• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clyde Edwards-Helaire

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he did - and I'm relatively sure he will post weekly number in the RB1/2 range in that offense. But you do have to give as much credit to the Andy Reid system as to the guy involved - - it's been true for quite a number of years - high draft pick or not. ....
There may be exceptions, but generally rookie RB taper off around week 12. They arent used to 16-game grind.

Definitely not the ideal game-flow for Helaire.
As SB champs, there is a target on them every week.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooo...where is all the gushing CEH love this weekend?

You're a clown. All of the chiefs on both sides of the ball played horribly other than kelce. That is not the chiefs team you will see normally.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...well as much as I'd argue that he wasnt/isnt worth a top 5-6 pick, I would certainly never go that far
And the irony is if the top RB keep getting injured, he may be a top 5 RB by default.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 weeks in, 25% done, No CMAC, no Barkley, Henry only has 3 games, CEH sitting right around RB14 std, RB11 ppr...everyone still thrilled with taking him 1.6? 1.7?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 weeks in, 25% done, No CMAC, no Barkley, Henry only has 3 games, CEH sitting right around RB14 std, RB11 ppr...everyone still thrilled with taking him 1.6? 1.7?

He dominates the RB workload in KC, so he could finish as a top 5 RB. He has more carries than Zeke so far.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A non-redzone factor as well and that’s on a top 5 offense

I was thinking that it's just been bad luck that he has only 1 TD, but maybe you're right. KC sure loves those misdirection plays to the WR's in the red zone, and of course, Mahomes can pass it to his many other receiving options or run the ball in himself.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking that it's just been bad luck that he has only 1 TD, but maybe you're right. KC sure loves those misdirection plays to the WR's in the red zone, and of course, Mahomes can pass it to his many other receiving options or run the ball in himself.
Solid OL and opportunities...he seems non-existent at this point in the RZ. You gotta hope he breaks a long play or catches one out of the backfield to score. And like you mentioned so many weapons but at this point...he cant be trusted in the RZ

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been able to watch EVERY Chiefs play, but, I haven't seen a single carry inside the five since week one where he was stone walled 6-7 times. He usually isnt on the field for third and short either...often where the Chiefs perform some of thier best magic. Kid's a baller, but..meh

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent, if your league scores carries

Yeah, we should start a PPC league. LOL.

What's the logic behind PPR or half-PPR? Is it because completing a pass is more difficult than handing off or tossing to a RB? Is it because fantasy leagues want to put an elite WR on more of an equal footing to an elite RB in a sport where elite WR's get 100 receptions in a season and only a handful of carries, while elite RB's get 250-300 carries in a season to go along with a good number of receptions?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit early for a victory lap I’d say... A very good game 1 against Texans... A lackluster game vs Chargers, though the whole KC offense seemed off. I’d call 138 total yards against Baltimore a success.. And New England is New England. KC offense didn’t light it up last night either...

The schedule coming up gets much more friendly, so probably be wise to press pause on shoveling dirt on the guy.

Now, that said. CEH is not doing a TON of creating right now. He’s had a few nice runs, bit nothing terribly eye popping. They are starting to him more in the passing game which will help. And as of now he is still getting bell-cow carry numbers. Let’s give it a few more games... Raiders-Bills-Broncos-Jets-Panthers-Raiders.... If he doesn’t start racking up some numbers then yeah... The gig is up for this year...

Side note... I loved CEH as a dynasty pick and thought he’d have a very good rookie year, but was not one who claimed he was 1.6 in a fresh draft or whatever...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we should start a PPC league. LOL.

What's the logic behind PPR or half-PPR? Is it because completing a pass is more difficult than handing off or tossing to a RB? Is it because fantasy leagues want to put an elite WR on more of an equal footing to an elite RB in a sport where elite WR's get 100 receptions in a season and only a handful of carries, while elite RB's get 250-300 carries in a season to go along with a good number of receptions?
I know the original intent was to increase WR value, which, at the time..20+ years ago...needed a bump. RB's were not heavily involved in the passing game, but they were getting 30+ carries a game, now, with the way the offenses have evolved, its basically just a way where more RB's and WR's actually contribute a little. I think the recent surge of half ppr leagues creates a little balance, and I like it more, but I'll always prefer a standard scoring league, especially now that its so pass happy, everyone gets enough in yards and scores, they don't need a point per reception (or a half point for that matter)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit early for a victory lap I’d say... A very good game 1 against Texans... A lackluster game vs Chargers, though the whole KC offense seemed off. I’d call 138 total yards against Baltimore a success.. And New England is New England. KC offense didn’t light it up last night either...

The schedule coming up gets much more friendly, so probably be wise to press pause on shoveling dirt on the guy.

Now, that said. CEH is not doing a TON of creating right now. He’s had a few nice runs, bit nothing terribly eye popping. They are starting to him more in the passing game which will help. And as of now he is still getting bell-cow carry numbers. Let’s give it a few more games... Raiders-Bills-Broncos-Jets-Panthers-Raiders.... If he doesn’t start racking up some numbers then yeah... The gig is up for this year...

Side note... I loved CEH as a dynasty pick and thought he’d have a very good rookie year, but was not one who claimed he was 1.6 in a fresh draft or whatever...
I don't wanna say I'm trying to take a "victory lap", but can't argue that that probably just what it seems like. But truly, I'm honestly curious as to how everyone's feeling about the pick? CMAC and Barkley fall squarely under " shit happens", but grabbing CEH in the top 6-8?? Gotta be at least a little let down

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't wanna say I'm trying to take a "victory lap", but can't argue that that probably just what it seems like. But truly, I'm honestly curious as to how everyone's feeling about the pick? CMAC and Barkley fall squarely under " shit happens", but grabbing CEH in the top 6-8?? Gotta be at least a little let down
Yeah, can’t argue that at this point, but KC’s schedule hasn’t been a picnic the last two weeks is all..

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been able to watch EVERY Chiefs play, but, I haven't seen a single carry inside the five since week one where he was stone walled 6-7 times. He usually isnt on the field for third and short either...often where the Chiefs perform some of thier best magic. Kid's a baller, but..meh
hes 5 7 200 lbs not sure he is their goal line back unless running a sweep

as for this year hes 12th in points and drafted 7th not great but not bad either :suds:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When you have so many weapons at your disposal its very difficult to keep everyone happy and for players to remain engaged with playing. Winning helps for sure but with the speed Hardman and Hill have and the misdirection Mahomes can run I see why he doesn't get his deserved Red Zone TDs. Powerful back so he will get his imo