• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts and Ravens setup the Patriots?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just remember oj simpson isn't a murderer according to a court . so if they find the pats guilty you want think it's true and that is your op and you have a right to it this is america . if they find that the pats didn't do it on purpose they still have to fine the hell out of them due to the rules. unless they can prove the nfl did it to them .

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stupidity of many Colts and Ravens fans is simply stunning.:L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone except a pats fan that watched that int and jackson with him holding it up and pushing in on it. would know that ball was way low ! i wouldn't say this to just fuss with you . i was like something is wrong with that ball before i heard anything about deflategate . so if the nfl would release it without the commercial breaks you would stfu . hey keep dreaming btw aroid didn't use roids and manny ramerez as a redsox didn't either .
Yeah we all believe that. Next you'll be telling us you knew the rules WRT football pressures and custody. Give it a rest.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone except a pats fan that watched that int and jackson with him holding it up and pushing in on it. would know that ball was way low ! i wouldn't say this to just fuss with you . i was like something is wrong with that ball before i heard anything about deflategate . so if the nfl would release it without the commercial breaks you would stfu . hey keep dreaming btw aroid didn't use roids and manny ramerez as a redsox didn't either .

He later said he didn't know anything about it as did the Colts staff about deflated balls beforehand. So more than a few untruths there.

So once again the only known lies are from the Colts players and staff as well as the most severely deflated ball.

Gee anyone without any prior knowledge of the NFL would likely think the investigation would be about the Colts. ;)

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We feel the same way every time the Colts make a play.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just remember oj simpson isn't a murderer according to a court . so if they find the pats guilty you want think it's true and that is your op and you have a right to it this is america . if they find that the pats didn't do it on purpose they still have to fine the hell out of them due to the rules. unless they can prove the nfl did it to them .
What?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously reflects the intelligence level of a Colts fan.

The Pats haven't just 'circled' the game against the Colts, they've stuck a bulls-eye on it.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously reflects the intelligence level of a Colts fan.

The Pats haven't just 'circled' the game against the Colts, they've stuck a bulls-eye on it.
just don't cry when you get your ass beat .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now that the league has cracked down on piping in noise I guess that option is off the table for the Colts. :heh:
since they have stopped teams from stealing the helmet mics and keeping on your teams mics . means pats are in big trouble . billy cheat will stop at nothing to win . the funny part is when we are all dead and gone history of football means nothing . so be the patsies asshole like you are and defend every wrong doing they can do . :crazy:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tedman, you simply must have some homework to do.

Seriously, you're still in high school, right?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[
tedman, you simply must have some homework to do.

Seriously, you're still in high school, right?

th

he needs a shave before catching the short bus

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao so all pats fans are billycheats fart sniffers and proud of it . wonder what will be the 2015 new rule for some stupid shit billy boy comes up with to gain an advantage ? maybe they need to stop the rugby plays where the o-line pulls the runners to the first down ? i just hope the pats have as many key players go on the ir this year as the colts did last year . it is a sad day when i hope for some one to get hurt .

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just don't cry when you get your ass beat .

Right now the only question that comes up for a Patriots/Colts game is whether the Patriots can continue to run all over the Colts and whether Gronkowski will throw one of their defenders off the field again.

The Colts may need to change their colors from White and Blue to Black and Blue!

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now the only question that comes up for a Patriots/Colts game is whether the Patriots can continue to run all over the Colts and whether Gronkowski will throw one of their defenders off the field again.

The Colts may need to change their colors from White and Blue to Black and Blue!

the question is will gronk be playing football in 2 years ? maybe the great gronk needs to pick on someone his own size . let him go pick on chapman i bet he can throw gronk off the field . don't worry pats fans the colts will make brady dance even with all the holding . they have went and got run stoppers and i thank you for rubbing it in irsay says the colts will stop the run .

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the question is will gronk be playing football in 2 years ? maybe the great gronk needs to pick on someone his own size . let him go pick on chapman i bet he can throw gronk off the field . don't worry pats fans the colts will make brady dance even with all the holding . they have went and got run stoppers and i thank you for rubbing it in irsay says the colts will stop the run .

That's what they said last year and we've seen how well those efforts turned out on the field.

Maybe the Colts should offer up one of the Colts Cheerleaders as tribute to the Patriots players instead. Maybe that will be more successful and certainly more entertaining.

A Gronking to Remember Two: Indianapolis Tales. ;)

stephanie-a.jpg

Umm good, Makes Gronk happy. Gronk be nicer to little Colt Players!

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
super man gronk seems to always be hurt and those knee braces are getting bigger . gronk is a slow motion machine .

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
super man gronk seems to always be hurt and those knee braces are getting bigger . gronk is a slow motion machine .

thank you for confirming your severe lack of football knowledge. it was suspected and now we know!!