• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colin Kaepernick Calls Richard Sherman "Ridiculous" and "Afraid"

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
pressed about what ? where do you assume I need to appease you about anything ?

I talked about his inexperience, I could care less what you think I'm talking about or what you perceive I should be talking about. This is about inexperience because that's what I am talking about. I don't give a damn what you think or what you think you need, obsessing over me as you do.

be safe tomorrow

Hey dip! You said he was sub par. How about you shut the fuck up then I won't have to go profane on your worthless ass.
K?

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Hey dip! You said he was sub par. How about you shut the fuck up then I won't have to go profane on your worthless ass.
K?
I get the impression that the internet is the only place in your life that you dare to act tough. Serious question : are you a current high school student ?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's some basic math for you honey. A qb with 2 lousy years under his belt is called an inexperienced QB no matter how good you think he might be or what his stats are. Russell will fall apart in the SB.

and the above homer Seattle quote is just as childish and...useless/pointless to say the least.

are you idiots winning some internet forum gang war you've imagined in your minds ?

Yes to the first part, and WTF to the second part. RW is just getting started and is nowhere near the level of experience or advanced knowledge that most veteran QB's are. But that by no means says he can't perform in the SB. They are not related. He may not be as good at reading defenses as Manning (who is), but how does that translate to 'falling apart'? He hasn't choked at any level he has ever played at. There is nothing to indicate he isn't ready for this major test. His record as a pro is incredible, as was his record in college. There isn't one single game this entire season he cost them the game. Not one. Every one of their losses came when the defense didn't hold the lead the offense gave them.

You can keep making up garbage all you like, but we will keep calling you out on it.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares what Kaep say's he has no relevance right now.