• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Celtics '20'21 - The Young and the Restless

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by the right place you mean the opposite of dr king, then Sure
Again: Meh.

Folks that try to put Dr King in a box are almost always way-off-base. No offense.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The majority of the time when I make fun of the Lakers you end up having an issue with it. You're something else. Troll on!

The majority of time I respond is because you bring up the Lakers in a discussion that has nothing to do with them, lol. Plus, I am joking, adding a little humor. Adjust your dosage.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The majority of time I respond is because you bring up the Lakers in a discussion that has nothing to do with them, lol. Plus, I am joking, adding a little humor. Adjust your dosage.

No you only respond when I make fun of your team and you take it personally. Which happens more often than you realize. And you're lying anyway. You claim to be joking but the first thing you said to me was another lame petty insult.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you only respond when I make fun of your team and you take it personally. Which happens more often than you realize. And you're lying anyway. You claim to be joking but the first thing you said to me was another lame petty insult.

Thanks for projecting, you're completely off base. Did you see the emoji? Clearly joking.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for projecting, you're completely off base. Did you see the emoji? Clearly joking.

Do you even realize how often you throw a petty little insult my way after after I say something sarcastic about the Lakers? It happens a lot. For some odd reason you take any joke I make about your team as a personal insult. What's wrong with you?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even realize how often you throw a petty little insult my way after after I say something sarcastic about the Lakers? It happens a lot. For some odd reason you take any joke I make about your team as a personal insult. What's wrong with you?

I made a little joke and included an emoji to show that's all it was. If you need to read more into it than that, that's on you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a little joke and included an emoji to show that's all it was. If you need to read more into it than that, that's on you.

You're one funny fella. Your little jokes towards me always involves a petty insult whenever I make fun of the Lakers. So when I say you're thin-skinned dumbfuck that can't take any jokes about your team I'm not really calling you a dumbfuck because of this- :D. But you are a homeristic dumbfuck.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're one funny fella. Your little jokes towards me always involves a petty insult whenever I make fun of the Lakers. So when I say you're thin-skinned dumbfuck that can't take any jokes about your team I'm not really calling you a dumbfuck because of this- :D. But you are a homeristic dumbfuck.

Really wish you 2 would just fuck or fight already and get it over with.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the training camp (mostly fodder) bodies that the Celtics are bringing in to fight for a last roster spot...
  • Ryan Arcidiacono (PG) - Seems like a poor man's Payton Pritchard. I don't see a spot for him on the roster.
  • Theo Pinson (SG) - A shooting guard who can't shoot? High energy. Apparently, he's a "good teammate." Meh.
  • Garrison Mathews (SG) - Good shooter. Played small minutes last season for the Wiz. I'm not aware that he does anything else well other than shoot.
  • Juwan Morgan (PF) - He has got a good build. Some experience having played small minutes for Utah. Maybe?
  • Luke Kornet (C) - I was not impressed with his minutes last year with the C's... didn't shoot well enough to make up for the weaknesses everywhere else in his game.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the training camp (mostly fodder) bodies that the Celtics are bringing in to fight for a last roster spot...
  • Ryan Arcidiacono (PG) - Seems like a poor man's Payton Pritchard. I don't see a spot for him on the roster.
  • Theo Pinson (SG) - A shooting guard who can't shoot? High energy. Apparently, he's a "good teammate." Meh.
  • Garrison Mathews (SG) - Good shooter. Played small minutes last season for the Wiz. I'm not aware that he does anything else well other than shoot.
  • Juwan Morgan (PF) - He has got a good build. Some experience having played small minutes for Utah. Maybe?
  • Luke Kornet (C) - I was not impressed with his minutes last year with the C's... didn't shoot well enough to make up for the weaknesses everywhere else in his game.
Mathews is the hope