• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Claiborne

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH:

Jones says he still has hopes that Claiborne is going to turn out to be a very good player in Dallas, but he admits that through two-plus seasons, Claiborne hasn’t been the player the Cowboys believed he was when they pulled the trigger on that trade.

“Is he what we had hoped for at this point when we drafted him with the sixth overall pick, giving up the second-round pick to go up to the sixth pick to get him? No,” Jones said on KRLD-FM, via the Dallas Morning News. “But he’s going to be a good player.”

"From the horse's ass".....fixed

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"From the horse's ass".....fixed

technically it's the same thing there. :noidea:

th

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys kill me. You want to bail on the guy the scouts were calling the best defensive player of that draft? Everyone knows cornerbacks need about 7 years to develop before they're fully matured. When he's out there looking like the next Primetime in a few more years, you'll be sorry for doubting him.

~Dipshit contrarian fanboy

I am hoping that is sarcasm because Claibourne has shown no hint of being the CB he was in college.

JMHO but Sterling Moore is playing better right now and that in it self is sad

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think confidence is huge at that position and right now Mo is just not mentally tough enough to handle it. Hope I'm wrong. Just watching the rookie play for the Bears the last 2 weeks - you can actually just watch and see the confidence he plays with and it helps his game tremendously.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think confidence is huge at that position and right now Mo is just not mentally tough enough to handle it. Hope I'm wrong. Just watching the rookie play for the Bears the last 2 weeks - you can actually just watch and see the confidence he plays with and it helps his game tremendously.
yeah Fuller is full of confidence. he looks like the real deal to me so far.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah Fuller is full of confidence. he looks like the real deal to me so far.

Yes. I'm not even sure he was playing much until Tillman wAs injured. He has taken his opportunity and ran though. I'm sure he is making mistakes as well, but nothing is bothering him right now. Hell mo gives up a completion and he is more worried about telling the ref the wr pushed off than making the damn tackle. Short memory required for that spot.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does this happen to us??? Newman now Claiborne. We will be looking for a corner in the off season again. If Newman and Claiburn were drafted in third round, I could deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it was that we were worse on the other side or what but I never remember Newman being near this. Newman never had a lot of ints but he was respected. I still wonder what would have happened if Namdi would have signed here. Would we still be paying him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly he stormed out of the facility today when he was told he was being benched.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Scandrick is taking his spot. The dumb thing for Mo is that we will need 3 CBs on the field 75 percent of the time if not more. I had also heard that Scandrick was pretty pissed that he didnt play more on Sunday. To me, thats selfish- he did that to himself. Now he has served his time, put him on the field. Still need Safety help. Wish they would give Moore a shot back there. He was so prepared during the Titans game. Running downs use Wilcox. Moore needs to be on the field some though.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really shitty actually. Im already hearing he may be inactive for the game- early speculation by some of the media. Supposedly he packed up his belongings as if he was quitting. We all know that wont happen but he is certainly not handling this well and as bad as he has played- I wouldnt mind seeing him out there some vs NO.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys kill me. You want to bail on the guy the scouts were calling the best defensive player of that draft? Everyone knows cornerbacks need about 7 years to develop before they're fully matured. When he's out there looking like the next Primetime in a few more years, you'll be sorry for doubting him.

~Dipshit contrarian fanboy

ROFL

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to move on from Mo Claiborne. This guy does not have what it takes to be successful in the NFL. Two plus seasons of less than mediocre play, and not even a glimpse of the supposed talent that made him the number 6 pick in a very talented draft. He doesn't show up on the field on game days, seemingly misses practice at the mere thought of an injury, and just generally has shown very poorly in all facets of being a professional. Let him pack his shit up, this is not the kind of player Dallas needs.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have been pretty happy with the players that were taken with the picks we traded away to pick up Mo...14 was DT Michael Brockers and 45 was Alshon Jeffrey. I'm picturing those two guys on the Cowboys....I'm seeing 10 wins and 3 Division Titles the last 3 years instead of trey 8's

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well after yesterdays temper tantrum I think its time to take off the velvet gloves and show Claibourne this is the grownup world and when you don't perform there are consequences. I suspend him without pay for 3 games for conduct detrimental to the team. Let him come back and if he cant get better then it's time to move on guaranteed contract or not. You can NOT let a player act like that and not have consequences.

This could be the defining moment in Garrett's tenure as HC. Whatever it is that is bothering MO needs fixed fast or send him packing and move on.

Sometimes you have to admit you screwed up and move on. Hey Jerry you screwed up again.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well after yesterdays temper tantrum I think its time to take off the velvet gloves and show Claibourne this is the grownup world and when you don't perform there are consequences. I suspend him without pay for 3 games for conduct detrimental to the team. Let him come back and if he cant get better then it's time to move on guaranteed contract or not. You can NOT let a player act like that and not have consequences.

This could be the defining moment in Garrett's tenure as HC. Whatever it is that is bothering MO needs fixed fast or send him packing and move on.

Sometimes you have to admit you screwed up and move on. Hey Jerry you screwed up again.

Agreed. He's been coddled since he was drafted.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YES!

personally, I'd suspend him one game and move hard to pull a player for player trade with somebody before the deadline. Acting like a real vagine, and he did it to himself (both)

tired of him

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claiborne’s trainer/mentor Ken Prude said, via Brandon George of the Dallas Morning News. “I know he’s upset, but he told me he was more relaxed now and he was just now starting to get in the groove. I know he’s disappointed because you think you have really climbed a mountain and then to get blindsided like this.

“This is unlike him. The moment he did it, I know he felt bad about it. That’s not him. He’s going to bounce back.”

Apparently this mentor is not doing a very good job.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it was that we were worse on the other side or what but I never remember Newman being near this. Newman never had a lot of ints but he was respected. I still wonder what would have happened if Namdi would have signed here. Would we still be paying him.

He was more respectable than Claiburn. Newman played hard. He just did not get enough INT's as a top 5 draft pick.