• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You Dont Say The Big Lebowski GIF

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“Mor on” GA. Every time FL gets to be #1 at something, here comes Forest Kemp wanting someone to hold his beer.

I swear these southern states treat this like it is SEC football.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“Mor on” GA. Every time FL gets to be #1 at something, here comes Forest Kemp wanting someone to hold his beer.

Ugh, that stat is depressing. Not surprising mind you, but it seems that people in leadership roles have just given up.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad if its been brought up, but the nurses union here is against mandatory vaccinations for all nurses. Their logic is that they fear up to 1000 nurses in the province are unvaccinated/anti vaxxers and if they leave the profession the medical system here would be further stressed. There are 48000 nurses in the province. So 2% would leave

Meanwhile, the same union numbers/poll here shows 35% of nurses are considering leaving the profession due to the stresses of the pandemic.

Might want to cut your losses and support the majority huh???

/the union strikes me as the nhlpa, protecting the jobs/income of the dipshits who are endangering the livelihoods of the majority of the membership

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad if its been brought up, but the nurses union here is against mandatory vaccinations for all nurses. Their logic is that they fear up to 1000 nurses in the province are unvaccinated/anti vaxxers and if they leave the profession the medical system here would be further stressed. There are 48000 nurses in the province. So 2% would leave

Meanwhile, the same union numbers/poll here shows 35% of nurses are considering leaving the profession due to the stresses of the pandemic.

Might want to cut your losses and support the majority huh???

/the union strikes me as the nhlpa, protecting the jobs/income of the dipshits who are endangering the livelihoods of the majority of the membership

I was talking with my wife (a health care professional) about this and her stance is simply good riddance to those nurses who are anti-vaxxers/against vaccine mandates as she questions the ethics of anyone who can be working in health care and not doing something that is in the best interest of public health.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking of him…

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of him…

So sad but that won him over with the Trumpers when he was running for Gov. Granted he had no chance of winning but he made the rules as the AG so he could beat Stacey Abrams.

Here was another classic from him:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking with my wife (a health care professional) about this and her stance is simply good riddance to those nurses who are anti-vaxxers/against vaccine mandates as she questions the ethics of anyone who can be working in health care and not doing something that is in the best interest of public health.
I just don’t understand at all the catering to the idiots in the minority during this pandemic.

The same goes to restaurants who are coming out against proof of vaccine mandate. Great fuckin business decision to come out and publically state they are choosing to be on the side of 15 % of the population !!! (The literal hill they will die on since they will probably get covid from one of these antivaxxer patrons) When i see shit like that i immediately think what other regulations (health and safety) have these restaurants been choosing to not follow over the years?

/and big thumbs down to the media running constant stories the past couple weeks on how bad it will be for restaurants that follow the mandate … we went last minute to get dinner at an Earls in Burnaby and it was an hour wait !!! TYRANNY OF THE 85% MAJORITY!!!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for when the covidiots get a whiff of this.

Pfft. They ain't eating salads.

Announce that you are putting vaccines in twinkies and then they are gonna go off.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for when the covidiots get a whiff of this.

Remember when bagged salads were killing people because they were contaminated by ecoli and the fucknuts blamed “the mexicans” saying they put the ecoli in the bags !!! Good times !!!