• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it up dude.....
Believe me I have given up on your fanbase...well most of you anyway. You guys have some sort of complex that you have or never will do anything wrong. It's not hard to say hey we gained an advantage it was cheesy, etc...and move on but you guys simply can't.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me I have given up on your fanbase...well most of you anyway. You guys have some sort of complex that you have or never will do anything wrong. It's not hard to say hey we gained an advantage it was cheesy, etc...and move on but you guys simply can't.
We gained an advantage, and your response is cheesy

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

th

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....hey unkle-$onny,.......where the fkk ya been....?!,........making any $$$/March-madness...?!

Hey niece yeah been trying to whack em in 64 tourney. I really cant get into baseball but will take action and hockey either. NCAA BB ball and College and Pro Football for me. Hope your banging the bookie, in the pockets that is

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow the nfl must be checking for dna to see if brady blew into the deflated balls . lmao

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep classless pats fans really are clueless rules get changed, their coach gets fined, their players are on trial for murder...yet they are all innocent. There is no helping this group...

FlyerFinFan.....this is why you don't get respect from Patriot fans........there are NO patriot players on trial for murder, but there is one former player. You're the one who is stating that "they are all innocent". Who else on the Patriots has committed any crime? "There is no helping this group", what group? All of the Patriots who are innocent? All of the Patriots who have committed murder? Do you see how easily one can take your exact statement and totally make it appear that YOU don't get it.

You hate the Patriots with such passion that you 'literally' paint yourself into a corner with your own words. You go into another team's message board and insult their team and the people participating in a discussion and expect those people to "understand" your ranting and raving. First, don't insult people and you'll get a much better response. Second, People in a team message board who are fans of that team, don't want to hear insults and accusations against their team. Doing that pisses them off. Third, be an adult. State your facts......just make sure that they are facts. Don't repeat some BS statement your read somewhere else written by another team hater.

Since you apparently don't know the law in the United States, let me pass this nugget on to you.......All defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Now, back to our show......

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey niece yeah been trying to whack em in 64 tourney. I really cant get into baseball but will take action and hockey either. NCAA BB ball and College and Pro Football for me. Hope your banging the bookie, in the pockets that is

she's been banging Father Thomas and Gronk. I told her to ease up on Gronk. He needs to be ready for OTA's.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she's been banging Father Thomas and Gronk. I told her to ease up on Gronk. He needs to be ready for OTA's.

Gronk can't kick the habit anymore. Told him to lick it before he kicks it, think that monsta tore up the not so good sista

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FlyerFinFan.....this is why you don't get respect from Patriot fans........there are NO patriot players on trial for murder, but there is one former player. You're the one who is stating that "they are all innocent". Who else on the Patriots has committed any crime? "There is no helping this group", what group? All of the Patriots who are innocent? All of the Patriots who have committed murder? Do you see how easily one can take your exact statement and totally make it appear that YOU don't get it.

You hate the Patriots with such passion that you 'literally' paint yourself into a corner with your own words. You go into another team's message board and insult their team and the people participating in a discussion and expect those people to "understand" your ranting and raving. First, don't insult people and you'll get a much better response. Second, People in a team message board who are fans of that team, don't want to hear insults and accusations against their team. Doing that pisses them off. Third, be an adult. State your facts......just make sure that they are facts. Don't repeat some BS statement your read somewhere else written by another team hater.

Since you apparently don't know the law in the United States, let me pass this nugget on to you.......All defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

well said Ken..but considering your audience, I don't think he'll figure it out. So let the douchedom continue.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you root for a team with a bath toy on the side of their helmets, the rest of the league must look pretty scary.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ken I only respond to your fellow pats fans comments maybe have them take a look in the mirror before pointing fingers at others. I was only making a statement that pats fans have some sort of complex where they can't admit fault. I can admit that my teams been schidt and management horrible I call it as I see it but all pats fans seem to do is deflect and defend. That's fine I get it and realize it's no use discussing issues with this crowd. Please also make note that I don't go to your board this is neutral territory but many pats fans rag on the fins boards all the time. I'm okay with that as they usually make an ass of themselves so it's comedy...anyway time to move on.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken I only respond to your fellow pats fans comments maybe have them take a look in the mirror before pointing fingers at others. I was only making a statement that pats fans have some sort of complex where they can't admit fault. I can admit that my teams been schidt and management horrible I call it as I see it but all pats fans seem to do is deflect and defend. That's fine I get it and realize it's no use discussing issues with this crowd. Please also make note that I don't go to your board this is neutral territory but many pats fans rag on the fins boards all the time. I'm okay with that as they usually make an ass of themselves so it's comedy...anyway time to move on.

They're just a few homers ribbing you Fin, every team has a few, it's what makes these forums fun coming on....
We talk some football and then banter back and forth with the homers....It's just a pass time, man, don't take it too seriously.....
Here, copy this and post it with every post to the Pats homers.
d971e086-86fe-4447-bcfe-7d4d7f638dfb_zpsgstc7bav.jpg

Mayday Malone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd just like to know how it's deceptive, cheating, etc... when the official announces not to cover a certain player to the defensive team. In fact, I believe the Pats have more of a gripe than the Ravens did. Why should they have to play against the Ravens, and the officials. Oh, I know why, because the Patriots actually did their homework and knew the fucking rule book better than everyone else on the field. That's like a teacher getting mad at a student for proving the teacher wrong when he was given an incorrect grade on a test answer.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me I have given up on your fanbase...well most of you anyway. You guys have some sort of complex that you have or never will do anything wrong. It's not hard to say hey we gained an advantage it was cheesy, etc...and move on but you guys simply can't.[/QUOTE]

So it looks like they're going to alter the ineligible receiver rule...hmmm and I'm the supposed crackhead for saying that it was a tacky way to gain an advantage. Should I pull out all those ridiculous comments...nah waste of everyone's intelligence.

Incorrect. We can admit when there is a wrong. There is nothing wrong about the ineligible call because it was a legal advantage taken. Why should we call it cheesy? Because some Canadian, Philly, Miami whiner wants us to?
You can't always get what you want. You want us to see it your way? A known hater? You have an opinion - we get that. We know your opinion is wrong and has no value or validity. Get that? Why keep spouting the same crap over and over? Is that the way you get your way with your mother?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you root for a team with a bath toy on the side of their helmets, the rest of the league must look pretty scary.
You seem to like to fondle them homer....what's worse? Haha!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're just a few homers ribbing you Fin, every team has a few, it's what makes these forums fun coming on....
We talk some football and then banter back and forth with the homers....It's just a pass time, man, don't take it too seriously.....
Here, copy this and post it with every post to the Pats homers.
d971e086-86fe-4447-bcfe-7d4d7f638dfb_zpsgstc7bav.jpg
Oh no worries I don't take this too seriously....they are what we thought they are....haha! Moving on...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incorrect. We can admit when there is a wrong. There is nothing wrong about the ineligible call because it was a legal advantage taken. Why should we call it cheesy? Because some Canadian, Philly, Miami whiner wants us to?
You can't always get what you want. You want us to see it your way? A known hater? You have an opinion - we get that. We know your opinion is wrong and has no value or validity. Get that? Why keep spouting the same crap over and over? Is that the way you get your way with your mother?
Haha my opinion is wrong but they changed the rule just because I whined enough? Moving on....

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You take these convos too seriously flyerfin, you cannot expect Pats fans to sit around and twiddle their thumbs whilst a div rival plays the harp. Get real bud, we are just normal fans defending our team, no secret agendas and for sure no hard feelings.
:suds:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take these convos too seriously flyerfin, you cannot expect Pats fans to sit around and twiddle their thumbs whilst a div rival plays the harp. Get real bud, we are just normal fans defending our team, no secret agendas and for sure no hard feelings.
:suds:
No harm I had no skin in the game I just hate when there are flaws in the game we love. They fixed the rule we can move on and find something else to bitch about..