• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cleveland Browns Ongoing Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you notice the top graded guys on the list besides Mayfield are Goff and Kessler. One guy many say they wanted and another guy they did take.

But you are sure Sashi wouldn't have taken him because, well, it would ruin your narrative?

Going by Sashi’s history he trades the pick but it really doesnt even matter. Dorsey made a risky pick at 1 and hit the jackpot. I could care less if Sashi could or could not make the pick bc Dorsey has done an amazing job rebuilding this team.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going by Sashi’s history he trades the pick but it really doesnt even matter. Dorsey made a risky pick at 1 and hit the jackpot. I could care less if Sashi could or could not make the pick bc Dorsey has done an amazing job rebuilding this team.
I don't care if Idi Amin (sp) made the pick. I couldn't be more excited about where the Browns are right now. I just choose to give everyone who deserves credit his due. I am not one who likes to make my point by just making stuff up...."sashi would never have taken Baker" or "sashi would have traded the pick."

Sashi/paul D/Berry did some great things and made mistakes, and Dorsey has been exceptional taking advantage of all the picks and cap room left to him.

Have to think it's just Cowherd being Cowherd, but hope nothing to his story.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if Idi Amin (sp) made the pick. I couldn't be more excited about where the Browns are right now. I just choose to give everyone who deserves credit his due. I am not one who likes to make my point by just making stuff up...."sashi would never have taken Baker" or "sashi would have traded the pick."

Sashi/paul D/Berry did some great things and made mistakes, and Dorsey has been exceptional taking advantage of all the picks and cap room left to him.

Have to think it's just Cowherd being Cowherd, but hope nothing to his story.

Cowherd is a big city/LA homer

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's that and also just his schtick.

Everyone is praising the Browns he'd rather not just fall in line so if it goes that way he can say he was the only one who called it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Browns fans in this thread in the NE Ohio area going to TC this year? Went up to Berea many times for that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is praising the Browns he'd rather not just fall in line so if it goes that way he can say he was the only one who called it.

Yep go against the grain, some tv guys would rather take a chance and risk being right (slim chance). He has always hated Mayfield though so I understand why he is going against the Browns in general, it would go against all the hate of Baker for the last couple years.

First, he said he was another Manziel and said he was undraftable. He didn't have Mayfield on his big board like a lot of guys didn't. Then he was downplay his rookie year and saying he had a damn good team around. Basically saying he was overrated. He has said time and time again he thinks Darnold will be much better. So on and so on...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep go against the grain, some tv guys would rather take a chance and risk being right (slim chance). He has always hated Mayfield though so I understand why he is going against the Browns in general, it would go against all the hate of Baker for the last couple years.

First, he said he was another Manziel and said he was undraftable. He didn't have Mayfield on his big board like a lot of guys didn't. Then he was downplay his rookie year and saying he had a damn good team around. Basically saying he was overrated. He has said time and time again he thinks Darnold will be much better. So on and so on...
Yep....he's really doubled down on this. Many guys missed on Baker and just manned up and admitted the gaff. I guess doing so for a TV personality doesn't bring in the ratings/clicks.

I do wish Baker would stop replying, but if he thinks it's what he needs to do to keep his edge I guess have at it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep....he's really doubled down on this. Many guys missed on Baker and just manned up and admitted the gaff. I guess doing so for a TV personality doesn't bring in the ratings/clicks.

I do wish Baker would stop replying, but if he thinks it's what he needs to do to keep his edge I guess have at it.

The only reason I don't have a problem with it is bc I just feel that is how Baker has always been and I don't think he will ever take that chip off his shoulder bc it's really who he is and adversity he went through in his football career. I think it will come to a certain point (hopefully) where Baker will be so damn good he won't need to anymore and hopefully that SB trophy will come with it LOL :pray:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I don't have a problem with it is bc I just feel that is how Baker has always been and I don't think he will ever take that chip off his shoulder bc it's really who he is and adversity he went through in his football career. I think it will come to a certain point (hopefully) where Baker will be so damn good he won't need to anymore and hopefully that SB trophy will come with it LOL :pray:
Yeah...like I said if he asked my advice I'd tell him not to reply as it kind of proves his point that Baker is immature. But like I said earlier (and you said) if it fuels him for now then have at it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry to bring this up but saw this and couldn't have said it any better.....

The best description could be that John Dorsey is a war-time consigliere and Brown is a peace-time consigliere. Brown probably wouldn’t have made some of the moves that Dorsey made because that’s not his style. It would have been a slow build in Cleveland and the Browns deserve this type of all-in behavior because they’ve been so bad for so long. Maybe if Dorsey was in Brown’s situation he would have made rash moves to win now that would have hamstrung the Browns and not allowed them to become true contenders like they are now. Both styles were needed to make the Browns what they are now. Timing is everything.

Sam Hinkie was fired for the Sixers previous sins. He took all the bad press and criticism and the Sixers are where they are today because of Hinkie. The same could be said for Sashi Brown.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got bored so checked into something

Player A - 31.5 minutes/game, 7.5 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 7 apg, 13 PER, 4.4 WS, 45% FG, 28 from 3
Player B - 26.7 minutes, game, 9.3 ppg, 8.2 rpg, 3.2 apg, 18.5 PER, 4.8 WS, 52% FG, 34 from 3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Player A - 31.5 minutes/game, 7.5 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 7 apg, 13 PER, 4.4 WS, 45% FG, 28 from 3
Player B - 26.7 minutes, game, 9.3 ppg, 8.2 rpg, 3.2 apg, 18.5 PER, 4.8 WS, 52% FG, 34 from 3

These are NBA players I am assuming?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty tough. It really depends what positions they play...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty tough. It really depends what positions they play...
Both can play multiple positions in front court, but probably used most at PF. Because of previous discussions, I'm sure some will know who I'm talking about.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad...brain fart. Was meant for NBA thread. If it can be removed feel free.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Player B is definitely the right choice.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a Baker fan it seems that's just Baker. It's just a bad with the good thing.