• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would it be? Its not like Trump and his administration have repeatedly shown how little the health of the nation means to them especially in regards to him defending his gut feelings and keeping the grift alive.

I'm anticipating a steep decline in cases and deaths in the coming days...

/Like a miracle, it will just disappear

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr. Redfield (CDC Director) is a quack - Claiming southern spike of cases caused by northern visitors. They re-opened way too soon and that's why cases have spiked. Listen to Dr. Ashish Jha of Harvard, an actual doctor, not Redfield the paper pusher and Trump apologist.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr. Redfield (CDC Director) is a quack - Claiming southern spike of cases caused by northern visitors. They re-opened way too soon and that's why cases have spiked. Listen to Dr. Ashish Jha of Harvard, an actual doctor, not Redfield the paper pusher and Trump apologist.

Yep talking about this with my co-workers in Atlanta. They laughed at this because the issues are with all the people there that when told by Forrest Kemp they could re-open they decided no more masks and storm the restaurants and stores. It had nothing to do with visitors.

And hate to burst his bubble most folks that go to the Beaches in GA/SC are from the south.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The world is going to get a bukkake of Jesus blood.
I dont think they use that term any more in the scripture. Much like "holy ghost" became "holy spirit" I think "Jesus blood bukkake" got changed to "Jesus blood spilled on thy over and over".

Unless you attend traditional services that is.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't for the life of me understand why we're allowing flights from at least half of the countries of origin some of those planes came from. Pakistan saw 2000 cases yesterday. Mexico had 4400 new cases on Sunday. Ethiopia's trying to prevent civil war while at the same time managing COVID in an impoverished country with 110 million people. And that's without mentioning the nightmare just below us.

Have we learned fucking nothing??

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't for the life of me understand why we're allowing flights from at least half of the countries of origin some of those planes came from. Pakistan saw 2000 cases yesterday. Mexico had 4400 new cases on Sunday. Ethiopia's trying to prevent civil war while at the same time managing COVID in an impoverished country with 110 million people. And that's without mentioning the nightmare just below us.

Have we learned fucking nothing??

Nope....your leader has the brain capacity as our leader with only a few redeeming qualities of empathy, good looks and painting his face (oh wait never mind it is just a different color orange vs different shades of brown).

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope....your leader has the brain capacity as our leader with only a few redeeming qualities of empathy, good looks and painting his face (oh wait never mind it is just a different color orange vs different shades of brown).
I think Junior (or more specifically his team) was good at being reactionary, which is definitely better than just denying anything is wrong, but yeah people definitely are choosing to use everything he did after the reality became clear to him rather than his two month long insistence that everything was under control, that we had sufficient PPE stockpiles, that closing the border was not only unnecessary but "racist" etc. all the while, as per a Globe article I posted in here a couple of weeks ago, his team were meeting as early as early February and realizing that shit was about to hit the fan.

I just really hope thorough investigations and inquiries are held once this is all over to figure out where balls were dropped and, unlike the SARS inquiry which gave us a blueprint to follow to avoid this that every government everywhere decided to ignore for fuck knows what reason, we can we can avoid a repeat next time.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think they use that term any more in the scripture. Much like "holy ghost" became "holy spirit" I think "Jesus blood bukkake" got changed to "Jesus blood spilled on thy over and over".

Unless you attend traditional services that is.

single guys should try this as they finish up their 1 night stands!

TAKE THIS, ALL OF YOU, AND DRINK FROM IT,
FOR THIS IS THE CHALICE OF MY BLOOD,
THE BLOOD OF THE NEW AND ETERNAL COVENANT,
WHICH WILL BE POURED OUT FOR YOU AND FOR MANY
FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS.
DO THIS IN MEMORY OF ME.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife teaches Kindergarten.

My youngest is going to high school. For the first time in her life, she will be in a different school than my wife.

My middle child is off to college too. Once (if) hockey season gets going, he'll be home most weekends.

I am not comfortable with this at all.

Thats shitty ... schools here opened june 1 for the final month and there was only 1 attributable new case from a private school. 30% of kids went back to school. There is a path to get schools opened in the fall safely. Noone wants to take that path though even though the road is soooo easy (masks!). It only worked so well here because the new cases in the community were flattened though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats shitty ... schools here opened june 1 for the final month and there was only 1 attributable new case from a private school. 30% of kids went back to school. There is a path to get schools opened in the fall safely. Noone wants to take that path though even though the road is soooo easy (masks!). It only worked so well here because the new cases in the community were flattened though.
Masks will only do so much when the virus has saturated the area, which is the case all across the US. We need to wear masks in public when out for essential things, and otherwise stay at home, for a solid month, and then maybe schools can be reopened safely with mask wearing.

But who's going to actually do that here?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly... "science" guided by political pressure. Saying that Memorial Day traffic is causing spikes now is crazy because (1) almost nobody was traveling then (very little air travel happening then) and that was almost two months ago. Why would it be spiking now? We would have seen a huge early June bump had that been the case.

You want to know where the problems are from... Southerners.

You know how I know? BECAUSE FUCKING ALWAYS!!!! #FuckRednecks

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hospital data going straight to the White House instead of the CDC now.

Can't wait to see what Trump will do to that coronavirus chart with his marker!!

h2-trump-black-marker-sharpie-map-hurricane-dorian-alabama.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Masks will only do so much when the virus has saturated the area, which is the case all across the US. We need to wear masks in public when out for essential things, and otherwise stay at home, for a solid month, and then maybe schools can be reopened safely with mask wearing.

But who's going to actually do that here?

yah thats true. I came off as being too simplistic. Mask wearing isnt the only solution. But we here were allowing over 2 dozen flights a day from Asia at their pandemic height and still weathered the storm probably due to mask wearing and people having a social conscience.

As ive said before a government that supports its citizens financially so they arent forced to go to work during a pandemic would help stop the spread too :noidea: and yah ... none of this is happening in the states

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hospital data going straight to the White House instead of the CDC now.

Can't wait to see what Trump will do to that coronavirus chart with his marker!!

h2-trump-black-marker-sharpie-map-hurricane-dorian-alabama.jpg

look for commas being changed into decimal points !

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As ive said before a government that supports its citizens financially so they dont feel forced to go to work during a pandemic would help stop the spread too :noidea: and yah ... none of this is happening in the states

I don't think this has been emphasized enough to be honest.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this has been emphasized enough to be honest.

As ive said before the cons would have preferred more financial support went to business than the regular joe. They wanted the govt response to be like the american one. The dont want to talk about the fact that the govt still provided more to business than the individual

With cerb, the cheaters will be caught alot easier than the wage subsidy cheats. No one really ever mentions how loose the criteria was to claim this. Monthly financial statements that show a year over year 15% decrease for march??? And if the business qualified for the first month they automatically qualified for the month of april without having to show a 15% drop for the second month ??? :L

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With cerb, the cheaters will be caught alot easier than the wage subsidy cheats. No one really ever mentions how loose the criteria was to claim this. Monthly financial statements that show a year over year 15% decrease for march??? And if the business qualified for the first month they automatically qualified for the month of april without having to show a 15% drop for the second month ??? :L

I took my 40K loan for my small business and didn't make the 15% threshold for March (I think I likely did for April, but said meh to pursuing it any further). Pretty lucky that both my wife and I have stay employed throughout this pandemic and the CERB for my two daughters will have them in good shape as they go back to university in September.