• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"His body, his choice." Well, except for, you know, the new heart that he needs to live, which is, in fact, not his.

And how can you be so vehemently anti-vax that you'll literally die over it, but you're OK with science giving you someone else's heart?

I'll give you a great example of this because I experienced it with a person I know. They got a new pair of running shoes that were "zero drop" shoes - shoes where the toes and heels are level to better mimic how we run barefoot. Within a couple weeks, this person broke their foot with the new shoes. A normal person would probably conclude that the shoes were not supportive and facilitated an injury. This person concluded that it was years of "improper footware" that led to the injury.

The long answer is that lots of people build sets of rules they use evidence haphazardly to fit within the scheme they've created rather than being open-minded to the evidence and leaving open the possibility of changing their mind or modifying their rules somewhat to allow for new data. I think part of this stems from the fact that it's much harder to acknowledge flaws in ourselves and do the hard work to improve them. A quick and easy schema that explains away our own deficiencies instead is much preferable to most and demands almost nothing from us.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Hence why folks that promote fad diets or get rich quick schemes are rich and famous. Too many people hope for the easy way out and pay for these types of schemes.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the douche who harassed the librarian:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I leave him off only because his idiocy was so long after his career was over compared to the other two doing it in the prime of their careers.
Very True.

Javon Belcher is yet another that a case could be made for.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This must be staged...those people don't read books.
Libraries here are giving away Covid tests, before they quickly run out, maybe he is there for that? Ummm probably not.....maybe he is researching voter rights......

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a second, I thought the human thumb had the same last name as the drunk lady who testified in Michigan about the election fraud but her last name was Carone.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't wait for the suspense go to the 7-minute mark.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm joining you tomorrow. What is the high like? And what kind of chaser did you take?

I got jabbed with Moderna yesterday afternoon and the only symptom I'm experiencing is soreness at the injection point. No headache or fever, no body aches, all good :thumb:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got jabbed with Moderna yesterday afternoon and the only symptom I'm experiencing is soreness at the injection point. No headache or fever, no body aches, all good :thumb:

Nice! This is my first time experimenting with Moderna, so I'm glad it's a mellow high.

I'm sure it will be better than the leopard semen that Joe Rogan told me to take to cure COVID. That was disgusting and my BP shot through the roof it was so salty. #Feminism

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very little side effects today. Feeling boosted!! ;)

Too bad this guy did not get vaccinated. This state trooper who quit the force about 3 months ago over his objections to a vaccine mandate and made national news for telling Governor Jay Inslee to "kiss his ass" has died from COVID. Sigh.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm joining you tomorrow. What is the high like? And what kind of chaser did you take?
When I got the booster (all three shots were moderna) I had barely any issues except soreness in my arm. I even joked to the point I wonder if I got the placebo. :D