• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CJ Anderson signs offer sheet with Miami

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically in Kubiak's offense almost anyone can succeed(I say almost anyone because you still have to have some talent) so you don't need to pay for a RB when you're next 1,000+ yard rusher is probably waiting in line.

He made people like Mike Anderson, Olandis Gary, Reuben Drones, Justin Forsett, & Arian Foster(remember he was undrafted so no one expected anything from this guy) into big time players at least for a little bit so the Broncos don't need to pay a RB $4+million when they can do just the same if not better in some cases with a guy for $1million.

Good point, I didn't want to sign Forsett when Kubes left here for that very reason, but he did sign at a reasonable price.....He was not as effective w/o Kubes even tho we run the same style O....
You were right about the low tender right to match, they just don't get any comp for him if he leaves...
I don't see the strategy of bringing in Dirty Sanchez tho, unless he is gonna backup someone else.....
:pop2:

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller's production fell off in the second half last year because of Ajayi. He's no Foster though.
The Dolphins were anxious to use any excuse to abandon the running game whether they were winning or losing. I think Lamar Miller was hilariously underutilized. I look at this signing at a paid vacation for CJ if the new coaches in Miami continue their trend.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, I didn't want to sign Forsett when Kubes left here for that very reason, but he did sign at a reasonable price.....He was not as effective w/o Kubes even tho we run the same style O....
You were right about the low tender right to match, they just don't get any comp for him if he leaves...
I don't see the strategy of bringing in Dirty Sanchez tho, unless he is gonna backup someone else.....
:pop2:

Now I can't say with certainty that Sanchez won't be our starter but I highly doubt Elway is done at the QB position. He is at a very low price for a back up QB and is a guy with starter and playoff experience. Like I said I doubt Elway is done and good chance still that one of RGIII or Kaepernick is brought in plus a draft pick to all compete for the QB position. Not the greatest of situations but not like it is the worst options either.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins were anxious to use any excuse to abandon the running game whether they were winning or losing. I think Lamar Miller was hilariously underutilized. I look at this signing at a paid vacation for CJ if the new coaches in Miami continue their trend.

Well I don't think the new staff wants to underutilize the run game like before. And if they did, why spend all that money on a player you don't intend to use.

I think that is a great situation. Not buying the RBBC talk, Ajayi is not a backup I'd worry about (vs. what other teams already have), and either way Miller's touches rose 1.6 per game when Ajayi was playing vs. when he was on IR.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen players from a SB team so anxious to get outta town as this....What's the deal !!!!!

Dolphins sign C.J. Anderson to offer sheet
Posted by Michael David Smith on March 10, 2016, 4:51 PM EST
View attachment 96612 Getty Images
The Super Bowl champion Broncos will lose yet another key player if they don’t match the Dolphins’ offer sheet to running back C.J. Anderson.

Anderson has signed a four-year contract offer sheet with Miami, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports. Anderson played for Dolphins coach Adam Gase while Gase was the Broncos’ offensive coordinator, so he knows the offense in Miami.

There’s no immediate financial detail on the offer, but the Broncos will get five days to match the Dolphins’ offer. Anderson is a restricted free agent whom the Broncos chose to tender at the lowest level, which means Denver will not get any compensation if it chooses not to match the offer.

Because Manning's gone. Those players knew why Denver was winning every year. Denver's defense was not gonna save their offense from the beatings they will get next season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'd count Vernon as the 11th starter on offense it doesn't really matter. If you wanted to change that to Hillman, or a WR like Fowler, Norwood, or Caldwell instead, they are all free agents as well.
It's hard to get this through some of the Denver fans. I had been saying these same things for months. Some had the nerve to say Oz would stay for 10 million or less, CJ was over rated, many FAs would take hometown discounts... They're lucky Manning didn't want to play another year. It would've been a PA nightmare. Releasing one of the all time greats after winning the SB. Enjoy that Lombardi Denver, I don't see anymore in your immediate future.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I can't say with certainty that Sanchez won't be our starter but I highly doubt Elway is done at the QB position. He is at a very low price for a back up QB and is a guy with starter and playoff experience. Like I said I doubt Elway is done and good chance still that one of RGIII or Kaepernick is brought in plus a draft pick to all compete for the QB position. Not the greatest of situations but not like it is the worst options either.
Cd in this scenario who would you want starting? Sanchez is the only one close to being a pocket passer and he's terrible. Denver likely will need to revamp that offense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cd in this scenario who would you want starting? Sanchez is the only one close to being a pocket passer and he's terrible. Denver likely will need to revamp that offense.

Well Kubiak's scheme is probably the 2nd least of needing a pocket passer of any being ran in the league right now. Probably the only other out there is that of the shot gun zone read system that some of the teams with running QB's are running like that in Carolina. I have watched more of Kubiak's offensive system than any other and while yes you still have to be able to throw from the pocket it is also a system built on getting the QB to the edge. So much plays off that simple idea. It is how they run the zone stretch run. Without an athletic QB forcing the backside DE to hold his spot it completely destroys the running game. Honestly to me this is one of the major reasons our run game struggled so much this year because the DE did not have to respect the back side one bit. Throw in then that getting the QB to the edge and misdirection is a lot of where the big plays in the pass game actually happen. So to me this is why a Kaepernick or an RGIII can actually do well in this kind of system. I'm not expecting miracles by any means but even just average play is a huge improvement from what we had last year.

Listen I understand the offense is needing revamped but even trying to revamp it this year they can still be better than last year. Not like we completely blew people away with our incredible offense last year. Good chance we have 4 new starters on the OL. Now some would say that sounds crazy but that OL was down right terrible and some of the guys playing were just not built for that system. So now they get the 2 starters back at OT, have 2 guys that were essentially rookies last year now with some playing time under their belt, and they will add some more pieces to that group. They will get RB's more geared towards our style of running. Obviously QB's more geared towards the right system. I don't expect a top-10 offense by any means in just one year but again how could anybody really be surprised by the idea that the offense might actually be better this next season? I mean our QB's combined were ranked 31st in the league. We threw the most interceptions of any team in the league. Our OT's got abused last year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to get this through some of the Denver fans. I had been saying these same things for months. Some had the nerve to say Oz would stay for 10 million or less, CJ was over rated, many FAs would take hometown discounts... They're lucky Manning didn't want to play another year. It would've been a PA nightmare. Releasing one of the all time greats after winning the SB. Enjoy that Lombardi Denver, I don't see anymore in your immediate future.

Oh sheesh. You act like the world is falling apart in Denver. We won the division with Tebow as a starter. We won the division with the 31st QB Rating this past season and even the Super Bowl. A bunch of Elway's draft picks just got huge deals and yet people are acting like the Broncos can't retool and put together a decent team. I mean let's just ignore that the Broncos are top-3 in wins over the past 30 years (yes we were good even before Manning joined the Broncos). We haven't had back to back losing seasons in 46 straight seasons. We have been the most consistent organization in the entire NFL...Why because we have from the top down a great system set up to make sure this team can continue to retool and rebuild for success.

Also not like our defense has been completely destroyed. We have lost 2 starters...2. And not like they were the best players on our defense. We still have all of our pass rushers and still have every piece of the secondary coming back. So the defense should still be a good unit. Yes the offense is starting over but not like it was great last year. We were bottom-10 in the league this past season...Should we really want to keep that together?

Also we are less than a week into the new NFL season (start of Free Agency). Can we wait until we actually see what the Broncos will have for the season before just completely saying they are done? I mean seriously you sound like Tgann here. Last year he kept telling me how terrible the Broncos were going to be before the season started. Yeah that really played out well for him. Listen I understand the Broncos could have a down year and could need to hit the reset button on a few things but again there is a reason this team has been good for a lot of years beyond just Manning joining this team. We don't win a Super Bowl this past year if Manning is all we had especially considering how terrible he was.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Kubiak's scheme is probably the 2nd least of needing a pocket passer of any being ran in the league right now. Probably the only other out there is that of the shot gun zone read system that some of the teams with running QB's are running like that in Carolina. I have watched more of Kubiak's offensive system than any other and while yes you still have to be able to throw from the pocket it is also a system built on getting the QB to the edge. So much plays off that simple idea. It is how they run the zone stretch run. Without an athletic QB forcing the backside DE to hold his spot it completely destroys the running game. Honestly to me this is one of the major reasons our run game struggled so much this year because the DE did not have to respect the back side one bit. Throw in then that getting the QB to the edge and misdirection is a lot of where the big plays in the pass game actually happen. So to me this is why a Kaepernick or an RGIII can actually do well in this kind of system. I'm not expecting miracles by any means but even just average play is a huge improvement from what we had last year.

Listen I understand the offense is needing revamped but even trying to revamp it this year they can still be better than last year. Not like we completely blew people away with our incredible offense last year. Good chance we have 4 new starters on the OL. Now some would say that sounds crazy but that OL was down right terrible and some of the guys playing were just not built for that system. So now they get the 2 starters back at OT, have 2 guys that were essentially rookies last year now with some playing time under their belt, and they will add some more pieces to that group. They will get RB's more geared towards our style of running. Obviously QB's more geared towards the right system. I don't expect a top-10 offense by any means in just one year but again how could anybody really be surprised by the idea that the offense might actually be better this next season? I mean our QB's combined were ranked 31st in the league. We threw the most interceptions of any team in the league. Our OT's got abused last year.
I agree with you're saying. But I'm not as optomistic. Sanchez is no game manager. He's certainley a better runner than PM. So new QB, possible complete new O line, possible new RBs. That's a lot to revamp in one year.
I just got back from overseas, I saw Anderson is gone. Did they resign Hillman?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sheesh. You act like the world is falling apart in Denver. We won the division with Tebow as a starter. We won the division with the 31st QB Rating this past season and even the Super Bowl. A bunch of Elway's draft picks just got huge deals and yet people are acting like the Broncos can't retool and put together a decent team. I mean let's just ignore that the Broncos are top-3 in wins over the past 30 years (yes we were good even before Manning joined the Broncos). We haven't had back to back losing seasons in 46 straight seasons. We have been the most consistent organization in the entire NFL...Why because we have from the top down a great system set up to make sure this team can continue to retool and rebuild for success.

Also not like our defense has been completely destroyed. We have lost 2 starters...2. And not like they were the best players on our defense. We still have all of our pass rushers and still have every piece of the secondary coming back. So the defense should still be a good unit. Yes the offense is starting over but not like it was great last year. We were bottom-10 in the league this past season...Should we really want to keep that together?

Also we are less than a week into the new NFL season (start of Free Agency). Can we wait until we actually see what the Broncos will have for the season before just completely saying they are done? I mean seriously you sound like Tgann here. Last year he kept telling me how terrible the Broncos were going to be before the season started. Yeah that really played out well for him. Listen I understand the Broncos could have a down year and could need to hit the reset button on a few things but again there is a reason this team has been good for a lot of years beyond just Manning joining this team. We don't win a Super Bowl this past year if Manning is all we had especially considering how terrible he was.
Sorry I don't base my statements on being good or consistent. It's SB or bust with me. Speaking of Tgann you were one telling me Denver would bring OZ back for around 9 mil. I told you he would get 15+ from one of the QB desperate teams. I also said tyere are no decent QBs out there, now you're looking at Sanchez as your potential starter. FA isn't over likely a few more Denver players leave. Denver will still win 10 games but not go anywhere. So if you consider that success then you win?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I don't base my statements on being good or consistent. It's SB or bust with me. Speaking of Tgann you were one telling me Denver would bring OZ back for around 9 mil. I told you he would get 15+ from one of the QB desperate teams. I also said tyere are no decent QBs out there, now you're looking at Sanchez as your potential starter. FA isn't over likely a few more Denver players leave. Denver will still win 10 games but not go anywhere. So if you consider that success then you win?

Anything short of a Super Bowl is not a successful season especially after you just won one. I understand that but I also understand how hard it is to win one. They don't happen everyday. Heck some teams haven't even won one. So yes this is a very difficult process. So I understand that this next year could be a somewhat rebuilding season but I also don't view the Broncos as in complete destruction just because some players from our offensive side of the ball are leaving. I mean when you consider how bad the offense was then to me I would be begging the FO to hit the reset button. Too many teams hold onto mediocre players for too long hoping they eventually just get it. Sometimes going through growing pains is worth it to get where you ultimately want to go.

No I said that the Broncos shouldn't sign Osweiler for more than $9-12 million. I changed my tune some as I saw how much the market was changing. If you go to the Broncos board I said that the Broncos should go up to $14 million and well they went up to $16 million. I also said that if he actually did hit the open market that he could command as much as $20 million since some teams are so desperate for a QB. So I wasn't too far off in my thinking on what the Broncos would do and what the market was willing to pay him.

As for Sanchez starting. I doubt he will be but even if he is I mean there is no guarantee that signing Osweiler for more was going to equal better play at the position. Over the past 2 years Osweiler and Sanchez actually have the same QB rating. Throw in most players at about that 7 game mark have enough film that teams can figure out how to take away their strengths and force them into their weaknesses. It is why we see so many rookies start out so well then hit the sophomore wall. Just have to see with Osweiler but to me you can't commit that kind of money to a guy with so little proven.

Right now for me as a Bronco fan yes it is tough to see what is happening but at the same time I also know our FO has done really well since they came in. They have found plenty of talent through FA and the Draft that at least to me they have earned the right to wait and see what happens. Yes they could totally screw things up and maybe they will but so far they have had a winning formula and have done it many different ways with dominating offense and dominating defense. We have done it with different coaching staffs as well. So until proven otherwise I'm going to guess they have a plan in place and are not panicking about everything that has happened. Lots of time before the season starts.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything short of a Super Bowl is not a successful season especially after you just won one. I understand that but I also understand how hard it is to win one. They don't happen everyday. Heck some teams haven't even won one. So yes this is a very difficult process. So I understand that this next year could be a somewhat rebuilding season but I also don't view the Broncos as in complete destruction just because some players from our offensive side of the ball are leaving. I mean when you consider how bad the offense was then to me I would be begging the FO to hit the reset button. Too many teams hold onto mediocre players for too long hoping they eventually just get it. Sometimes going through growing pains is worth it to get where you ultimately want to go.

No I said that the Broncos shouldn't sign Osweiler for more than $9-12 million. I changed my tune some as I saw how much the market was changing. If you go to the Broncos board I said that the Broncos should go up to $14 million and well they went up to $16 million. I also said that if he actually did hit the open market that he could command as much as $20 million since some teams are so desperate for a QB. So I wasn't too far off in my thinking on what the Broncos would do and what the market was willing to pay him.

As for Sanchez starting. I doubt he will be but even if he is I mean there is no guarantee that signing Osweiler for more was going to equal better play at the position. Over the past 2 years Osweiler and Sanchez actually have the same QB rating. Throw in most players at about that 7 game mark have enough film that teams can figure out how to take away their strengths and force them into their weaknesses. It is why we see so many rookies start out so well then hit the sophomore wall. Just have to see with Osweiler but to me you can't commit that kind of money to a guy with so little proven.

Right now for me as a Bronco fan yes it is tough to see what is happening but at the same time I also know our FO has done really well since they came in. They have found plenty of talent through FA and the Draft that at least to me they have earned the right to wait and see what happens. Yes they could totally screw things up and maybe they will but so far they have had a winning formula and have done it many different ways with dominating offense and dominating defense. We have done it with different coaching staffs as well. So until proven otherwise I'm going to guess they have a plan in place and are not panicking about everything that has happened. Lots of time before the season starts.
My comments about how much Oz would gets goes back to just sfter the SB. As I mentioned I was out of town so hadn't seen all your updates. Trust me I wouldn't have paid Oz that amount either. Like I said your team would be looking for a QB. If you find a game manager then sure they will be competitive. I'm not sure that QB is out there? Especially with all the other issues we discussed. D as of today is not as strong. Still have FA and the draft so one never knows. Enjoy the Lombardi. That D was awesome.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comments about how much Oz would gets goes back to just sfter the SB. As I mentioned I was out of town so hadn't seen all your updates. Trust me I wouldn't have paid Oz that amount either. Like I said your team would be looking for a QB. If you find a game manager then sure they will be competitive. I'm not sure that QB is out there? Especially with all the other issues we discussed. D as of today is not as strong. Still have FA and the draft so one never knows. Enjoy the Lombardi. That D was awesome.

But how do you know that defense isn't as strong? They lost 2 players and not like they were these all-world players that are irreplaceable. I'm not saying it is as easy as just plugging the next guy in but they found Malik in the 5th round and Trevathan in the 6th round. They have drafted guys who have been waiting in the wings. Throw in last year was the first year in a new system. Players talk all the time about how 2nd year in a system is when you actually know what you are doing. Look at how they came together at the end of the year. I mean they played their best football over the final 5 games of the season (playoffs included).

And believe me I am enjoying my team's Lombardi! Man the off season is so much more fun after you win a Super Bowl. Although it seems to be going at warp speed compared to years past. For once I want it to slow down.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But how do you know that defense isn't as strong? They lost 2 players and not like they were these all-world players that are irreplaceable. I'm not saying it is as easy as just plugging the next guy in but they found Malik in the 5th round and Trevathan in the 6th round. They have drafted guys who have been waiting in the wings. Throw in last year was the first year in a new system. Players talk all the time about how 2nd year in a system is when you actually know what you are doing. Look at how they came together at the end of the year. I mean they played their best football over the final 5 games of the season (playoffs included).

And believe me I am enjoying my team's Lombardi! Man the off season is so much more fun after you win a Super Bowl. Although it seems to be going at warp speed compared to years past. For once I want it to slow down.
Losing Trevathan and Jackson two known starters without replacing them is how I say, as of today their D is weaker.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Trevathan and Jackson two known starters without replacing them is how I say, as of today their D is weaker.

But that is acting like the other starters or back ups have no room to actually grow. Like I said this is the 2nd year in this system where they know what is expected and understand better how to communicate with one another.

Another thing to remember is that Trevathan and Malik were not starters when they came into this league. They were rotational pieces for the first couple of years. The Broncos worked to develop them into the players who could go out and get the huge contracts they did. I'll give you a couple of names to be watching for this next season. Todd Davis who the coaches have raved about all year for the ILB position and Darius Kilgo for the DE position. These two guys even before Malik and Trevathan left had the coaches talking to the media about them almost every week.

I guess to me making such a sweeping statement just doesn't make much sense. I mean people have been saying that about the Seahawks defense. While yes they have taken a small step backwards each year since 2013 they have still stayed top-2 or 3 in almost every category for defense. They have lost pieces during that time frame but kept most of the pieces together and look hey they keep doing well. At some point yes that defense will probably struggle but to me they have had a great 3-4 year run where they were able to keep most of the pieces together. Throw in looks like the Broncos are going pretty young on the offensive side of the ball with building through the draft for the most part so that means they have the money to keep most of the defense locked up.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that is acting like the other starters or back ups have no room to actually grow. Like I said this is the 2nd year in this system where they know what is expected and understand better how to communicate with one another.

Another thing to remember is that Trevathan and Malik were not starters when they came into this league. They were rotational pieces for the first couple of years. The Broncos worked to develop them into the players who could go out and get the huge contracts they did. I'll give you a couple of names to be watching for this next season. Todd Davis who the coaches have raved about all year for the ILB position and Darius Kilgo for the DE position. These two guys even before Malik and Trevathan left had the coaches talking to the media about them almost every week.

I guess to me making such a sweeping statement just doesn't make much sense. I mean people have been saying that about the Seahawks defense. While yes they have taken a small step backwards each year since 2013 they have still stayed top-2 or 3 in almost every category for defense. They have lost pieces during that time frame but kept most of the pieces together and look hey they keep doing well. At some point yes that defense will probably struggle but to me they have had a great 3-4 year run where they were able to keep most of the pieces together. Throw in looks like the Broncos are going pretty young on the offensive side of the ball with building through the draft for the most part so that means they have the money to keep most of the defense locked up.
Don't get so sensitive. I have continually stated "as of today". They were both known commodities starting on one of the best Ds ever last year. Sure Denver may have their replacements? But they may not. Your argument also doesn't take into account how players compliment other players. Denvers' D last year did that. Again I'm not saying Denver is going to fall off the map. You are right about Seattle and they continue to be on the decline. They had great depth which complimented their high paid starters. Now they're unable to afford those players.
Denver is certainley young and no one except Cleveland is scared of that offense. No secure QB or RBs a potential new o line. They need that D to win games. Sure things can change and Cleveland could be competitive? But! I'm not taking that bet.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get so sensitive. I have continually stated "as of today". They were both known commodities starting on one of the best Ds ever last year. Sure Denver may have their replacements? But they may not. Your argument also doesn't take into account how players compliment other players. Denvers' D last year did that. Again I'm not saying Denver is going to fall off the map. You are right about Seattle and they continue to be on the decline. They had great depth which complimented their high paid starters. Now they're unable to afford those players.
Denver is certainley young and no one except Cleveland is scared of that offense. No secure QB or RBs a potential new o line. They need that D to win games. Sure things can change and Cleveland could be competitive? But! I'm not taking that bet.

No sensitivity here. I understand what you are saying. I was more arguing with your "As of today" statement as no one actually knows that. You can say 2 known quantities are gone, which is true, but there are so many other things that factor into that equation that we just don't know. Like I said 2nd year in this system is the pass rush actually better? The Secondary now with a year of playing together do we see them look even better? You have no way of knowing that and neither do I. If they are better then this defense can be just as deadly without the 2 known quantities being present.

Yes I do agree the Broncos have a lot of unknowns this year. They had that same thing last year. We didn't know what we would get from all of our players. I remember people predicting our doom last year when we lost Knighton and Rahim Moore from our defense and JDR as our DC. I remember people saying our run defense would struggle with being so small up the middle and having 2 ILB's that had not played the position before plus were both coming off serious injuries. I remember Ravens fans telling us "Thank you for taking Darian Stewart off our hands" and then him being our best safety and a huge play maker. Which is why 49er fans doing the same when rumors of us getting Kaepernick sounded so familiar. Now if we do get him maybe he does stink but maybe we also see that the 49er environment was just toxic and he goes back to his earlier form. I've seen the argument that teams have figured him out. To me that is a ridiculous argument. It doesn't take 2 full seasons to figure out a player in this league. Teams have continuously said about half a season is all it takes. So essentially teams had enough film on him after his first season when they went to the Super Bowl that they should have been able to stop him. No to me after his 3rd year is when the locker room, FO, and ownership all stopped seeing eye to eye and we saw this mass exodus of players. He was in a lose/lose situation especially after signing his big contract. I guess we shall see soon enough though whether those first 2 years are an anomaly or if he just needed a new start.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't be surprised if Sanchez won that competition, Kap may beat him out but RG-3, fagettaboutit !!!!