• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair though, I haven't had ANY worms since I started my regimen and my hooves have never looked so good.

I've said too much.

elocomotive's choice of shampoo...

200w.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now, a lot of people use Mane and Tail to get that lustrous shine - More common in the Midwest, mind you.
I have never heard of this nonsense.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My standard method is just keeping my distance. It works for much more than COVID.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s some videos out there that seem to show people in Shanghai fighting with authorities as they try to enforce a lockdown of the entire region to maintain West Taiwan’s “Covid zero” policy.

May be getting another Tiananmen soon.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While the numbers seem alarming, I think the more important figures are how high are hospitalizations rising...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much more “fun” video outta shanghai than the one showing dogs and cats put into mesh bags and left to die in the streets (avoid that video at all costs - fuck :L )

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admittedly the airlines just announcing mid-flight that everybody can take off their masks was dumb but jesus christ was masking on board an aircraft a god damned joke and the whining today as one of the last places to make you wear a mask in the US no longer makes you do so is hilarious. The second they brought you food or drink the entire aircraft could demask and render the rest of the time on board masked useless. Infection rates on aircraft were never measured as considerably higher than any other close-proximity setting. If you were that concerned about travelling and catching covid you probably shouldn't have been travelling.

If you were making it mandatory everywhere else as before, ok, fine, but leaving it as the last bastion of forced masking once you've determined you will not be doing so literally anywhere else is just needless bureaucracy.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Admittedly the airlines just announcing mid-flight that everybody can take off their masks was dumb but jesus christ was masking on board an aircraft a god damned joke and the whining today as one of the last places to make you wear a mask in the US no longer makes you do so is hilarious. The second they brought you food or drink the entire aircraft could demask and render the rest of the time on board masked useless. Infection rates on aircraft were never measured as considerably higher than any other close-proximity setting. If you were that concerned about travelling and catching covid you probably shouldn't have been travelling.

If you were making it mandatory everywhere else as before, ok, fine, but leaving it as the last bastion of forced masking once you've determined you will not be doing so literally anywhere else is just needless bureaucracy.
the airplane protocols was a fucking joke from the beginning.

as a traveler, it was up to you to check some website for positive cases on board.
If you were sitting next to someone who was positive, it was up to you to find out that information.

there were multiple infected flights per day (especially when India cases were exploding) - and there was no process to limit it

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the airplane protocols was a fucking joke from the beginning.

as a traveler, it was up to you to check some website for positive cases on board.
If you were sitting next to someone who was positive, it was up to you to find out that information.

there were multiple infected flights per day (especially when India cases were exploding) - and there was no process to limit it
Yup. I flew close to 20 times from the start of the pandemic through yesterday exclusively on Westjet and AC and only on the two flights I took this weekend to/from LAX did an airline send me a text saying "Do you want to be notified of possible exposures?" and I think that might be because of policy specific to California.

And I'm still wondering why the hell we started allowing international flights again in 2020 while we were still attempting to get cases down toward 0. Not that it was ever permanently achievable but we could've saved a lot of lives sticking to that.

So yeah, if you were flying you can't really turn around and say "OMG they took away out protections!" when you didn't really have any from the get go.