• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio Lt. Governor was booed at a Trump rally last night for suggesting that the crowd wears masks.

Forever tainted by the association with DeWine and his unspeakable crime of trying to save everyone's life equally.

The bulk of the people I know that liked my state's governor into his second term have since turned on him for not being Trump-like enough. I say second term because he seemed decent enough his first term. Hogan tends to do everything a current Republican would do (endorse Susan Collins) but speaks as if he is a more moderate. Oddly enough that does not seem to fool people on the fence, but does seem to alienate some of his original supporters.
It has been interesting watching from afar through the wharrrrgarbl of people back there that I see on social media. Half can't stand him anymore because he hurts too many people. The other half can't stand him because he doesn't hurt enough people.

Honestly, he feels like he's only a few degrees off DeWine. To be a moderate in power, you have to appease the wingnuts. Feels like a no-win situation for them.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been interesting watching from afar through the wharrrrgarbl of people back there that I see on social media. Half can't stand him anymore because he hurts too many people. The other half can't stand him because he doesn't hurt enough people.

Honestly, he feels like he's only a few degrees off DeWine. To be a moderate in power, you have to appease the wingnuts. Feels like a no-win situation for them.
You are kinder than me, or maybe I just have had enough of him. I know it's not easy being a Republican governor in a blue state but at times he has just been a dick. He has done some really good things - some environmental things in particular, but often in his 2nd term he is just like the current batch of Republican leaders.
Hopefully the democrats will have some decent candidates and not just run people they think will win just because they are democrats. That has not worked out here recently.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, the death toll from COVID-19 in the States is likely two to three times what they are reporting. Testing is still piss poor and only those who test positive from COVID-19 and subsequently die are recorded as such.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are kinder than me, or maybe I just have had enough of him. I know it's not easy being a Republican governor in a blue state but at times he has just been a dick. He has done some really good things - some environmental things in particular, but often in his 2nd term he is just like the current batch of Republican leaders.
Hopefully the democrats will have some decent candidates and not just run people they think will win just because they are democrats. That has not worked out here recently.
He would have lost me in his first term with that stupid declaration of when schools should open and close with no support of how to actually do that and meet educational standards. Probably would not have won me back over in any way, even though he's been kinda okay in some other ways.

Much like no matter how well Mike D does with Coronavirus, I will never forget how he tried to have Donald Trump's pr0n star arrested to score points with the Don.

The big problem in Maryland has always been Democrats always just embrace whoever is from around Baltimore as their next leader and that city is a fucking mess. O'Malley was so dramatically unprepared to be Goobner. Hell, he was an awful Mayor. And Schaefer before him. Guy was a putz. KKT was a solid candidate, but she got eaten up by the Ehrlich machine. Who's next? Dixon? Rawlings-Blake? Ugh.

I mean, the death toll from COVID-19 in the States is likely two to three times what they are reporting. Testing is still piss poor and only those who test positive from COVID-19 and subsequently die are recorded as such.
What are you talking about? Virtually nobody is dying from it.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I heard that - He basically dismissed old people as irrelevant at his rally last night. He's a ghoul.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would have lost me in his first term with that stupid declaration of when schools should open and close with no support of how to actually do that and meet educational standards. Probably would not have won me back over in any way, even though he's been kinda okay in some other ways.

Much like no matter how well Mike D does with Coronavirus, I will never forget how he tried to have Donald Trump's pr0n star arrested to score points with the Don.

The big problem in Maryland has always been Democrats always just embrace whoever is from around Baltimore as their next leader and that city is a fucking mess. O'Malley was so dramatically unprepared to be Goobner. Hell, he was an awful Mayor. And Schaefer before him. Guy was a putz. KKT was a solid candidate, but she got eaten up by the Ehrlich machine. Who's next? Dixon? Rawlings-Blake? Ugh.

What are you talking about? Virtually nobody is dying from it.
I liked Ben Jealous but he was at the wrong place wrong time. Hogan was very popular across both parties then and the way the country was going Jealous may have been too liberal for that election.
Oh well, I am sure it will all work out in the end. lol

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
US back over 50,000 new cases today. Elections certainly do have consequences.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
US back over 50,000 new cases today. Elections certainly do have consequences.
India is coming up fast,
need to hold on to the lead.

Am I doing this right?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennis Quaid to the rescue!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amazes me that these politicians don't realize that cameras are everywhere.
When youre a 1000 years old and probably revisiting the good ol' days in your head as you wander through life - you probably forget about modern inconveniences such as cameras and cell phones.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When youre a 1000 years old and probably revisiting the good ol' days in your head as you wander through life - you probably forget about modern inconveniences such as cameras and cell phones.
Those series of tubes come atcha hard!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think when the Dennis Quaid ad comes out we are all ghoing to feel pretty silly how much we all overreacted. Defeat despair!

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh oh.....you wont believe this but the star studded PSA might not be going smoothly

It might be DOA.

I7WkpIk5SxZgOiw0B2XUtwlcPwS1I0EfebPQl87luqxvlBTPxt3zl19DI4nPs0YUEnRBeeYeVFQnYtia54Pv5DwTjsHlxks