• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chad "Swag" Kelly Arrested for Criminal Trespassing

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe a little more maturing needed.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Jim Kelly might need to take Chad out to the woodshed again. So much for cleaning up the off the field issues. I guess we'll have to wait and learn more...

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Von can steer the boy right. Ware did that for him, and now it is his turn to pay it forward.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uggghh .... if this is true, he's lucky that he was shot and killed

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Broncos backup quarterback Chad Kelly was taken into custody Tuesday and charged with suspicion of first-degree criminal trespassing after allegedly standing outside a residence and then entering it, before being chased out by a homeowner.

At 1:17 a.m., officers with the Englewood Police Department responded to the 3200 block of S. Lincoln Street after receiving a report of a man standing outside a residence. According to an arrest affidavit, a woman was holding her young child on the couch just inside the front door when the man entered the residence uninvited. He sat on the couch next to her and started "mumbling incoherently." The woman called for a male homeowner, who confronted the intruder and hit him with a stick, which was later identified as a vacuum tube, in the upper back and kicked him out of the home.

When police arrived, the male homeowner told them the home's doors were locked, but authorities didn't find any signs of forced entry. The man showed police his security video from the front of the house. According to the affidavit, the man's clothes appeared "disheveled" in the video.

Officers searched the area and a short time later, located a man matching the description provided by the homeowner. He was in a black SUV in front of the Gothic Theatre on S. Broadway.

Police identified the suspect as Chad Kelly, 24. The male homeowner confirmed that he was the same man who had entered the home. Kelly was taken into custody without incident at 1:52 a.m. and charged with first-degree criminal trespassing. He was brought to the Arapahoe County Jail and his bond was set at $2,500.

He had bonded out as of 11:20 a.m.

The Broncos released the following statement Tuesday: "We are disappointed that Chad Kelly was arrested early this morning. Our organization has been in contact with Chad, and we are in the process of gathering more information."

A NFL spokesman told Denver7 that they are "looking into the matter."

Broncos backup quarterback Chad Kelly arrested on suspicion of first-degree trespassing charges

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be it for Chad.

Pretty serious charge.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chad might get to finish the year as the back up depending how the team feels about Hogan. Chad might find him self inactivated for a while though.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tbf it was a wild west theme party, not cocaine... but a few went cocaine route lol

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Backup quarterback Chad Kelly was at the party before he allegedly broke into an Englewood home near the Gothic Theater and was arrested.

Kelly faces charges of first-degree criminal trespass.

If I was Kelly I would say I was mickeyed at that said party and tell those home owners sorry and thank them for not shooting him.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Von can steer the boy right. Ware did that for him, and now it is his turn to pay it forward.

I read he was at Von Miller’s Halloween party. Sounds like he got tipsy and drank.

The most disturbing part to me is he was wearing a red scarf.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uggghh .... if this is true, he's lucky that he was shot and killed

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Broncos backup quarterback Chad Kelly was taken into custody Tuesday and charged with suspicion of first-degree criminal trespassing after allegedly standing outside a residence and then entering it, before being chased out by a homeowner.

At 1:17 a.m., officers with the Englewood Police Department responded to the 3200 block of S. Lincoln Street after receiving a report of a man standing outside a residence. According to an arrest affidavit, a woman was holding her young child on the couch just inside the front door when the man entered the residence uninvited. He sat on the couch next to her and started "mumbling incoherently." The woman called for a male homeowner, who confronted the intruder and hit him with a stick, which was later identified as a vacuum tube, in the upper back and kicked him out of the home.

When police arrived, the male homeowner told them the home's doors were locked, but authorities didn't find any signs of forced entry. The man showed police his security video from the front of the house. According to the affidavit, the man's clothes appeared "disheveled" in the video.

Officers searched the area and a short time later, located a man matching the description provided by the homeowner. He was in a black SUV in front of the Gothic Theatre on S. Broadway.

Police identified the suspect as Chad Kelly, 24. The male homeowner confirmed that he was the same man who had entered the home. Kelly was taken into custody without incident at 1:52 a.m. and charged with first-degree criminal trespassing. He was brought to the Arapahoe County Jail and his bond was set at $2,500.

He had bonded out as of 11:20 a.m.

The Broncos released the following statement Tuesday: "We are disappointed that Chad Kelly was arrested early this morning. Our organization has been in contact with Chad, and we are in the process of gathering more information."

A NFL spokesman told Denver7 that they are "looking into the matter."

Broncos backup quarterback Chad Kelly arrested on suspicion of first-degree trespassing charges

I hope he hit Kelly with a vacuum cleaner tube rather than a fluorescent tube.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halloween party to build team chemistry! ;)

I tell ya. This team is turning it around!

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that Brandon Marshall w/ the gold chains and bag of white powder ?? .. Ya know, I had complete respect for this guy and his stand on violence, kneeling, justice, etc etc

But if all he can come up with for a costume is a stereotypical black guy bouncing that bag of coke in front of the camera - what a fucking moron

I've never lost so much respect for one guy so quickly ..

Really Brandon - you think you're some sort of voice for a community ?? .. You're fucking pathetic

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that Brandon Marshall w/ the gold chains and bag of white powder ?? .. Ya know, I had complete respect for this guy and his stand on violence, kneeling, justice, etc etc

But if all he can come up with for a costume is a stereotypical black guy bouncing that bag of coke in front of the camera - what a fucking moron

I've never lost so much respect for one guy so quickly ..

Really Brandon - you think you're some sort of voice for a community ?? .. You're fucking pathetic

That’s him and yeah I hear ya.

As a person who personally knows Marshall and gas always seen him as a class act it is a little bit of a letdown. I know you have to have fun, I know Halloween is a time for fun and a little on the wild side but this one as a professional athelte is a little puzzling to me.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean the good thing is it is fake it is a halloween costume the bad news is remember your place in society and your profession. You’re a role model weather you want to be or not.

He is suppose to be 50 cent with booger sugar on his lip. I don’t think people need to go swinging on him but clearly maybe use better judgement knowing how people may portray it.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucas He dressed like something that scares him/People . Not a good selection what so ever . We kept the wrong LB after the SB year IMO .

I don't like the knee taking BS but people act silly at parties

He has not been taking a knee this year right ?

Last I here they were not coming out of the tunnel till after the anthem.

I have a problem with all of it but can live with them not coming out on the field .

I don't get it and I will never . Last year I watch one game Lynch starting because I just did not watch .

This year only Denver and I have missed several but watched the every play condensed game . I see little snippets of that fake shit of this country has done nothing for blacks and it gets me pissed all over . I damn well know better !