• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see the punishment that the league is going to lay down on the Colts and Ravens for the crimes against this respectable franchise.

I say forgive the cheaters. Now they both do it again, off to Canada or England

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say forgive the cheaters. Now they both do it again, off to Canada or England
lmao so if they find gun residue on the pats hands you ok with shipping them to canada ? i think i saw that the ball boys are kraft employees not pats so that may make a difference . wonder how kraft knows all about the wells investigation ?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao so if they find gun residue on the pats hands you ok with shipping them to canada ? i think i saw that the ball boys are kraft employees not pats so that may make a difference . wonder how kraft knows all about the wells investigation ?

the gun reside could be transfer evidence. :thumb:

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bunk, did you have a different name on ESPN, I was on there from like 1999 til they shut down, just curious !!
It was always Bunkamania, I just didn't post all that much in the Ravens forums because it was too juvenile.

I remember on those boards how it was a constant argument with that Rasta guy and his alt.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just saw on ESPN that they are in fact changing the ineligible rule player must be inside the tackle box to avoid confusion and receiver numbers can't be ineligible.

Yeah and I'm the one who was on crack...pats fans are legitimately nuts. Case in point..

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that Wells is being paid by Kraft?????
You do realize that Goodell and Kensil are employees of Kraft?????

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was always Bunkamania, I just didn't post all that much in the Ravens forums because it was too juvenile.

I remember on those boards how it was a constant argument with that Rasta guy and his alt.

LOL, yea me and him used to go at it, but Tornado, JJSlim,Money and Cravn and a slew of others were good posters.....Cravn is on a groupie board now though, talk about juvenile, that place is a kindergarten fire drill..
I floated around a little but the Hoop is the best football forum available in IMO....
Glad to see you on here, Goooooo Ravens !!!!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\
Sure why not Canada only 6 hrs away from Foxborough

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude it's not a trick play trick plays are when Edelman through a TD pass this was a blatant abuse of an old obscure rule. The other team was punished because in that specific game the refs F'd it up. Once the refs discussed what happened it never happened again so that's on Baltimore? You guys really are a messed up group. Anyway if you are not intelligent enough to understand this why bother...

Homer go back to throwing grenades in the water before you fish that's something your coach would do as he obviously doesn't believe in sport. It's basically the same thing if you want an analogy to simply this for you...
Some people feel chess is a sport. Bill like a good chess player out thought his opponent. Sorry Hairball you gor schooled.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the nfl is like the laws we have and the irs . to many to know everything or even half the shit they are dishing out .
If I was getting paid millions of $ I would know the rules just sayin. Maybe Hairball should give the owner back his $ for not being prepared? Last I checked it was the coaches job to know the rules. Ignorance of the rules isn't an excuse. Sorry whiner

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said it was illegal they took advantage of the rule and the refs incompetence in handling it...I've typed it a million times on here so who can't read? So your solution if a team runs this is to call a timeout every time? Seriously like teams have infinite timeouts? Obviously the league told the refs how to deal with it properly in the following games and BB couldn't get away with this bush league move. Of course pats fans just can't bear to admit this...
Not my solution but a definite option until you get it figured out. No I guess dummy runing onto the field taking a 15 yard penalty that set up the TD was a better solution genius.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my solution but a definite option until you get it figured out. No I guess dummy runing onto the field taking a 15 yard penalty that set up the TD was a better solution genius.
He shouldn't have had to do any of the above Einstein. Rules should not prevent a team from being able to play the game properly. BB found a loophole and instead of bringing it to the competition committee like an honorable person would do he used it in a playoff game when his team was on the ropes. Weasels do shit like this...that's why the league has now FIXED the rule so it can't happen again. What do you tools not understand?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shouldn't have had to do any of the above Einstein. Rules should not prevent a team from being able to play the game properly. BB found a loophole and instead of bringing it to the competition committee like an honorable person would do he used it in a playoff game when his team was on the ropes. Weasels do shit like this...that's why the league has now FIXED the rule so it can't happen again. What do you tools not understand?
Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night? Since you obviously can't comprehend more that one thought a time, let's try this ; Hairball shouldn't know the rules? Just asking inquisitive minds want to know Skippy. I mean you said he shouldn't have to do any of the above.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night? Since you obviously can't comprehend more that one thought a time, let's try this ; Hairball shouldn't know the rules? Just asking inquisitive minds want to know Skippy. I mean you said he shouldn't have to do any of the above.
You just can't comprehend that there was nothing that the opposing coach could have done except call all of his timeouts which is ridiculous. The refs were messed up and with the pats no huddling the D couldn't figure out who to cover in time. This is why the rule was changed. Do you honestly think they changed the rule to only help Harbaugh? Are you that retarded?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't comprehend that there was nothing that the opposing coach could have done except call all of his timeouts which is ridiculous. The refs were messed up and with the pats no huddling the D couldn't figure out who to cover in time. This is why the rule was changed. Do you honestly think they changed the rule to only help Harbaugh? Are you that retarded?
Ok, maybe he gets your train of thought but I don't.
You were trying to explain why Harbaugh should not have to use his timeout when he was confused?
You were also trying to blame the Patriots for legally confusing him and hurrying too?
And this is all really bad because it worked and the Patriots won?
And this is really bad because the team that was confused should have won and not the team that knew the rules????
And you were sitting home watching your division rival win and then win the Superbowl?
Now you are trying to twist this into why an unbiased Miami butt-hurt fan is condemning the winner?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

Now Southie, stop confusing the issue with facts.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that it's always the Patriots who are in the wrong?

Oh yeah, because the crybabies can't beat them and have to change the rules so they have a more "equal" field to play on.

Isn't it strange that in 2004 the team that screamed loudest was the Colts who were beaten in a minor snow flurry for the AFC Championship. The league had to change the rules that the defense couldn't touch a WR beyond 5 yards from the line of scrimmage. This would allow Peyton Manning to catch up to Tom Brady's Super Bowl Rings.
Problem is, all 32 teams get to use that rule change and how many Super Bowls did Manning get to? Two and how many did he win? One.

Fast forward to 2014. Patriots win the Super Bowl and two new rule changes are quickly put in place. No "ineligible" receiver can line up outside the tackle box. The Ravens head coach can rest easy now because he doesn't have to worry about an "ineligible" receiver lining up wide and backing up to do nothing in a play and the Raven won't appear stupid repeatedly by putting a DB or LB on him.

Then we have the "Possible Concussion" Rule because the Seahawks thought That they had knocked Julian Edelman out of the Super Bowl with an illegal head shot. When Edelman went back to the huddle, they were confused because they had such a hard time covering him and thought Chancellor's helmet to helmet would solve the problem. Damn those Patriots, we're going to put an EMT 300 feet away and he'll determine if a player has a head injury from the booth. That'll keep those Patriots from throwing 10 passes to the same guy.

One rule the NFL will NOT adopt is the Belichick sideline and goal line cameras to assist the officials in calling close TDs or out of bounds plays. The NFL a multi-billion dollar organization says that it's a cost issue. I can buy a 10X camera at Radio Shack for less than $20.

The NFL is a farce. 95% of fans hate the Patriots but rarely miss a Patriot game against a top notch opponent. TV ratings when the Patriots play are higher than any other team. Why? Because people want to see them get beat. Problem is.................excellence is unbeatable.

Oh yeah, one final note.......Raven's stupidity.......Eligible is spelled e-l-i-g-"I"-b-l-e, not e-l-I-g-"A"-b-l-e like they spelled in their national bravado tweet. Can't understand an offensive formation and can't spell the the thing they have a problem with................

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News Flash!!!!!

This just in; Baltimore Raisin's coach John Harbaugh caught on sidelines with pants down around his ankles. Blames Bill Belichick and the game officials for not showing him how to put his belt on.

Film at 11.