• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chad "Swag" Kelly Arrested for Criminal Trespassing

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucas He dressed like something that scares him/People . Not a good selection what so ever .
!

I think in terms of "scaring people" , an articulate, intelligent and well spoken black man scares a lot more people than the stereotype that those same people are familiar with ..

I understand that the parties are for fun, and not the place for some social or political statement .. hey, I am just a white guy from NJ, but I have had my fair share of involved/heated discussions with people about the knee and the anthem and cultural relations in general ..

It's just disappointing because the same people who sent Brandon those sickening / racially charged letters and threats would laugh AT him seeing a clip like that ... He may as well have gone to the party dressed as a motorist with a bullet in the head and Keenum as the cop with a gun ..

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, who cares.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver is considering releasing Chad Kelly. That seems a bit extreme to me, but we don't have all the details around the situation. Maybe suspend him but to out right cut him seems a bit much.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll put in a word for Marshall - It's friggen Halloween - you dress up as the opposite of what you are. I think it is a little much to make judgements on a Halloween costume.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I will say about Marshall is he took time out of his personal life to try to improve things by working with the Denver Police Chief. He also donated so much money for each tackle the one year, unfortunately he was hurt most of the season it seems so he didn't donate much.

I have not heard of other players doing similar things, but I have to admit I have not gone looking.