• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colin Kaepernick Calls Richard Sherman "Ridiculous" and "Afraid"

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I wrote in the other thread on this, he talked about if his pass was another foot longer Sherman would have been the goat. If Rick Mirer had thrown all of his another foot he might have ended his career with more TD's than INT's. What separates a great QB from an ok QB is not leaving those a foot short in tight coverage.

Good point Whiz, kid had no biz going for it all at that point in the game anywhoze.

GOHAWKS!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I already clearly laid out, not all of them were open and able to catch a ball. If you understand how cover 3 works the only two that likely had a chance at a catch was the guy in the flat to his left and the RB who released through the line. Both of those were for smaller gains. They didn't have anyone on them, but had players where they were supposed to be ready to pounce if he went their way. Neither would have gone for 1oy. The other deep route? That is not open. If you have ever watched cover 3 there were two in position to cover that. The Seahawks are as good as any team in the league at closing on the ball in zone. It really is one of their strengths.
I'm aware of how different defenses work. However, on this play, there were 3 other open receivers as I've already mentioned(and others have acknowledged). The guy in the flat was the most wide open. But I believe it's Davis who runs an out at about the 10 and there's no one underneath to take that away. If Kaep looks that way he has a good chance at a catch and turn upfield for more yards.

The RB, I doubt he'd even complete that. The LB makes a break right in front of him. The Rb was no more open than Crabtree.

As for the receiver running the post, I'm also aware of how good Seattle's safeties are. But the guy covering the left side is moving back towards Sherman's side so a nice hard throw may in fact get it there. Dude was still open no matter how u slice it, much more than Crabtree ever was.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will have to agree to disagree. Any shot down field would have ended in failure. The only plays he had were underneath and given where the defense was neither of them would have ended in big plays.

I already said the crime here was Kaepernick not seeing the coverage and not noticing Crabtree wasn't open at any point of that fade. Any other decision would have been better because of it. He failed to adjust to what the defense was showing it and killed his teams season.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i knew kaep was a headcase, but i didn't realize he was a tween girl

now we know

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was actually the point everyone agreed on. and also agree that there were other "better" options...but one of your fans then suggested that the rest of them were also covered like a pig in a blanket...there-in lies the debate

We probably know Kaep and Harb's tendency's better than anyone does. Feel free to list those that you think know them better.
It depends on how you look at the play in question. Those that are guessing and seeing what they want to see notice wide open players.
I see a perfect call by the D. We know Kaep can't check down or go through his progressions like an NFL QB should. The play the was called and executed by the O was beyond perfectly defended.
You folks should know we don't have a reputation of just leaving WR's wide open.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, your romantic rivalry banter has nothing to do with it. The sub par young QB made a bad decision. That's all there is to it.

Dude, this is a sports forum.
You leaning at an odd agle there trollboy? Or is it trollgirl?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, your romantic rivalry banter has nothing to do with it. The sub par young QB made a bad decision. That's all there is to it.

Are you aware enough to know that Kaep doesn't call the plays aren't you?

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, this is a sports forum.
You leaning at an odd agle there trollboy? Or is it trollgirl?

more insulting of a stranger that has nothing to do with the topic. You lose at communication skills gain. Please grow up.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do you need to try to classify anything ? you don't even know anything about where I get my screen name idea from. That's more about an individual from the past you don't even know about than a team.

And picking against Seattle doesn't even remotely make me a Seattle hater or prove any form of a motive.

I'm a sports fan-period

I disagree with your assessment of your intentions.
RW threw for 26 TD's as a rookie. In your opinion he is subpar. How about a list of QB's who are over par in their 1st 2 seasons and have accomplished more than RW. This should be a long and impressive list, since you find it so easy to put down our #3.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with your assessment of your intentions.
RW threw for 26 TD's as a rookie. In your opinion he is subpar. How about a list of QB's who are over par in their 1st 2 seasons and have accomplished more than RW. This should be a long and impressive list, since you find it so easy to put down our #3.

bOOM roasted! That is the last of ram29jackson we will see in this thread. Owned

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more insulting of a stranger that has nothing to do with the topic. You lose at communication skills gain. Please grow up.

Well, Russell is a stranger to you and you have insulted him repeatedly in the last week and a half.

Why do you feel it is OK to insult RW, yet you seem to have disgust when it happens to you? Of course, you started the insulting part. I just chimed in when I was convinced you were a troll after your 4th slam of our players.

Now, we are still waiting for the list of 2 year over par QB's you seem to relish.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Russell is a stranger to you and you have insulted him repeatedly in the last week and a half.

Why do you feel it is OK to insult RW, yet you seem to have disgust when it happens to you? Of course, you started the insulting part. I just chimed in when I was convinced you were a troll after your 4th slam of our players.

Now, we are still waiting for the list of 2 year over par QB's you seem to relish.

LOL dear God...

you are one stupid and childish sports fan to say the least.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL dear God...

:scratch:

55klua.jpg

And what the fuck does "You lose at communication skills gain." even mean? :noidea: what did you 'gain'?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL dear God...

Whatever.
Have you always been a condescending bitch or did it just start with you in December 2013?

Now, provide a list of QB's who have been ever so much more successful than the sub par RW you bash constantly.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kaepernick is a little bitch who puts his gigantic beak where it doesn't belong. grown men let each other handle personal situations, which is what sherman and crabtree have. no real sports fan condones that any more than they would condone sherman's original inflammatory remarks about crabtree.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bOOM roasted! That is the last of ram29jackson we will see in this thread. Owned

here's some basic math for you honey. A qb with 2 lousy years under his belt is called an inexperienced QB no matter how good you think he might be or what his stats are. Russell will fall apart in the SB.

and the above homer Seattle quote is just as childish and...useless/pointless to say the least.

are you idiots winning some internet forum gang war you've imagined in your minds ?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's some basic math for you honey. A qb with 2 lousy years under his belt is called an inexperienced QB no matter how good you think he might be or what his stats are. Russell will fall apart in the SB.

and the above homer Seattle quote is just as childish and...useless/pointless to say the least.

are you idiots winning some internet forum gang war you've imagined in your minds ?

This isn't about experience. You said RW was sub par.
I am now back to informing you that you may now fuck off.
I knew when pressed you could not lay the list on us. Evidence of a fucking troll.
Useless fucking troll.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't about experience. You said RW was sub par.
I am now back to informing you that you may now fuck off.
I knew when pressed you could not lay the list on us. Evidence of a fucking troll.
Useless fucking troll.

pressed about what ? where do you assume I need to appease you about anything ?

I talked about his inexperience, I could care less what you think I'm talking about or what you perceive I should be talking about. This is about inexperience because that's what I am talking about. I don't give a damn what you think or what you think you need, obsessing over me as you do.

be safe tomorrow