• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"With Colts G.M. Ryan Grigson admitting last week that he alerted the NFL to the team’s concerns about the inflation (or lack thereof) of Patriots football before the AFC title game, it’s reasonable to conclude that the Colts became concerned in whole or in part by the inflation (or lack thereof) of the two Patriots footballs safety Mike Adams brought to the sideline after interception Tom Brady passes on November 16 in Indianapolis.
Appearing on Wednesday’s PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio, Adams explained that he didn’t notice anything unusual about the footballs, because he was too excited and full of adrenaline after making the interceptions to pay attention."

This is interesting since it was stated earlier that he thought the football was 'squishy'. The more that comes out and gets retracted by Colts' players the more damning it gets that the Colts were behind deflating the footballs to set up the Patriots. Add to the fact no other opponent of the Pats has come out and made any of these claims. Just the Colts. Can't beat the Pats on the field so have to try something underhanded.

well if you are right the colts are more stupid then i would ever think . i do know that the jackson ball was way underinflated . no i don't own the rights to nfl game films and can't find it . me and my son both said at the time something is wrong with that ball . this is before any deflategate shit . i'm a true colt fan from the john U days and i'm not going to lie about it . the nfl has screwed the football but if grigson did this he needs to be fired along with pagano just like if the pats did this billycheat needs to go for a year . it does seem other teams have had talks about the pats balls .

by same token i have seen balls that looked way over inflated guy hits the ball with his helmet and it's out no give at all .pretty sure it was a packer game . nfl needs to take steps to make sure it doesn't happen again . the funny thing is some say it doesn't matter then both teams need to use the same ball ...........

i do find it funny yall think you can run up 70 on us next year as a fan i thank yall for showing where and what we have to fix . it was no secret that the colts was way undermanned in that afc championship game . we lost 4 players from beating the broncos . it's football and it happens all we truly had was ty with luck .

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if you are right the colts are more stupid then i would ever think . i do know that the jackson ball was way underinflated . no i don't own the rights to nfl game films and can't find it . me and my son both said at the time something is wrong with that ball . this is before any deflategate shit . i'm a true colt fan from the john U days and i'm not going to lie about it . the nfl has screwed the football but if grigson did this he needs to be fired along with pagano just like if the pats did this billycheat needs to go for a year . it does seem other teams have had talks about the pats balls .

by same token i have seen balls that looked way over inflated guy hits the ball with his helmet and it's out no give at all .pretty sure it was a packer game . nfl needs to take steps to make sure it doesn't happen again . the funny thing is some say it doesn't matter then both teams need to use the same ball ...........

i do find it funny yall think you can run up 70 on us next year as a fan i thank yall for showing where and what we have to fix . it was no secret that the colts was way undermanned in that afc championship game . we lost 4 players from beating the broncos . it's football and it happens all we truly had was ty with luck .

If we get anything out of this whole shitstorm I hope at the very least that starting next season both teams use the same footballs that are in the custody of the referee until kickoff time. That will be the end of any such nonsense whether it's deflating or over inflating.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
according to Mark Brunell? How come the issue has only come up against the Colts? Because the Colts are setting the Pats up on this whole bullshit story.
no it was sal and adam it was on the pats team page espn

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get anything out of this whole shitstorm I hope at the very least that starting next season both teams use the same footballs that are in the custody of the referee until kickoff time. That will be the end of any such nonsense whether it's deflating or over inflating.

I agree Heater this way the Colts cant deflate NE's balls and have an advantage like they did in the first half. They should be kicked out of Indy and sent back to Maryland, if there's room there. Kinda like Giants/Jets

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Heater this way the Colts cant deflate NE's balls and have an advantage like they did in the first half. They should be kicked out of Indy and sent back to Maryland, if there's room there. Kinda like Giants/Jets
that is just mean on your part !!!! lmao

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you guys have to keep harshing on dude's Oriole logo. Isn't it enough that his Andrew Luck boner hasn't been able to pop off yet? ...esp against the Patriots.

Holy shit is Luck a whole lot of nothing so far.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you guys have to keep harshing on dude's Oriole logo. Isn't it enough that his Andrew Luck boner hasn't been able to pop off yet? ...esp against the Patriots.

don't feel bad for colt fans . we have another 10 to 15 years of luck compared to how many for small balls brady ?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

appears to be duplicating his predecessor against the Pats. I'm good with that. :clap:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't feel bad for colt fans . we have another 10 to 15 years of luck compared to how many for small balls brady ?

Oh shit, you think you'll be stuck with him for that long? That's too bad.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit, you think you'll be stuck with him for that long? That's too bad.
it seems he gets the colts a little closer to the sb every year . so this year is ours !!!!

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an odd thing to say.
some dumbasses think they are just going to replace brady with the next new thing like the colts did with manning= luck . the colts was very lucky !!! brady's dad said that things will end ugly with the pats . no assholes i'm not going to look it up for you .

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait till the Wells report comes out. :nod:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you guys always go off on tangents like chicks? I don't know who will replace Brady. Our current best prospect is Garappolo but who knows if he'll pan out. We're how many years into stroking Luck for his rather solid but not extraordinary play?

He is, imo, singularly the most over-rated QB in the game today.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
according to the combine piece on the latest on deflategate . they said that deflategate started in this very building the int was by( mike adams )in the second quarter in nov .the colts was talking about how spongee it was so yes pats fans look for the loss of some draft picks and more .

Umm, no.

BTW, might want to check the Colts schedule for next season. If it has a date against New England on it I suggest you make plans to have all your teeth pulled. That will be more enjoyable to you than watching the Pats drop 75 points on the hapless Clots.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some dumbasses think they are just going to replace brady with the next new thing like the colts did with manning= luck . the colts was very lucky !!! brady's dad said that things will end ugly with the pats . no assholes i'm not going to look it up for you .

BB took Matt Cassel and won 11 games, Brady is an exceptional qb, but I wonder just how much of his success is attributed to BB !!
I think a great deal of it does and if he were on another team, he would not be near as successful IMO.
But BB is the brains behind that thrust, and has proven he can win with a mediocre qb as well as Brady.....:2cents:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have played and watched a lot of football in my life and you claiming that you can tell if a ball is under inflated by a couple of PSI by looking at it on TV is one of the biggest piles of bravo sierra I've ever read.

Seriously, you really should stop making yourself look like a fool.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB took Matt Cassel and won 11 games, Brady is an exceptional qb, but I wonder just how much of his success is attributed to BB !!
I think a great deal of it does and if he were on another team, he would not be near as successful IMO.
But BB is the brains behind that thrust, and has proven he can win with a mediocre qb as well as Brady.....:2cents:

The problem is he is below avg with a mediocre QB as his record is below 500. Sure the won 11 games( 7 less than the year before) with a much softer schedule and 200 points less on O, missing the playoffs. He also went 5-12 and 0-2 before Brady started. So facts show that its Brady and not Belichick