• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching seems a lot more important because of the bubble imo

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Lou's strip club chicken wings side trip was a bigger deal than they let on as well. I can't imagine that putting their season at risk like that was very well received, no matter how good the wings were.
There is 7 11 close to my house and damn their chicken is better than any of the shit at,KFC,. Popeyes or Church s

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All true, and he always chokes down the stretch. I was just pointing out that he has improved the team, not that he isn't over rated, or I think that he has been a great coach at Michigan. Unfortunately, with how weird this year is going to be he will get another pass. But if he doesn't win big in '21 he's done.

I’ve also read that after five years at any spot he wants to leave so 2021 sounds about right, regardless of how he does. (That would be seven.) Winning big may push him further than seven, but you never know. (Obviously, the exact amount of five years is not scientific, it’s just a pattern/factor. this is his sixth year and 2021 would be his seventh.)

He has the opposite of what the seven year itch usually means. Unless it is the urge to leave wherever he is.