• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I wonder if it's possible to do a sort of reverse class action lawsuit? Instead of a lot of people suing one entity, give the ability for one person to sue a lot of people. Any unvaxxed person taking up a hospital bed at that time has to pay something to this guy who had a legitimate need and is now facing bills he wouldn't have had if they weren't there.
step 1: hospitals stop admitting unvaxxed (by choice)
step 2: insurance companies stop providing coverage to unvaxxed (by choice)

if that community wants to set up their own leper colonies, let them.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but my posts have more biting commentary.

The number is unbelievable and obviously it's only a sampling. The age of many of them (30-50) is pretty shocking. I know we know this from the statistics, but it's more impactful when you see the faces and hear the anguish from loved ones.

It's hard to celebrate, even if they are often dumb assholes endangering others. The danger of rhetoric displayed on a webpage.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The number is unbelievable and obviously it's only a sampling. The age of many of them (30-50) is pretty shocking. I know we know this from the statistics, but it's more impactful when you see the faces and hear the anguish from loved ones.

It's hard to celebrate, even if they are often dumb assholes endangering others. The danger of rhetoric displayed on a webpage.
The real danger is that most of them don't see the danger of their own rhetoric. So, I can celebrate the rhetoric having fewer voices.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Unvaccinated with a goatee like that... he didn't stand a chance." heh

"the days may come quickly upon us where we might NOT ever know liberty again." -posted Aug 16, died Sep 21

-For you, yeah.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just amazing to me how quickly scientists/medical professionals were able to create multiple vaccines to combat COVID-19. Which also makes it all the more frustrating that people refuse/badmouth something that can save not only their life, but the lives of people close to them.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just amazing to me how quickly scientists/medical professionals were able to create multiple vaccines to combat COVID-19. Which also makes it all the more frustrating that people refuse/badmouth something that can save not only their life, but the lives of people close to them.
The speed with which it was come up with is one of the main things people are pointing to as a reason to be suspicious.

Of course, none of them have the required brainpower to understand that COVID is a mutation of SARS which science has been working on fixing for a decade or more. That's a long time working to come up with a vaccine so "quickly"

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone posted this video to Facebook recently and it's so stupid. It's a painter showing you why "masks don't work."

The trouble with misinformation is that people don't critically examine it. If they did...
(1) He's not wearing the outer layer mask properly, he has them reversed based on the type of masks they are.​
(2) As soon as he pulls off the mask it's evident the mask did stop A LOT of the paint from coming inside, so for the metaphor, that would reduce viral load significantly.​
(3) Most importantly, spending an entire workday in a sprayer paint cloud and breathing in air expelled by others in small doses for a short/neglibile period of time are TOTALLY different things. This analogy only holds if you're saying "masks don't work if someone sneezes in your face all day long" which nobody has claimed and nobody would do.​
Sad that this pandemic has seen a rare victory by our crappy healthcare system only to be undone by the failings of our crappy education system.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The speed with which it was come up with is one of the main things people are pointing to as a reason to be suspicious.

Of course, none of them have the required brainpower to understand that COVID is a mutation of SARS which science has been working on fixing for a decade or more. That's a long time working to come up with a vaccine so "quickly"
100%
And it didnt just stem from research on sars. Theres a biopharma company located here that has been developing mRNA tech for years trying to develop a drug treatment for hepatitis. Theyre suing Moderna for patent infringement stemming back to 2016 (can you tell this company is struggling lol)

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two weeks into the school year and Ontario is seeing a decline from the start of the month in average cases. Also this:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just so saddened and surprised that such a large percentage of the population doesnt care that so many people have become sick or died. Even some soldiers and blonde girls have died and they usually get lots of attention.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just so saddened and surprised that such a large percentage of the population doesnt care that so many people have become sick or died. Even some soldiers and blonde girls have died and they usually get lots of attention.

I still stand by the fact that if COVID-19 was like polio and it would have been killing young children in the beginning, you would have seen a very different response as far as how serious people would have responded to it and listening to science and health care professionals. Instead, it was labelled as an elderly person disease and it's just another flu and the general feeling was it's no big deal. Once that message gets out, it's difficult to change people's opinions.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I still stand by the fact that if COVID-19 was like polio and it would have been killing young children in the beginning, you would have seen a very different response as far as how serious people would have responded to it and listening to science and health care professionals. Instead, it was labelled as an elderly person disease and it's just another flu and the general feeling was it's no big deal. Once that message gets out, it's difficult to change people's opinions.
sandy hook proved that so many people care more about "freedoms" than the lives of children
that ship has sailed

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sandy hook proved that so many people care more about "freedoms" than the lives of children
that ship has sailed
Yep , in these times, these antivaxers dont care about society … just themselves