• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“There were black people there”.

Yeah that is an actual response I got when I brought this up in a conversation with my white trash Harley driving relatives. I quit at that point because there was no hope.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

maxresdefault.jpg

Can't imagine why it's spreading! (also, sausage party!)

Honestly, if I was a college student right now I'd just have taken a year off from school. Decent bet that by next year there will be solid vaccine progress or some solutions found. In the meantime, skip missing a year of the actual college experience and do something different. That or skip going back to school for a year and enroll in an online college and transfer credits in for a fraction of the cost (and effort).

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maxresdefault.jpg

Honestly, if I was a college student right now I'd just have taken a year off from school. Decent bet that by next year there will be solid vaccine progress or some solutions found. In the meantime, skip missing a year of the actual college experience and do something different. That or skip going back to school for a year and enroll in an online college and transfer credits in for a fraction of the cost (and effort).

Canadian unis are almost exclusively online this semester and enrolment is up at many. With less jobs now is the time to finish or start a degree you've been putting off.

But yeah if you're forced into Covid soup with a bunch of douche-bro-rednecks, then yeah put that shit on hold.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We really wrestled with the decision all summer and went back and forth a ton. My son really wanted to get out and on his own, but obviously there were a ton of safety concerns. BG did a bunch that helped us decide he could do it and be safe. They went to all single room, all of his classes are hybrid (half online, half in class) and have half as many students in them. All his professors have office hours and zoom meeting time set up too, so he can get individual instruction. They have food delivery if you don't want to go to the cafeteria and they have on-demand testing at the campus health center. Plus, if he gets sick we can bring him home. So all that together made us comfortable sending him, knowing he isn't going to go to any parties. Plus up where the school is has some of the lowest numbers in Ohio. Since March they have had 5 cases tied to the Campus. 4 at the beginning.

Plus, the missus is a kindergarten teacher and her school is putting tuition dollars above safety and she is back in the room with those little germ-bots. He's actually probably safer up there than here.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel like the Star is really fear-mongering with this thread here:

Ontario's gone up a bit but that has coincided with a pretty comprehensive re-opening of the economy there. Quebec is stabilized. That's 2/3's of the country with a decent grasp on the virus, both places with mask mandates in effect in most municipalities including all major ones. Deaths have not spiked. Hospital capacity is sufficient. This was always supposed to be the goal.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Him outside is one thing but her yeah it is what we expected of her. Hence why I can’t stand her. It is sad that this President made me tolerate her as a politician.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Him outside is one thing but her yeah it is what we expected of her. Hence why I can’t stand her. It is sad that this President made me tolerate her as a politician.

You're doing it wrong. If a politician, crony or religious leader is on "your team" you're supposed to support them unequivocally, and in fact you are supposed to argue that you always liked whatever thing they do even if you have said in the past that anyone who does that thing should be killed. Get with it.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over 8500 new cases reported in Spain today and over 7000 new cases in France - Not good at all.