• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chicago bears official page

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what up misky? My Bears frustrate the shit out of me. It's like they are allergic to a No. 1 WR. Lemme give ya an Aromashodu timeline. He bounces around his first few years, then we steal him from Indy's practice squad. Peyton Manning goes on record to say he thinks DA will be a star. He sits on our practice squad for a season and a half, even after Cutler publicly lobbied for the guy stating he had an "instant report" with the kid. Bears leave him on the bench, clear till the 2010 season officially collapsed. Once the Bears were mathematically eliminated from the 2010 playoffs, they put him on the field for the remaining 4 "meaningless" games. He proceeds to lead the NFL in catches, yards, and TD's over that span, including a 7-catch, 150 yard performance against the Vikes, which included a walk-off 50+ yarder in OT to win it. So...what do the Bears do the following year? He cracks the starting lineup, and starts week one against the Lions. He goes on to lead the team in catches that day. BUT apparently, according to Mike fn Martz, he missed a block and had too many drops, so of course, bench him for the whole season, and release him the next year, so that the Vikes can immediately snatch him up.

Brilliant.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it, that the Bears never get anything outta all the players they lose? Ever heard of a trade?! The list of names that have just cleanly WALKED away from Chicago is dumbfounding.

So the Bears couldn't have gotten anything in return for;

Alex Brown
Adawale Ogunleye
Chris Harris
Tommie Harris
Devin Aromashodu
Cedric Benson
Thomas Jones
Muhsin Muhammad
Bernard Berrian

the list goes on and on...I think we did get something for Jones, but it was chumpchange, considering.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha you think you got it bad the vikes are getting mcnabb.............how goes BD?...silly dont want to come over here

This is true. Never been McFlabb fan...I mean I like the kid well enough as a person and he's managed to have a pretty great career....he throws a nice deep ball, but everything else is wildly inaccurate...throws alot of balls into the dirt.

I tried to get back on FOX the other day...made one comment to that infant-dick, fanforlife, and poof! I was deleted. Lasted about 10 minutes.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and a pack fan to boot

ya, that at least doubles things.

He's just so incessant. If he showed a human side, even just once in awhile, but its just the same old stupid shit, over and over.

I miss the trolls that at least were funny...like clipsy. Now thats a good kid...fan is just a dink, as you so appropriately stated.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i realy dont miss trolls...but we had em thick on the steeler page

yup. I heard from silly, just the other day...I tried to push the site?? Prolly to no avail:(

I can't stand FOX. I could swear my allegiance to FOX and hail Rupert Murdoch as the second coming of Christ, and my profile would still get deleted within minutes. I've done tests, posting strictly football talk, and my profile still gets deleted immediately?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not wanted there.

The forums are like ghost-towns over there...was reading an article yesterday, with the NFL abuzz, and there was only one comment on the article by my buddy DrunkenBrocoholic, stating the fact that they'd run everyone off.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey misk, I gotta run buddy...you take care of yourself my friend.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...busy week for the Bears. I can't believe they are moving on without Kreutz? Even tho his play declined last year, you gotta worry that inserting a newbie this close to the start of the season could backfire? Love the Marion Barber signing, and even the Roy Williams signing (as long as he can keep his mouth shut). I worry the Bears place too much faith in Tice's ability to "coach up" lesser-talented players, and neglecting to make a splash in FA to upgrade the line will get Jay killed, yet another year. Hopefully some of the youngins can take the next step, but it's definitely a question mark at this point.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got a sec...but the more I read about this, the more it bothers me. According to multiple sites, the Bears allowed Kreutz to walk, over what amounts to $500,000.00

That is crazy.

His replacement is someone that's done nothing exceptional in his first 6 years, and was in fact set to be replaced himself in Seattle's starting rotation.

So there ya go....we are getting a fucking Seattle castoff to replace Kreutz.

That just doesn't sound right??

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cutler is going to have a huge year. For the first time since he arrived in Chicago, he looks fit. In fact, he looks ripped. Normally looks a bit doughy, but there is a very noticeable difference this year. Between taking his craft seriously, and the massive chip he must have on his shoulder...I say watch out! I think he has his best season as a pro...THIS YEAR!!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing about the new o-line sans Olin....they are freaking massive!

They need to quit fn around and get this new kid from Seattle at Center with the 1st team. Quit wasting time with Garza at center.

Spencer will never equal Kreutz, but Kreutz's play definitely lacked last year...get the kid out there, and lets establish a starting 5.

As poorly as the o-line played last year, one has to be a bit unnerved by their moves this year.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Olsen just another in a long line of first round busts, that go on to find success elsewhere?

I will say this in watching Greg since he was drafted. He is a practice-field superstar. In real games, he plays smaller than he is, and slower than he is....if that makes sense?

Alot of talent tho...seemingly wasted?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"As poorly as the o-line played last year, one has to be a bit unnerved by their moves this year."

I shoulda said LACK of moves.