just sprinkled in some hatred.
The Patriots playoff and Superbowl DVD is ready. I think I'll watch the Ravens game first. Bet the Pats still won.....

when tom brady says he likes small balls . that tells everyone that isn't a pats lover that they played with the balls as much as possible and got caught . just fix it going forward will they really hurt the pats like they would other teams nope .

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when tom brady says he likes small balls . that tells everyone that isn't a pats lover that they played with the balls as much as possible and got caught . just fix it going forward will they really hurt the pats like they would other teams nope .
You really are a loser. WTF. Do you have anything????

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it seems to me wells and the nfl will have to say something before the draft ???

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't give a rats ass they need both teams to play with the same ball .
Then you will say the Pats tampered and that's why all the Luck turnovers.....
Why not just let all the QB's do whatever they want? Seriously.
What matters? That would be a level playing field. That is what they expected when they changed the rules to allow the QB's to work up the footballs the way they like......