• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carlos Boozer to the Lakers

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao:laugh3:.

There is absolutely no point continuing this conversation with you.

I will say you are a Caveman, although misogynist pig fits too.

It's really sad when a grown man is threatened by a woman because she knows more about a topic than he does:noidea:.

I'm sure there are topics that you know more about, what does that have to do with anything we're talking about. Sorry if I offended you I guess.

It seemed like you thought if we had waited for Phil, he would have joined the Lakers, which was no guarantee. Why else would he take time to think about it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao:laugh3:.

There is absolutely no point continuing this conversation with you.

I will say you are a Caveman, although misogynist pig fits too.

It's really sad when a grown man is threatened by a woman because she knows more about a topic than he does:noidea:.

Yeah Outlaw, gotta agree with Mecca here. The comment about women was not cool. Mecca has shown that she knows her stuff and even if she hadn't, still not okay. I know your style well enough to know you were likely joking and if so, bad joke.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Outlaw, gotta agree with Mecca here. The comment about women was not cool. Mecca has shown that she knows her stuff and even if she hadn't, still not okay. I know your style well enough to know you were likely joking and if so, bad joke.

TY, Sir.

I really appreciate that.

I can live with discounting my opinion because I am a Clipper fan.

But, because I'm a Woman?

Them fighting words:boxing:

We all get sensitive about our teams.

So, I assure you that I won't be a problem, nor engage in a war of words.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name one good decision he has made.

One would be that he has apparently stepped back and is letting Mitch do his job. He also corrected the mistake that he made in letting the strength and conditioning staff go.

He was a big part of the trade that brought Howard and Nash. While that blew up on the Lakers, it was also a move that every other team in the league would have made at the time if they had the chance. Many were all but handing the Lakers title #17 when that trade happened.

Basically, it was exactly the kind of move that Dr. Buss would have made (and Dr. Buss signed off on it).

He also was the one who wanted Andrew Bynum. Bynum was arguably the best center in the league before his knees fell apart and Jim was instrumental in unloading him right before it became obvious that his knees were shot.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TY, Sir.

I really appreciate that.

I can live with discounting my opinion because I am a Clipper fan.

But, because I'm a Woman?

Them fighting words:boxing:

We all get sensitive about our teams.

So, I assure you that I won't be a problem, nor engage in a war of words.

No worries.

Btw, I told my wife about your "To do list" in your sig. She loves it.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mecca you should review some of Dr Buss's deals. The guy always had a plan. Took chances too and it was clear HE ran the show

He was a hands off owner, but he hired competent people to run the basketball operations.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there are topics that you know more about, what does that have to do with anything we're talking about. Sorry if I offended you I guess.

It seemed like you thought if we had waited for Phil, he would have joined the Lakers, which was no guarantee. Why else would he take time to think about it.

I apologize for calling you a pig.

That was uncalled for:yield:.

Back to Phil.....

I think he would have said yes and that Jim pulled the rug from underneath him.

My Reasoning?

Jeanie's statements after the fact.

You can dismiss the speculation from outsiders. But, from her, it's a bit more damning.

"Why did they have to do that?" Jeanie Buss wrote in the November edition of the book first published in 2010. "Why did Jim pull Phil back into the mix if he wasn't sincere about it? ...

"Phil wasn't looking for the job, and then he wasted 36 hours of his life preparing for it when they were never in a million years going to hire him anyway.

"How do you do that to your sister? How do you do that to Phil Jackson?"

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll keep any social commentary off of the NBA board, funny or not.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One would be that he has apparently stepped back and is letting Mitch do his job. He also corrected the mistake that he made in letting the strength and conditioning staff go.

He was a big part of the trade that brought Howard and Nash. While that blew up on the Lakers, it was also a move that every other team in the league would have made at the time if they had the chance. Many were all but handing the Lakers title #17 when that trade happened.

Basically, it was exactly the kind of move that Dr. Buss would have made (and Dr. Buss signed off on it).

He also was the one who wanted Andrew Bynum. Bynum was arguably the best center in the league before his knees fell apart and Jim was instrumental in unloading him right before it became obvious that his knees were shot.

Okay, you got me there:lol:.

Again, this is all ancient History anyway.

You can only go forwards and it looks like he is letting Mitch do his job like you stated earlier.

TY about my sig.

I came across it when I was taking a Philosophy class and the topic of discussion was " Turning the other cheek":suds:.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tons of people call him Boozer the loser...first saw it in like 09 on CBS.

I had never heard him called Boozer the Loser before. Although as a Tar Heel fan I think it's funny.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For 3 mil a year he becomes just regular Boozer.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll keep any social commentary off of the NBA board, funny or not.

No, it's fine.

Until I became a poster at Fannation, I tended to keep my gender to myself.

Mainly because your reaction is what happens more times than not.

That was impossible here because of all the Fannation refugees.

You are entitled to your thought process and I should have been more thick-skinned about it.

Again, apologies and no need for eggshells because of me.