• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My human contact consists of someone walking heavily across the roof of my apartment now. If I move somewhere when I get a new job where someone doesn't regularly stroll across my roof, I may go even madder.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 deaths and 31 new cases reported over the weekend in BC...Also

The provincial health officer said there have been no cases of coronavirus linked to the mass gatherings at Black Lives Matter protests across the province last month.

"We follow up every single case here in B.C., as you know, and currently we do not have any cases that have been associated with the protests that took place," Henry said.

"In talking with my colleagues in the U.S., they also have not seen surges related to those activities and it likely is a combination of them mostly being outside… keeping distances, wearing masks."

Henry said British Columbians shouldn't expect to see many U.S. tourists returning to B.C. before the end of summer.

"I cannot see vacation travel this summer from the U.S. given the rates that we're seeing and how widespread it is in the U.S. right now," the provincial health officer said.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"It made me angry," said Watt, a Canadian citizen who moved to Houston in 2000 for work. She drove to Calgary in June to visit her 84-year-old mother, who was feeling isolated during the COVID-19 pandemic.

"I'm here to help my mother. I have every right to be here."

Actually, I think that falls under non-essential travel - My mom who is 89 has been isolated in a nursing home since the lockdown and I've been reduced to phone calls (as have my immediate family members). So, while I don't condone the harassment she has faced, it's not all that surprising. Blame that orange baboon in the White House.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It made me angry," said Watt, a Canadian citizen who moved to Houston in 2000 for work. She drove to Calgary in June to visit her 84-year-old mother, who was feeling isolated during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Actually, I think that falls under non-essential travel - My mom who is 89 has been isolated in a nursing home since the lockdown and I've been reduced to phone calls (as have my immediate family members). So, while I don't condone the harassment she has faced, it's not all that surprising. Blame that orange baboon in the White House.

shes canadian so she can enter canada as she pleases as long as she follows the quarantine orders :noidea:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top of the podium...

Classic quotes taken out of context!!! Fake news, Dash!

She said: "I think the world is looking at us as a leader in COVID-19." And then it cuts off!

Why do you think that is there Deep State? Here's the full quote, sheeple...

"I think the world is looking at us as a leader in COVID-19 death."

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t condone the harassment Asians have faced, but it’s not all that surprising.

Yeah, fuck all of these people. That’s just an incredibly shitty thing to do.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Testing problems cast doubt on viability of MLB season, days after baseball’s return

Nearly one-third of all NFL teams are apparently dealing with at least one positive coronavirus test

35 NHL players test positive, Nationals suspend camp as sports try to return amid coronavirus surge

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Headlines from the last week or so in sports.

Spoiler alert: It isn't going to work.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Steady Death" would make a great campaign slogan.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t condone the harassment Asians have faced, but it’s not all that surprising.

Yeah, fuck all of these people. That’s just an incredibly shitty thing to do.

It would be great if we had more details - I mean, if her mom is in bad health or god forbid on her death bed, well that's a different story entirely. And the part about not being surprised about being harassed is due to Americans essentially lying at the border saying they're going straight to Alaska only to go hiking in Banff National Park. Obviously, you don't want to paint all people with the same brush, but given the current circumstances, that's the part that's not all that surprising regarding being harassed.

As for the other part of your post BBB, caman that's uncalled for.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be great if we had more details - I mean, if her mom is in bad health or god forbid on her death bed, well that's a different story entirely. And the part about not being surprised about being harassed is due to Americans essentially lying at the border saying they're going straight to Alaska only to go hiking in Banff National Park. Obviously, you don't want to paint all people with the same brush, but given the current circumstances, that's the part that's not all that surprising regarding being harassed.

As for the other part of your post BBB, caman that's uncalled for.
I’m just pointing out if we’re gonna make excuses for people being shitty to Americans then there shouldn’t be any issue making excuses to be shitty to others.

Or we can just say these people are assholes who are profiling people and that’s wrong no matter who the recipient is.

/I’ve seen plenty of WA plates in BC and I haven’t seen anything even kind of rude toward those drivers. Hell I still have my ON plates on my car and I’ve only been flipped off, like, twice and I expected at least twice as much.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just pointing out if we’re gonna make excuses for people being shitty to Americans then there shouldn’t be any issue making excuses to be shitty to others.

Or we can just say these people are assholes who are profiling people and that’s wrong no matter who the recipient is.

/I’ve seen plenty of WA plates in BC and I haven’t seen anything even kind of rude toward those drivers. Hell I still have my ON plates on my car and I’ve only been flipped off, like, twice and I expected at least twice as much.

I didn't mean to sound as flippant as it probably came off on my initial post, so that's my bad for poorly conveying my thoughts. It sounds like this lady was doing all the right things including self-quarantining for 14 days and I can certainly understand her desire to see her mother. It also could be the case that she might be her only daughter or living relative. As I did state earlier, I don't condone any harassment based on a license plate.

/except for those bastards from Ontario :D

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sister in law and her family are planning to come up here from wash st and quarantine at my inlaws house for 2 weeks while my inlaws are at their place in kelowna. Ive been tasked with getting them groceries (FUCK!) during their quarantine. Then the plan is to spend a week all together in the okanagan with her stupid weasily little shit kids.

tenor.gif

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sister in law and her family are planning to come up here from wash st and quarantine at my inlaws house for 2 weeks while my inlaws are at their place in kelowna. Ive been tasked with getting them groceries (FUCK!) during their quarantine. Then the plan is to spend a week all together in the okanagan with her stupid weasily little shit kids.

I feel like if you're traveling to a quarantine location, you've already failed the basic premise of quarantine.