• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clyde Edwards-Helaire

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for CEH, nope...performance is similar, mixons seeing in uptick in targets, nope

no, what rb 12? so a back end rb 1 in 12-14 team leages, and upper RB2.
Well allrighty, a TICK of hyperbole,..he was a back end RB1, higher end RB2..but that was without another decent RB on the roster.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well allrighty, a TICK of hyperbole,..he was a back end RB1, higher end RB2..but that was without another decent RB on the roster.
correct, but when was the last time bell ran well? everyone keeps saying how good he is....he hasnt played well since 2017.........were almost in 2021

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a 50/50 split between CEH and Bell. It may start favoring CEH, but once bell learns the playbook, they will alternate to tire out defenses and keep fresh legs on the field.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so will leaving a golden system....and top O line..
So, KC isn’t a “golden system”? I don’t think Leveon bell needs to be great to put up good stats. He can catch, and he can run. He will get his in KC. I don’t know if either will be an RB 1 here on our, but they will help KC and could be started as a RB2/flex every week once bell gets up to speed.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, KC isn’t a “golden system”? I don’t think Leveon bell needs to be great to put up good stats. He can catch, and he can run. He will get his in KC. I don’t know if either will be an RB 1 here on our, but they will help KC and could be started as a RB2/flex every week once bell gets up to speed.
im not saying it isnt, but hes not gonna get 400 touches in KC....they arent dumping a rookie they drafted in the first........for a rb who hasnt run well in almost 4 years....unless bell comes in and blows him away..........Plus you say bell can run, once again, when was the last time he ran well....in pgh, where we had a top 5 o-line, that held blocks FOREVER for him, while he hesitated and waited.....

again, i dont think anyone is taking into account how poorly he played in new york.....and the adjustments the steelers made to their line and blocking for him to be effective.....I think you'd be shocked to see how few long runs he had even with PGH.......

People saw the highlights and bulk numbers from the steelers, not the other 350 touches.....4 years ago......

he could be very good, he could, anything that has legs could in reid's system.....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not saying it isnt, but hes not gonna get 400 touches in KC....they arent dumping a rookie they drafted in the first........for a rb who hasnt run well in almost 4 years....unless bell comes in and blows him away..........Plus you say bell can run, once again, when was the last time he ran well....in pgh, where we had a top 5 o-line, that held blocks FOREVER for him, while he hesitated and waited.....

again, i dont think anyone is taking into account how poorly he played in new york.....and the adjustments the steelers made to their line and blocking for him to be effective.....I think you'd be shocked to see how few long runs he had even with PGH.......

People saw the highlights and bulk numbers from the steelers, not the other 350 touches.....4 years ago......

he could be very good, he could, anything that has legs could in reid's system.....
He can convert a goal line carry in any system...that alone trumps CEH, anything else is gravy

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can convert a goal line carry in any system...that alone trumps CEH, anything else is gravy
correct. but if hes a short yardage and minimal use player, and the chiefs are still passing in the redzone, then what?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good to know. I think we both agree for the most part. You would know better since you watched him play every game for a few years in his prime.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered Henderson and Kirk and a third For CEH. Course it got turned down pronto. With a comment about how bad a offer it was. LOL. Henderson has scored more points then CEH up to this point, so IDK how he feels that’s a terrible offer.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know. I think we both agree for the most part. You would know better since you watched him play every game for a few years in his prime.
hes great player, but he also requires alot of adapting......google lev bell running style......

take a look at his long runs.....

take a look at what james conner does in pgh when healthy....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes great player, but he also requires alot of adapting......google lev bell running style......

take a look at his long runs.....

take a look at what james conner does in pgh when healthy....
Yet you were hoping he would return to Pittsburg....come on admit it. :rolleyes:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you were hoping he would return to Pittsburg....come on admit it. :rolleyes:
ive thrown out that our run game is not great, when theyve mentioned his release. I dont think hes the answer though. I also dont want him back because the locker room is in really good shape, and he has always put himself first.....now if cj anderson un retires...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full PPR:

CEH: 19, 13, 18.4, 12, 11
Henderson .6, 20.1, 19, 4,7, 21.8

Last 4 weeks a owner would of been better off with Henderson and now Bell is on the scene.
So your buying Henderson ROS? Too 12 running back..

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:). Perhaps with a RB who can convert, they won't feel the need to pass?
Me thinks they hve quite the weaponry.
How come when your poking the bear you’re speaking a lot in what ifs and hypotheticals , aside from red zone struggles. He also excels at broken tackles last I looked he was too 5 in the league ....

But if I show you real analytics.... that show a consistent string runner, yearly...you go ape shit... :rolleyes2: :suds: