• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Celtics '20'21 - The Young and the Restless

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win vs. Phoenix tonight.

A notable part of the C's recent solid play has been the fact that it hasn't all been about health and availability.... quite the contrary, Boston still has multiple guys out seemingly every game. Tonight saw us down 2 starters and our best bench guy (Brown, RWIII and Fournier).

But now they're finding a way to win regardless... even against good teams.

Very heartening. If we could just get and stay healthy for the playoffs... this team could go on a run.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I'd share with y'all that I discovered something I like about the Celtics....

That Subway commercial with Jayson Tatum and Draymond where Draymond says "My sub has more rings" and Tatum says "My sub has bacon."

Anyone who likes bacon can't be all bad, so he's welcome to go all Rick Fox and come join the Lakers any time he wants.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries and illness just keep weighing this team down... it's a crying shame.

There has literally been no reprieve this entire regular season... no sizable chunk of time that can be pointed to where we were at or even near full strength.

:noidea:

The Q

KFFL's GOAT
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries and illness just keep weighing this team down... it's a crying shame.

There has literally been no reprieve this entire regular season... no sizable chunk of time that can be pointed to where we were at or even near full strength.

:noidea:

yup. Been like maybe 3 games where it’s happened.

the good news is they probably don’t win the East anyway so this gives them a chance to still get a better player next year in the draft when they won’t have the full mle available again.