• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter got diagnosed with covid a couple of weeks ago. It didn't affect her too, too much. I'm not 100% positive but I'm pretty sure I caught it as well as I have the symptoms of covid tongue. I thought maybe I'd burnt my tongue on hot coffee or something but it's been infected/sore now for a couple of weeks now. I don't think I ever got sick, sick but I had been a little sluggish for the last two weeks.
Hope everyone is feeling better!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter got diagnosed with covid a couple of weeks ago. It didn't affect her too, too much. I'm not 100% positive but I'm pretty sure I caught it as well as I have the symptoms of covid tongue. I thought maybe I'd burnt my tongue on hot coffee or something but it's been infected/sore now for a couple of weeks now. I don't think I ever got sick, sick but I had been a little sluggish for the last two weeks.

All the best to you and your daughter BB :thumb:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope everyone is feeling better or will soon!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ *convoy and not convey. Autocorrect is awesome! :)

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Freedom Convoy organizer says trucks are on their way to Victoria from across Canada to gather and maybe stay on a rotating basis up to three months to protest vaccine mandates and indoor mask orders.

James Bauder, founder of Canada Unity and one of the founders of Freedom Convoy 2022 in Ottawa, said seven trucks loaded with supplies including 16,000 hamburgers are on the way.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Freedom Convoy organizer says trucks are on their way to Victoria from across Canada to gather and maybe stay on a rotating basis up to three months to protest vaccine mandates and indoor mask orders.

James Bauder, founder of Canada Unity and one of the founders of Freedom Convoy 2022 in Ottawa, said seven trucks loaded with supplies including 16,000 hamburgers are on the way.

BC Ferries: nah.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like BC has a potential new revenue stream - seized 18-wheelers sold at auction.

Such a stupid cause at this point as mask mandates are fading. And vaccine mandates are absolutely NOTHING new! We live in an interconnected society with real dangers. So let's take a look at how dumb these protests are by looking at North Dakota:
  • North Dakota has a long lists of immunizations required for children. Here is list that any person could go look at anytime. So we have WELL established policies regarding immunizations, even in conservative places like North Dakota. It's a part of life and nobody (or at least very few) are out there protesting hepatitis or measles vaccines. Because they know they aren't Nazism, but good public health measures.
  • But COVID - a topic that has been politicized and weaponized for no good reason other than stoking fear for personal political gain - is approached with this language: "Becoming vaccinated against COVID-19 is voluntary. There are no state mandates ordering teachers or students to be vaccinated. North Dakota law says families may refuse vaccinations on religious, philosophical or moral grounds (NDCC 23-07-17.1(3))."
Why the stark contrast? Why the concern over one vaccine, but not 12 others? It's absolute insanity and devoid of rational, reasonable thought. It's social media and conspiracy theories giving the ignorant a feeling that there is "proof." Amazing that the same people who were so offended at someone taking a knee before a football game to protest something that doesn't impact others are so adamant about disrupting society and breaking laws to object to something that absolutely DOES impact others. It's literal insanity.

Nation states will not be the enemy of the future. The ignorant and uneducated masses teetering dangerously at the whims of the internet flavor of the day will be. We've seen disinformed and brainwashed people realize their mistakes only too late over and over again in recent years. Whether it's Q followers, Russian soldiers fed propaganda, those with just no critical thinking skills to apply to their media consumption, or extremist terrorist groups. It's such a potential danger to all of us and it comes from so many directions now.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, that'll get it done.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or they could drop both at the same time - At any rate, a step in the right direction :thumb:

Dance Dancing GIF by The Dude Perfect Show

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still going to wear my mask to see who it pisses off
I now like going to stores and seeing people wearing the mask over chin. Either wear it properly or don’t fucking wear it…