• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clyde Edwards-Helaire

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ain't a bust, that much is obvious. He also ain't getting ten+ touchdowns with that kind of short yardage work from tonight, so he'd better damned well get 100 every night to be a first rounder
Most importantly he's getting the goalline touches. With as much the Cheifs see the EZ, 10 TDs is defiantly in the cards

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ain't a bust, that much is obvious. He also ain't getting ten+ touchdowns with that kind of short yardage work from tonight, so he'd better damned well get 100 every night to be a first rounder

If he stays healthy, yeah, I bet he will get 10 TDs.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25 carries and all of the goal line carries is all I care about. Feeling pretty good about my CEH stock and that was without him catching a pass.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it wrong that I'm happy about his debut but also just left with the most sour taste ever. After he was stuffed 7 times from the 1 or 2. When none were his fault. CAN YOU NOT GET TOTALLY BLOWN UP BY HOU'S FRONT ONCE IN THAT PERSONNEL!!?? GOOD LORD.

I also have Johnson, who I'm happy about, and much more moderately pissy over Watson taking it at the inch line. Like, I would normally understand Watson taking it himself there. But on top CEH I was robbed.

I got nearly 40 between the two, but I left multiple TD's out there.

Okay, I'm done bitching.
Same

+ Watson is my opponent's QB :tsk:

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be worried only if the Chiefs had a better back for the goalline right now

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be worried only if the Chiefs had a better back for the goalline right now

the goal line blocking by the Chiefs OL was bad tonight. I didn’t see one hole open and and way too much penetration allowed by Houston for any RB to have success tonight.

can’t put that on CEH.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad, still wouldn't have taken him in the first round. Rookie player, limited camp, and no preseason. Even as good as Hunt was his rookie year, I think I got him in the 4th.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely don't like the Chiefs rush offense in the red zone. CEH is going to get his worth being a small guy hiding behind a big oline when teams are worried about the pass.

Reid is going to have to get creative on the goaline this year. Usually not an issue

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
***all of the goal line carries..stuffed...
Fify'all

That ain't gonna last if he keeps getting stuffed, they'll go to Williams or the FB. I know you guys know better than that. Don't let a personal bias towards wanting this kid to prove you right allow to forget, that hes still gotta get the job done to continue getting those chances...and the D front sevens aren't gonna get much better than JJ Watt and six creme puffs

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fify'all

That ain't gonna last if he keeps getting stuffed, they'll go to Williams or the FB. I know you guys know better than that. Don't let a personal bias towards wanting this kid to prove you right allow to forget, that hes still gotta get the job done to continue getting those chances...and the D front sevens aren't gonna get much better than JJ Watt and six creme puffs

Well, yeah.

But also, Christian Okoye, Bo Jackson and Jim Brown probably don’t score on any of those carries. He was getting hit instantly.

Film will show that. Don’t think Reid will put that on CEH.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, yeah.

But also, Christian Okoye, Bo Jackson and Jim Brown probably don’t score on any of those carries. He was getting hit instantly.

Kind of surprising CEH didn't catch any passes. That where everyone thought he would excel.
On a different subject I'm going to put Sammy Watkins on the TB in the one league I own him. Been trying for a long while to move him. Maybe now I'lll get a tad of interest...probably not,:tsk:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, yeah.

Naw...it won't, not all of em..I watched it too...some yes, not all..not at all.

That one in the 4th where he was just swallowed whole..Bo and Okoye and Brown ain't scoring on that...the others?? I think the big boys get it done

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played better than expected in his debut. No receptions and the Houston run defense left gaping holes....great start but we will see. Houston looked lost at times

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I drafted him.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played better than expected in his debut. No receptions and the Houston run defense left gaping holes....great start but we will see. Houston looked lost at times
He might not get as many receptions as people think. I loved the fit of CEH coming out of college but the one area where he didn't quite meet the hype when I watched his college film was his ability as a receiver. CEH's long speed isn't great and as a short guy I'd imagine his catch radius is probably smaller than you'd like to. I think he is a decent receiver but he is a way better runner imo. I actually think the week 1 game was fairly indicitive of what to expect from here on out. The results might change a little bit but he is going to be the primary ball carrier and he'll make some people miss a lot but won't hit any home runs like Kareem Hunt used to.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fify'all

Says the guy that has the personal bias the other way. But of course I have a personal bias toward him doing well we all do one way or the other. Not because I want to see him succeed but because I drafted him in two leagues this year. We're all selfish here. You don't want to see him succeed because you passed on him when you could have had him and if he fails you look like a genius. Isn't that what fantasy football is all about? Being able to say I was right and you were wrong!!

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most importantly he's getting the goalline touches. With as much the Cheifs see the EZ, 10 TDs is defiantly in the cards
he may very well not get any goalline touches as the season progresses. He was pretty worthless on every single one of those plays yesterday.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy that has the personal bias the other way. But of course I have a personal bias toward him doing well we all do one way or the other. Not because I want to see him succeed but because I drafted him in two leagues this year. We're all selfish here. You don't want to see him succeed because you passed on him when you could have had him and if he fails you look like a genius. Isn't that what fantasy football is all about? Being able to say I was right and you were wrong!!
Well sure ive got a bias, here...I also own him in a money not affiliated to the board..so its not just straight bias wanting to see him fail. I want to see him prove it, and until he does, I'm sticking to my overall point that he was a stretch in the first. If last nights little showing was enough for people to start popping off with the "see? Told you so's" about how great he was, it should also be enough for me to say...what about sucking donkey balls at the goal line...numerous times. 15yd+ TD runs rarely happen enough to put a guy in that kind of class, a first round fantasy RB needs to be able to convert those goaline touches to maintain the production expected. And until he does it, thats where I'm at on him.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think this has been touched on already, but the chiefs were playing with a lead.
wouldn't it be smart for Reid to NOT tip his hand to future opponents by running out his actual red zone offense since he had that game in hand already?

wouldn't be surprised to see less carries and a few actual targets for CEH in a closer game

but also wouldn't be surprised to see the chiefs dominate teams on offense all year long, lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think this has been touched on already, but the chiefs were playing with a lead.
wouldn't it be smart for Reid to NOT tip his hand to future opponents by running out his actual red zone offense since he had that game in hand already?

wouldn't be surprised to see less carries and a few actual targets for CEH in a closer game

but also wouldn't be surprised to see the chiefs dominate teams on offense all year long, lol
game script will mostly be in their favor.

That means long second half play with CEH amassing carries.

He is going to do very well. 1st round worth for sure.