• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very little side effects today. Feeling boosted!! ;)

Too bad this guy did not get vaccinated. This state trooper who quit the force about 3 months ago over his objections to a vaccine mandate and made national news for telling Governor Jay Inslee to "kiss his ass" has died from COVID. Sigh.
It bears repeating...you can't fix stupid, just kill it off.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
olp2ji3cqme81.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two years into this and my patience with those that are unvaccinated has worn out. The people I feel the worst for are healthcare workers whose job is to provide the best care for people who couldn't be bothered to do something that requires minimal effort.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two years into this and my patience with those that are unvaccinated has worn out. The people I feel the worst for are healthcare workers whose job is to provide the best care for people who couldn't be bothered to do something that requires minimal effort.
Seriously the lame excuse of "I don't know what is in it" has worn off.

None of us have 5G, the government isn't tracking me with an implant, my heart hasn't exploded, metal doesn't stick to me and yeah I am still healthy and guess what I never had.....COVID.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread is a perfect example how misinformation is spread, all it takes is one misleading headline. Even though corrected it already hit the shit storm of idiots like Rogan.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, cyanide has a very strong antiviral effect on all variants of COVID as well.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if I posted about my mother's "friend" from various community and alumni groups she belongs to.... He is an anti-vaxxer, thought Covid was a hoax, and said he "won't wear a muzzle" despite the fact his wife has a compromising health issue. He also liked to call it the "chink-flu" just to get a rise out of people.

Well he's been hospitalized most of the past month. Contracted Covid and was in the hospital 2 full weeks. Got out and has gone back for another full week because of lung infections and other lung issues. Still hospitalized now.

Last my mother talked to him, why I have no idea, he still said he'd never get the vaccine.
So the dickhead is out of the hospital after another 2 weeks (4 weeks in total) and was on a group email setting up a date for a community meeting. He responded to all "Nope, not wearing a muzzle". He sure learned a lot. Also most everyone in these community groups are retired and some are really old*. So hes trying to agitate a bunch of old ladies. I better not run into him anytime soon. lol I used to run into at a bar I went to, they have bagpipe lessons in the back and he was trying to learn

*some are pretty hot though

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow
So the dickhead is out of the hospital after another 2 weeks (4 weeks in total) and was on a group email setting up a date for a community meeting. He responded to all "Nope, not wearing a muzzle". He sure learned a lot. Also most everyone in these community groups are retired and some are really old*. So hes trying to agitate a bunch of old ladies. I better not run into him anytime soon. lol I used to run into at a bar I went to, they have bagpipe lessons in the back and he was trying to learn

*some are pretty hot though
Who's paying for his hospital stay? Hopefully not any vaccinated folk.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincinnati Coronas, a name made up on the spot for the purpose of keeping a message board thread alive, is a better name than the Washington Commanders, a name that millions of dollars of market and legal research went into.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Cincinnati Coronas, a name made up on the spot for the purpose of keeping a message board thread alive, is a better name than the Washington Commanders, a name that millions of dollars of market and legal research went into.
i still can't believe the fuckery that kept deleting our threads because they weren't hockey related.
a very wise solution

and "Washington Commanders" is indeed a big pile of suck.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you want to go off the deep end. The new conspiracy is that the COVID vax and yes even the COVID tests cause HIV. :L

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you want to go off the deep end. The new conspiracy is that the COVID vax and yes even the COVID tests cause HIV. :L
Catching COVID while unvaxxed causes severe intellectual disability.

What did you say? Oh, yeah, I read that chart wrong. It's the other way around.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CALLED IT

What happened: Similar technology and processes were used to develop a potential vaccine for a disease that has avoided containment for 40 years.

What fundamentalists hear: TEH VAXINE HAS AIDS IN IT
Punxatawney Phil ain't got nothing on my prognostication powers.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I'm a bit surprised Quebec is that high
Certainly not surprised that Alberta is the lowest