• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Claiborne

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed when jerrah said that he was the best corner since deion. He must have been drunk off his assistant to think that way. Deion could run faster backwards than Claiborne can run forwards. He needs to be suspended and we need to see more of Moore and patmon

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that he doesn't need to be coddled, but we can't forget Beasley quit before too. Beasley was a Udfa and Mo a first rounder. I'm not saying they are the same. I, though, want him to be pissed about losing his job. What's he suppose to do- laugh about it? Now I do disagree with him making it look like he was quitting, but again I think that was more reactionary to something that just happened. These guys are human and have big egos. Again I agree he acted like a baby, but think about what he has had to listen to since Sunday. Truth hurts sometimes and that's what he heard from his owner and coaches, I'm sure. If he showed today and had an attitude then I would suspend him. If he apologized then I say give him a chance. He will really be tested when they say well Moore is jumping you too.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just makes me realize even more how much the draft is hard. Think about our first round corners. Newman, Mo , Jenks. Now think about our two starting Cbs. Both 5 th round picks that went back to back in the same draft that Jenks was in. Both have signed pretty big contracts. I did always think Newman was pretty good though.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Mo Claiborne is back at practice today. I have also read some reports/tweets saying he is likely to play this weekend too. He better be suspended at least one game, Dallas can not allow this to go unpunished.

And I just don't get the comparisons to Newman. Claiborne is nowhere near that caliber of player at this point. Sure Newman may not have picked off a lot of passes, but he was near probowl level quality for a number of years, and actually made the probowl once or twice. If not for his draft status Claiborne would not even be in our top 3 CB rotation. Probably not in many other teams rotation either. Claiborne has flat out stunk.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that he doesn't need to be coddled, but we can't forget Beasley quit before too. Beasley was a Udfa and Mo a first rounder. I'm not saying they are the same. I, though, want him to be pissed about losing his job. What's he suppose to do- laugh about it? Now I do disagree with him making it look like he was quitting, but again I think that was more reactionary to something that just happened. These guys are human and have big egos. Again I agree he acted like a baby, but think about what he has had to listen to since Sunday. Truth hurts sometimes and that's what he heard from his owner and coaches, I'm sure. If he showed today and had an attitude then I would suspend him. If he apologized then I say give him a chance. He will really be tested when they say well Moore is jumping you too.

Beasley was dealing with personal issues and was considering retiring. Definitely nowhere near the same thing to what Claiborne did. Claiborne just threw a hissy fit like a toddler.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like this- if I got demoted at my job I would be pissed too. I mean I want to be the best team possible but we are calling Mo selfish, baby, etc. What the hell is Scandrick? Pretty selfish to let his team down doing drugs. IMO. Sure he served his punishment but throwing a fit is a big difference than popping a Molly.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's getting easy to dislike Mo.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like this- if I got demoted at my job I would be pissed too. I mean I want to be the best team possible but we are calling Mo selfish, baby, etc. What the hell is Scandrick? Pretty selfish to let his team down doing drugs. IMO. Sure he served his punishment but throwing a fit is a big difference than popping a Molly.

Getting pissed is one thing. What if you also walked out on your job after getting pissed. You think your manager is going to let you come thru the front door tomorrow? I doubt it.

Scandrick, like most athletes think they can get away with taking drugs, but it eventually catches up with them as he found it. He's more a fool than selfish.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think this is at all the same as Scandrick's situation. Scandrick supposedly unknowingly ingested an illegal drug (is it even illegal in Mexico?). He made a mistake and paid the penalty. Mo Claiborne just showed up his entire team and coaching staff. Scandrick served his punishment, now it's time for Mo to serve his.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not condoning what Mo did and Scandrick at this point is a much better player. Heck I think Moore is a better player. I just don't think what mo did was that bad. Have we forgotten that McClain has quit twice before. Again, huge egos at stake. Mo made a mistake yesterday and I'm sure he regrets it. Is that worth being suspended for a game? Maybe so, but I just think a lot worse stuff has been done before

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not condoning what Mo did and Scandrick at this point is a much better player. Heck I think Moore is a better player. I just don't think what mo did was that bad. Have we forgotten that McClain has quit twice before. Again, huge egos at stake. Mo made a mistake yesterday and I'm sure he regrets it. Is that worth being suspended for a game? Maybe so, but I just think a lot worse stuff has been done before
Did McClain storm out of the practice facility? During practice? Or did he during off practice time say hey I think I am gonna quit. Either way he didnt do that with this team. If the coaches & or front office doesnt reprimand him in some way, they are telling the players they control team & not the powers that be. My opinion the Cowboys really have no choice but to discipline him if they dont want to be looked at as a joke.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did McClain storm out of the practice facility? During practice? Or did he during off practice time say hey I think I am gonna quit. Either way he didnt do that with this team. If the coaches & or front office doesnt reprimand him in some way, they are telling the players they control team & not the powers that be. My opinion the Cowboys really have no choice but to discipline him if they dont want to be looked at as a joke.

Absolutely agree! To do nothing is setting a bad precedent. I think most teams would give out some discipline. If it's the teams right under the CBA I'd like to see a one game suspension and fine. Then move on. For Mo, that move on part probably comes after the season.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While I certainly think he should be reprimanded, I dont think there is any question regarding who runs this team.

Exhibit A. Owner says player sucks, player gets benched soon after. Coach asks what just happened.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know when it was discovered that he was being benched. It was to my knowledge that Tuesday is an off day unless something has changed. Im trying to be as objective as possible here. The guy was pissed. He walked out. He regrets it. He apologizes, Im assuming. He is back at practice today. I understand you dont treat people equally in this business. I mean if it was Dez, this wouldnt be a question. Everyone would want his ass out there Sunday night. Lets not forget that he has walked out a time or two as well during GAMES.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how a suspension is necessary. Just fine him a some $$$ and donate the cash to the screaming babies foundation. He gets his punishment and his mental condition gets research money to try to find him a cure.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head coach Jason Garrett said Claiborne would receive some sort of punishment, but that he would see the field in Week 4. "He'll be disciplined, but we'll keep that in house," Garrett said. "I think he understood he made a mistake, [and] we addressed it… we've moved on."

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Invite AP over to discipline him. Not sure how his teammates will react to him pulling the spoiled brat card. We have a gag 'hurt feelings report' here at the office that he should fill out. It's pretty much a guarantee he won't get a second contract with this club.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Mo Claiborne is back at practice today. I have also read some reports/tweets saying he is likely to play this weekend too. He better be suspended at least one game, Dallas can not allow this to go unpunished.

And I just don't get the comparisons to Newman. Claiborne is nowhere near that caliber of player at this point. Sure Newman may not have picked off a lot of passes, but he was near probowl level quality for a number of years, and actually made the probowl once or twice. If not for his draft status Claiborne would not even be in our top 3 CB rotation. Probably not in many other teams rotation either. Claiborne has flat out stunk.

Sorry there was nothing about Newman that was near all-pro.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says a lot about the culture in Valley Ranch when a guy can completely suck penis at his job and go apeshit after losing that job. Seems to me that Mo feels entitled to that job. That can only happen when you are brought up in a culture that exudes entitlement. Jerry Jones makes every Cowboy player feel like a rockstar in his billion dollar playpen and the product on the field suffers because of it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 14 game suspension would make the defense better.