• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So this pretty much guarantees that Chuck Woolery dies of COVID now, right?

Wait a second... this isn't a spreadable disease, it's...

the-ring-noah-scene-017.jpg

fudU2Tn.gif

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany used a news briefing Monday to defend those criticisms of Fauci and reinforce the president’s attacks on the government’s health experts. She accused “some rogue individuals” at the CDC of misleading the public and defended Trump’s retweet of Woolery by saying he was calling out scientists for engaging in politics.

You gotta love Kayleigh McEnany, trotting out there every day and telling us that nouns, verbs, and adjectives don't mean what they do to everyone else. "The best words"...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in a month, September, and in two months October and so on...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You knit her a blanket or something?
Last night my wife was showing me an embroidered blanket she wanted to order from etsy and ship to them.
Coronavirus blanket > smallpox blanket (i hope)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night my wife was showing me an embroidered blanket she wanted to order from etsy and ship to them.
Coronavirus blanket > smallpox blanket (i hope)

Don't mind me, I'm just grumpy when it comes to babies and infants. Being childless (thanks 1971 Chevrolet Nomad 1st generation seat belts) kids do not really do much for me until they can move around and talk more.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mind me, I'm just grumpy when it comes to babies and infants. Being childless (thanks 1971 Chevrolet Nomad 1st generation seat belts) kids do not really do much for me until they can move around and talk more.

Totally agree. Babies cannot bring any wages into the home and they don't tell any good jokes. When people say "that baby is so cute," I often wonder if they are (1) insane or (2) had acid poured into their eyeballs when they were young. Babies look like aliens. There heads are creepily large, noses weirdly small - little fat rolls everywhere, they often have no ha... actually, that one's fine. My point is this - babies are needy, creepy looking, and uninteresting. If you could rate your friend's level of being interesting for different phases in their life, the few years when they have an infant are far and away at the bottom of the list. Whenever anyone says to me "You want to know what ____ did yesterday" I think 'please God no, but you're going to tell me.' It's your baby. Literally nobody not related to you cares. It's seriously great YOU care so much, but nobody else does.

Don't get me wrong - toddlers, kids, teens - all interesting. They have personalities and can interact. They say funny things. They develop passions and have interests. You can see parts of your wife in them and their personality seems weirdly like the auto mechanic your wife has to take her terrible car to to get fixed all the time. Man... never buy a Toyota people. Unreliable!

In any case... babies, necessary, but one star.

review-2.jpg

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when you hear that Delta Airlines posted a 5.7 billion dollar quarterly loss, yeah, that's not so bad.
Fucking machine took my quarter >quarterly loss