• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did Usain Bolt opt out from hosting the Oscars?!?

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr Trump has spoken.

It's really sad. I know multiple people that work for CDC and they are some of the smartest, bravest, and most dedicated people I've ever met.

But the people that I know are all non-executive level. They're the frontline worker bees. The ones providing support for Ebola outbreaks and working with some of the scariest diseases on the planet.

But we've ruined the CDC's reputation based on the actions of a few shitheads.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping things calm down a little once people end their vacations and resume their usual routines, I guess only time will tell.

yah well be in much better shape when the kids go back to school

source.gif

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah well be in much better shape when the kids go back to school

source.gif

My daughter has been a camp coordinator for the last couple of months on the island dealing with kids ranging in ages from 4 -12 and next week is her last week and so far so good. I realize that comparing the island to the lower mainland is apples and oranges, but if people are responsible and follow the protocols in place, hopefully there won't be a surge in new cases.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter has been a camp coordinator for the last couple of months on the island dealing with kids ranging in ages from 4 -12 and next week is her last week and so far so good. I realize that comparing the island to the lower mainland is apples and oranges, but if people are responsible and follow the protocols in place, hopefully there won't be a surge in new cases.

My kids are back in their activities and the protocols in place with the limits on number of kids has worked well. But im more leery now of sending my kids back to school than i was in june. June ended up working out great with only 30% attendance. Now with it looking like everyone is going back, theres a greater chance of people being irresponsible, sending their kids to school sick.

/has your daughter come across the kids at camp playing “covid tag” ... this is a thing now alledgedly... if you get coughed on youre it :L

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
/has your daughter come across the kids at camp playing “covid tag” ... this is a thing now alledgedly... if you get coughed on youre it :L

Thankfully, that hasn't been a thing. She lays down the law if any kid appears to be getting out of line.