• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cards post game

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all are gonna have to play better next week to beat Denver. I was surprised y'all struggled to beat the tanking Cards.

True, turnovers killed us. Ari only scored 9 points offensively.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Herbert and Tua are balling out today so whomever was on our radar or not we passed on both for Clowney who is on the sideline
I'm still not sure Tua's built for an entire season, much less a 10+ year career and I'd say it'd be a wrap for sure behind the Skins current OL. The Chargers may be more snake bit than the Skins were/are (that PI penalty to end the 1st half was just mind numbingly astounding) but yeah, when your top priority is supposedly finding a legit NFL QB. Which is what RR claimed well before the 2020 draft rolled around. And you pass on both of them for 76 year old Fitz. As well as admitting Herbert was never ever on your radar.....well

Jordan Love didn't look bad today either and several OL players were passed over including Jedrick Willis who's Cleveland's starting OT for 46 of the 51 possible games he could've played in. And calling Young Clowney is kinda being disrespectful to Clowney. He never lived up to the hype he had coming out of college, but he did make 3 pro bowl teams and a 2nd team all pro team in 3 of his first 5 years.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defnse stepped-up big time. No offensive TDs in the game. Thats huge. EB is putting Howell is bad situations if you ask me. Thank God we ran the ball in the 4th qtr. Even to set up the last FG. I liked the call to run. Prater is a good kicker. Howell had some really nice plays today. That fumble for TD was a killer and kept Ari in the game. Howell also had some nice throws. His mobility is huge for us. There should be no more inside handoffs to Gibson for the whole season! He did get robbed on the late game screen pass that was a first down.

We tried to beat ourselves this game offensively. Thank God we got the win.
Should have been running Robinson more early on, that's on EB. Get your playmakers the ball. McClaurin needs more touches. Cole Turner needs to play more. Figure out your Guard situation, you have had 6 months to do so and it looked like shit Sunday. If you need to start Stromberg at Center and play Chris Paul, do so, couldn't be any worse than what transpired yesterday. I have zero faith in Charles, he looks out of place out there. Gibby hurting Gibby.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have been running Robinson more early on, that's on EB. Get your playmakers the ball. McClaurin needs more touches. Cole Turner needs to play more. Figure out your Guard situation, you have had 6 months to do so and it looked like shit Sunday. If you need to start Stromberg at Center and play Chris Paul, do so, couldn't be any worse than what transpired yesterday. I have zero faith in Charles, he looks out of place out there. Gibby hurting Gibby.
well its one game but based on that game you appear to be right

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right on Robinson. EB wanted SH to just rip it. Put him in bad situations. SH made a hell of a run and throw on the first TD. No way JB could do that. I saw that Stromberg was the backup OG yesterday. He can do both now. They like Charels b/c he can move better than Paul, but Charles gets overpowered which Paul doesn't. Dont even getting me started on Gibson. If the team doesn't know by now that this guy is not a inside runner I dont know what to say. Hopefully Gonzo get carries if they want to give Robinson a breather. Gibson should just be used on passing downs. FWIW he did get the first down on the screen pass. We got robbed by the refs

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on Robinson. EB wanted SH to just rip it. Put him in bad situations. SH made a hell of a run and throw on the first TD. No way JB could do that. I saw that Stromberg was the backup OG yesterday. He can do both now. They like Charels b/c he can move better than Paul, but Charles gets overpowered which Paul doesn't. Dont even getting me started on Gibson. If the team doesn't know by now that this guy is not a inside runner I dont know what to say. Hopefully Gonzo get carries if they want to give Robinson a breather. Gibson should just be used on passing downs. FWIW he did get the first down on the screen pass. We got robbed by the refs
You can’t play guys solely in certain roles or the defense will catch on . That fumble was his first since 2021. If you baby SH then you won’t know what you have . So far after game one it shows we didn’t address the o/line properly and we made a huge mistake passing on a o/lineman for Martin . I don’t dislike Martin . I will also say that passing on an o/lineman to draft Mathis is looking bad

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t play guys solely in certain roles or the defense will catch on . That fumble was his first since 2021. If you baby SH then you won’t know what you have . So far after game one it shows we didn’t address the o/line properly and we made a huge mistake passing on a o/lineman for Martin . I don’t dislike Martin . I will also say that passing on an o/lineman to draft Mathis is looking bad

Gibson always had fumbling problems. He should not be trusted to run inside especially when we have Rodriguez. Not babying anything but you can't keep throwing the ball when SH was taking some huge hits. Sure, the oline stunk so why was EB trying to get SH killed? We should have run alot more in that game. SH proved he can run and throw the ball. Yes, the Martin pick right now doesn't look good. I thought Leno had a decent day. Charles and Wylie werent good at all.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gibson always had fumbling problems. He should not be trusted to run inside especially when we have Rodriguez. Not babying anything but you can't keep throwing the ball when SH was taking some huge hits. Sure, the oline stunk so why was EB trying to get SH killed? We should have run alot more in that game. SH proved he can run and throw the ball. Yes, the Martin pick right now doesn't look good. I thought Leno had a decent day. Charles and Wylie werent good at all.
Dean you have to run AG when he is in there or the defense gets a free key .

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean you have to run AG when he is in there or the defense gets a free key .

I understand what you are saying but don't run him inside. Use sweeps. Outside toss for him.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commanders' top-five highest graded players on offense yesterday, via @PFF.

1) Charles Leno, 78.2
2) Cole Turner, 73.3
3) Sam Cosmi, 71.1
4) Andrew Wyllie, 69.9
5) Curtis Samuel, 68.5

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you are saying but don't run him inside. Use sweeps. Outside toss for him.
And again defenses will catch on to that and make reads based on that .

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commanders' top-five highest graded players on offense yesterday, via @PFF.

1) Charles Leno, 78.2
2) Cole Turner, 73.3
3) Sam Cosmi, 71.1
4) Andrew Wyllie, 69.9
5) Curtis Samuel, 68.5

lol Wylie?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again defenses will catch on to that and make reads based on that .

Fine, don't want him running inside. The way Robinson is catching the ball he should be a 3 down back.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine, don't want him running inside. The way Robinson is catching the ball he should be a 3 down back.
saying we can do without a high priced AG is a different debate

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shit was ugly and very concerning.

I don't understand why Rivera can't start fast in games and in seasons. EB and Jack are the xs and os guys. Ron is basically a GM with a headset that makes crucial in-game decisions.

They are going to have to be better than that. It's Ron's job, not EBs to set the tempo week in and week out and have these boys ready to play.

EB was way too pass happy in the 1st half and I thought called a good game down the stretch to preserve the win. Love how he stayed aggressive after the Howell fumble. In years past, they head for the locker room.

JDR had his crew ready. Loved how he dialed up the Curl blitz on 3rd down.

I'm not sure Howell is a good enough athlete to turn his back to the defense. Missed McLaurin on a crossing route, got picked, and gave up a score. That said, he was solid for his second start and first one in this system.

Not sure Wylie and Charles are sustainable moving forward. Stromberg, Paul, FAs.......I'm not sure how and the fuck they plan on pass blocking against the Cowboys with this line.

Logan dropped three. Bates had a tough day with penalties. One was a bad call. More Cole Turner. Not sure if his lack of blocking capabilites is keeping him off the field.

Receiver room is great. Would have liked to see them hand it to Brown on one of those jet sweeps.

Not sure what to do with Gibson. Continues to put the ball on the ground, but I still remember what he's capable of. (@ Dallas a couple of years ago)

Sweat and Payne won this game. Allen was doubled a lot and he reminds me of the type of guys we had on those championship teams. Mature, serious, and really good.

Davis is getting better and better. Was really quiet on Forbes side of the field. That's a good sign. They picked on Fuller and he gave about as good as he got. Solid

Ertz beat Forrest a couple of times but Forrest looks like he's gonna take yet another leap this year. Curl needs to catch that. That's the money ball. He was great though.

Cheesman's snaps are all over the place. Keeping an eye on that. Slye and Way were money. Reaves was special in coverage.

They need to do themselves a favor or and beat the Broncos Sunday with Buffalo and Philly on deck.

FedEx is back.
Dan is gone.
Redskins are 1-0
Sam Howell is 2-0